1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Onishi Momoka (Oonishi) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Dasu's story certainly not really nice TBH. She works really hard with the Guigui+fisher character to get to front line, get into senbatsu, dropped, coming back, while still sidelined.

As for Momoka, I think Sasshi's early character fits her. I don't know why but looking at Momoka and Maria reminds me of Sasshi in early AKBingo. If they can and get the chance to polish their talking and variety skills, they can go a long way.

2. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Indulge me, I don't often watch SR live so this sight is rare.

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Those are the people watching her SR. Each person has its own avatar. Someone created an Onishi avatar and they were all using it. Maria has one with Gunma, for instance.

4. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    That's so kind of you, its like ELI5.<3

But if there's a question about Showroom I'd like to be answered its this.

Does anyone keep a record of the gifts the performers receive especially those Tokyo Towers?

5. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I don't know, but you can see the top 30 ranking (it is cumulative ranking and I think they counted it since the very first time the stream is established) of people who watched her showroom according to point. The number one viewer on her showroom has 400k points and it is impossible to give that many points from free gifts only. 1 point = 1G = 1yen, thus 400k points should be around 400k yen from that person alone.
    Having said that, she do stream everyday, thus I haven't counted the possibility on how many points a viewer can give if that viewer also watch her stream everyday and actively give free points. I have a feeling it can reach more than 200k if someone is crazy enough to follow her every stream.

6. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    It would be interesting to see those gossip magazine in Japan doing some research on the income of the performers in SR. Its nowhere near the popular YT stars but its worth inquiring if they can really do make a living out of this. But, I doubt it.:hmm:

7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Actually, they were discussing that on the 47th's thread.

8. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Single's thread is where people bitch when their oshi isn't included in the Selection. I haven't really been active in that part of the forum since the 27th single but I read about the post about Sasshi hinting the worth of her SR remuneration to that of a Soba Noodle(?).

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Apparently, each Tokyo Tower costs 10K yen, which is around 88 dollars. They get 5% for each Tokyo Tower (or 500 yen). Momoka once got 36 Tokyo Towers in one session. It seems that one of her fans went bankrupt because of this. xD

10. Rurouni

Actually there aren't a lot of bitching this time. Probably because it is a 32nin senbatsu and they are somewhat chose the member based on merit (popularity and NHK Kouhaku rank). Of course Oonishi is there because of SR and there are one pushed member from each group, some which people didn't really like (Yuiyui, Rara, Ayaka, Hana, Rika). And probably Yuria :p
    If it has a media senbatsu, probably the real bitching will start when the media senbatsu is revealed :)

edit: also to continue about the SR thing, Momoka top donator currently give 445k pts with 128 views. Sasshi top donator gave 274k pts from just 6 views. Sakura 212k from 13 views, Naachan 696k from 26 views, Rika 349k from 103 views.
    Actually, looking at the numbers, Oonishi number is actually comparable vs Rika if we normalize the number. At the tail of the ranking, Oonishi got 164k from 135 views while Rika got 91k from 86 views. So in terms of engagement, they are surprisingly comparable and these 2 should be more comparable than those top members because these 2 streams everyday, thus the value of their stream is lesser than those top members (of course the fact that those are top members also add more value).

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  11. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    OdaEri laughs.

But when you compare numbers you have to pay attention to many factors, like at what time they're streaming, who else is streaming at the same time, what's is going on at the moment. Today's was a great day for everyone: Shiraishi was streaming.

Change to 02/06: http://sr.gutas.net/timelog?e=6&g=AKB&t=8

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

IIRC,Showroom shows VIEWS, not viewers.
    At least that was the talk during the SSK time.

14. Rurouni

Yeah, it is views not viewers, so it can contain duplicates.
    Anyway, I think the news yesterday was that Momo was missing Naachan karaoke showroom and she was really sad about it. But then Naachan said (at least publicly on 755, not sure if she has contacted Momo privately) that they can do karaoke and do showroom-live for it and Momo back to being happy during her morning stream. I'm not really sure if my understanding is correct since I only read it from matome sites (haven't watched Momo stream and her morning stream today was bad... as in the connection was bad).

15. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    it was once again the case of bad quality -> high numbers (though when streaming from 10 PM and later she gets around 15-20k in an hour, which is senbatsu level numbers), but actually Aki-P visited that stream

16. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I've read about that views not viewers posts, a bit, but I find it illogical to count views on live streaming and I've seen that count drop at the end of sessions. View count is incremental in nature so to see it drop is strange. Did showroom made any official statement on these or this is just the Internet talking.

I can only based my opinion on my observation and I don't watch often as I usually just download the videos from A!O as I find it more convenient to do these on my free time. I've probably seeded more than 5TB on those SR torrent alone.[hehe]

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I've never seen it going down, not even at the end of sessions. They just go offline and that's it. The more I see SR the more I'm convinced that some numbers really have to do with bad streaming. Let me give you recent examples.

I'm sure everyone knows about OdaEri's 60K. On that day, her streaming was really terrible and the number of views/viewers kept rising. When it became stable things went back to normal.

Yesterday, Nagi had her best day ever. But her stream was freezing here and there. Today she had one of her worst days. Berin had 34,146 views in 2:02 hours of streaming, an average of 16,793. For two hours that's excellent, because it slows down with time. Now, go watch how her SR today looked like. xD

And if it's viewers and not views... why do they show an average per hour?

18. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    That 14,996 I posted above was the last number I saw on Momoka's stream this morning but I saw some 15K+ count somewhere, does that mean it didn't refresh before the stream went out?

Err... isn't arithmetic average used when you have a varying set of numbers. If they do measure average per hour that would mean the numbers are changing over that period of time. It could be interpreted that the number go up and down during that time. Or, they count the views on the first hour and add that to the second hour and divide that by two. That's also average.

Someone should try streaming and have another person go back and forth the room to determine what the heck that number above really is about.:lol:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    That's because the numbers aren't updated in real time. That's why different people have different numbers. The question is: have you ever seen them going down during a stream?

No, they just pick their last number, when they go offline, and make an average out of it. There's not way that they could ever know the average the way you said it.

Like I said, have you ever seen any member going down in the middle of a stream?

Let's take, for example, Momoka's streams today.

大西桃香  05:30 - 07:02 1:32 15,079 9,834
    大西桃香  11:53 - 12:48 55 10,779 11,758

92 - 15,079
    60 - x
    x= 9,834

55 - 10,779
    60 - x
    x= 11,758

15,079 and 11,758 are the numbers she had when she stopped streaming. There wasn't a single moment when she had the same or bigger numbers in the middle of her streaming. It just keeps rising.

But why don't you try it? Watch one full Yokomichi stream (they're short, around 15 minutes), pay attention to the evolution of her views, see how much she had in the end.

EDIT: Momoka is streaming right now. See how it goes and then tell me what was the last number you saw. I'm serious.

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw when she finished her stream. This were her numbers in the end from here...

001.jpg

And these are the numbers by gutas.net...

大西桃香  23:26 - 23:59 33 11,571 21,038

33 - 11,571
    60 - x
    x= 21,038

Her number was never the same or above that during her stream, it was always rising. So how do you explain that?

When she clicked the button to stop streaming it went down to 0. If people were in that room why would it go to 0?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  20. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I think this is the best proof - it's 16th January, the day when the streams weren't working. The numbers are incredible, like 5x above average and it's hard to explain that differently than by people refreshing?
    [​IMG]