1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 47th (Shoot Sign) (17/03/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 4, 2017.

1. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Aki-Pimp: Deal with it... :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  2. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    YES, YESSSS. BRING IN ALL THE IDOLS WHEN SASSHI GRADUATES. #takedamaayaforBWTcenter

3. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Nice for Onishi, her reward for doing Showroom each morning for months?

I really don't think having the Center graduate in like 2 weeks is a good idea.

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Ay, dios mío.

Let's see.

• WTF is with this big ass senbatsu all the time now???? They better do something different for the 48th (and no, I don't mean 48 members) because this is getting boring and pointless.
      • Shiichan and Lemon riding that Kouhaku wave, huh? Can't be angry at them.
      • Oonishi?? *gasp*
      • Lots of randoms here like Rara, Akarin, Ayanee... like, way to clog up the line ups management.
      • Still don't get Hana's thing. Still haven't seen a picture of her where she looks nice. :/
      • No Katomina? But there's space to throw in Rara? What kind of Trumpism is this?
    • Media senbatsu...
      • AKB48SamuneiruPromo.jpg
    • I prayed to Beyoncé that the Kojiharu center was not real, but the cougar has claws and clung to it with them. Ohwell. Again, THEY BETTER DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR THE 48TH TO MAKE UP FOR THIS.
      • Also, this kinda confirms her last theatre performance won't probably take place before the single is released. Is she the Takamina of 2017?

• B-sides from sister groups, as expected.
      • I hope the AKB senbatsu is something interesting, but I can imagine being basically the AKB girls in this single except for Kojiharu and Shiichan (maybe swapping Onishi for another eita? Ikumin comeback? Plz?).
      • Aaaaaaaaand another AKB46? I wonder what @kanjo thinks of this, since the 46 are so not 48G. :p I just hope they snatch Tecchi and give her a good position (Wcenter with Naachan and I'm dead).
      • No Team 8 song? They give them SIX concerts last month and a SSA for their 3rd anniversary and they still get nothing? They better get like 3 in the next one.

Overall, it seems like a "we want to do everything" single.
    Huge senbatsu to not disappoint anyone + b-sides for everyone (except teams and 8) for obvious reasons.
    As @Lindsay said, the lack of team songs is simply worrying. I know the teams are lacking the members now, but... wouldn't it be nice to have actual screentime for some of the girls? Plus, many haven't appeared in a single since Tsubasa!!
    This is how young girls like those from D1 and 13th gen end up graduating. They are basically doing nothing. :fp:

Again, I hope the 48th single brings in some changes.
    No big senbatsu. Team songs. New gens everywhere. RuPaulesque dance routines. Whatever.

And the rest of the big senbatsu members better stay put until 2018 now. I swear to god if they waste another center in them this year.

5. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

To be honest, I really don't care for the full senbatsu. All I care is the media senbatsu. That's the people that you'll be seeing shoved in your face since you can expect the song to be performed everywhere even before Kojiharu's graduation since it's Kojiharu's "last single and center". The most that the other selected senbatsu members get is a cover on the CD (which is probably not going to be seen due to the numbers) , get to perform on TV for the first reveal (great for non-senbatsu members but pretty pointless for those that are already used to it), get to experience being in AKB senbatsu (someone like Akarin might benefit from this), and some other minors ones I've missed.

6. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Shoot Sign? Romance Kenjuu 2.0? F Yeah, make it happen. (lmao, it probably won't)

I actually don't mind the senbatsu member selection. You have the usual senbatsu (I wonder who will take Paru's media spot), the should be rewarded member (Kouhaku top 16 and Showroom), and the future aces. 32n senbatsu is the time to give some sort of recognition, even tho it won't be much, to some non senbatsu members.

That being said, my only issues are I don't like a back-to-back 32n senbatsu, unless the voting ticket single will be 16n and no AKB team songs for the theater girls (it's been a year since the last time we got them).

This might sound egoistic, but MaYuki should hold their graduation until next year, just so we won't see another farewell A-Side Center this year, and when they do, they better make it WCenter.

7. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    The thing with Rara is i thought management was redirecting their push to UhaNao, but then Rara's the one that got picked

And damn no Nao & Katomina in a hugeass senbatsu? Really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Speaking of Showroom, Nomura Nao should have been in this senbatsu. Team it up with her being D2's fanservice queen.

9. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Komi and Tomu in senbatsu yess
    poor Mio

i'm not complaining about Ayaka being in senbatsu because i really like her

can't they just drop Yuria already?

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

For real.
    They had no problem in dropping Miichan for HT (and other singles) and Yuria still there? :hmm:

11. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Maybe Katomina's hand still not fully healed yet.

Dropping Yuria? Nah, i doubt it will ever come :^^;:

She just need to be promoted first along with other D2 members. Maybe the annoucement is at Kojiharu's concert?
    I'm not saying they never pick a KKS to be senbatsu member though.

12. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    What happend to Ryoha? Also what happend to Nagisa and Ikumin or Yamda Nana?
    I'm still not a fan of 5 Editions and those SKE,... Senbatsu songs... And I'm happy that Shiichan is in Senbatsu but isn't it a bit to late now?!!

Sent with Tapatalk

13. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If Hana doesnt rank or ranks in Upcoming/Future girls I will laugh my lungs out! Whats so special about her for real? Rara is a good performer at least... Litterally more than half of HKT are more suitable to be pushed.
    I bet she will even make media senbatsu and get pushed down my throat at full!
    Yuria being in is just a slap in some girls faces once again. Her agency should buy her some votes at least cuz its getting embarassing.
    Katomina is being totally ignored at this point...
    Done ranting.

14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    O yeah, so let's prepare for Miichan 2018 ?

Well ... the concept of teams right now is pretty much dead. (Except Team 8). Nothing new in the theater for ages and when there is something it's not that great. The Team representatives songs are still the same very old "AKB sanjou, Korogaru ichi ni nare, Shonichi. And promotion is all about AKB as a whole and individualities.
    How can you rebuild team spirits with that way ?

15. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Akarin is in because of the NHK election. All of them who ranked Top 16 there are in. As for Rara, Ayanee and Hana, they're the future aces of the groups as they've tried to establish with the Runner's High line up. In fact, they're probaly gonna be everywhere this year, replacing TTMC completely. RIP to Uha.

And well, Kojiharu is the obvious choice for center because that is what they'll use to hype people up for this single. They can conceptualize concerts and events around her graduation and get the media interested. Imagine if the center was what, Sakura or Yuiyui? The general public wouldn't even bat an eye lid. Also, if anyone, the center should probably be Mayuyu, Mion or maybe even Yui since they're the only ones left who are somewhat relevant.

I do think it's very sad that most AKB members only get to appear in a single once per year though. :\ Shame that teams got reduced to something so meaningless. They tried working on the lack of team identity by giving A an original stage but practically half of them graduated, making it as good as the other stages, performed as covers. Also with the severe lack of members in A and B, I can't help but feel like there's a shuffle coming. It always happens when important members graduate too (Acchan, Yuko, Takamina/Ricchan and now Kojiharu/Paruru.

Also, am I the only one that don't want MaYuki to graduate together? Yukirin is dragging Mayuyu down tbh.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  16. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  17. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    I feel bad for Fuuchan, Nao and Churi

18. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'll take out my pop cons & watch the show since whatever Aki-P says will most probably be ignored in the senbatsu meeting.

Like what Trump said to that reporter ... SIT DOWN ... nooo.... SIT DOWN .....

19. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  20. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    It's mostly arguments between 46 and 48 fans.