1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

3rd Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by emiche., Jan 16, 2017.

1. Piio

Piio Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Yeah. She probably attracted a lot of people who have had money to give her a lot of Tokyo Towers (I think she got 11 at once at some point), aka points. She had a lot of Viewers and Followers too, but not as much as Mizuki, Shiori, and Yuki - who sometimes had the double of viewers than her. But we'll see at the Handshake Sales if she's still going strong in sales though lol

And I know this doesn't say much, but when I see people on twitter doing the 3rd Gen Ranking Rentan is most of the times in the bottom half.

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'm pretty sure she got over 14 at once. Now that showroom has become thoroughly populated with AKB fans even an otherwise unpopular girls (otherwise = if not for showroom; Onishi is now AKB senbatsu) got 36 Tokyo Towers in one session. But back then 14 was incredible.

3. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    On 9 Feb 2017:
    (18:00 JST)
    G: Iwamoto Renka, Ozono Momoko, Sato Kaede, Yamashita Mizuki, Yoda Yuki
    C: Umezawa Minami, Kubo Shiori, Mukai Hazuki, Yoshida Ayano Christie
    S: Ito Riria, Sakaguchi Tamami, Nakamura Reno

Just like the first day.

4. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ah. It's so sad to see that Rentan hasn't gotten a role even once. :( I haven't had the chance to watch them during their SR broadcasts, so I came in not knowing anything about them when I first watched videos of their performances. That said, she quickly became my 3rd gen oshi without knowing her age. She looks mature and polished for a 13 year old.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Those are the ones out in front. It's gotta be tough to beat out these three.
    Come on Rentan! Come on Denchan! Come on Yoshida! I've got your back.

Yeah, Rentan does not look her age. Although, during her SHOWROOM I thought she acted young so that I wasn't surprised to find out she was twelve at the time. If you look at her without knowing her age, she doesn't look 13. Stand her with Ririan and you would think she's older not younger. I wish to see her get more and more fans.

6. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    10th Feb:
    • Giovanni: Iwamoto Renka, Ozono Momoko, Kubo Shiori, Mukai Hazuki, Yoda Yuki.
    • Campanella: Umezawa Minami, Sakaguchi Tamami, Sato Kaede, Nakamura Reno, Yamashita Mizuki, Yoshida Ayano Christie.
    • The Scorpion: Ito Riria.
    By number of performances:
    8. Kubo Yamashita
    5. Ito
    3. Yoda Nakamura
    2. Sakaguchi Mukai
    1. Ozono Umezawa
    0. Iwamoto Sato Yoshida

According to Saito Kyoko, Hiragana have attended one of the performances. Lots of praise and hopes for the two groups which are in basically the same gen from different groups to be able to meet more.

7. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Hope they can be friends! Photos of them together will always be appreciated :D

8. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Some are talking about not being able to get HS tickets for 3rd gen members. Particularly Kubo and Yoda. Presumably Zukki as well but I haven't seen that

9. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    These numbers are disheartening. I'm doubting they get any movement at all. Just got to keep hoping and pushing for them...

Do you think they would add more for these more popular 3rd gen? I seem to recall they did for hiragana keyaki. Like I said before, it looks like 3rd gen has to pick up the slack, and they're doing it. Go 3rd gen Nogi, go!

10. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Well I'm already hoping there will be extra dates. If some 3rd gens sell out before the new dates are announced (if they ever are) and managament thinks they can go further I'd love to see them getting a few extra slots

11. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Umezawa Minami is having flu and will take a break for the rest of the principals (Sat-Sun)
    On 11th Feb:
    (12:00)
    G: Iwamoto Renka, Ozono Momoko, Sato Kaede, Mukai Hazuki, Yoda Yuki
    C: Ito Riria, Nakamura Reno, Yoshida Ayano Christie
    S: Kubo Shiori, Sakaguchi Tamami, Yamashita Mizuki

Ito Riria hit double hattrick on that stage. Sakaguchi Tamami had 3 roles, but all of them are Scorpions so no hattrick yet.

(17:00)
    G: Ito Riria, Iwamoto Renka, Sakaguchi Tamami, Sato Kaede
    C: Ozono Momoko, Kubo Shiori, Nakamura Reno, Mukai Hazuki, Yoshida Ayano Christie
    S: Yamashita Mizuki, Yoda Yuki

Sato Kaede's first role! Now we are left with the youngest and the oldest...

12. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Denchan, I knew you could do it! So happy for her.

13. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    On 12th Feb (Final day)
    (12:00)
    G: Ito Riria, Iwamoto Renka, Mukai Hazuki
    C: Ozono Momoko, Kubo Shiori, Nakamura Reno, Yoshida Ayano Christie, Yoda Yuki
    S: Sakaguchi Tamami, Sato Kaede, Yamashita Mizuki

Iwamoto Renka's first role! Yamashita Mizuki's third hattrick!

(17:00)
    G: Ito Riria, Iwamoto Renka, Mukai Hazuki, Yamashita Mizuki
    C: Ozono Momoko, Kubo Shiori, Yoda Yuki, Yoshida Ayano Christie
    S: Sakaguchi Tamami, Sato Kaede, Nakamura Reno

Yoshida san...:(

Final Recapitulation
    G = Giovanni
    C = Campanella
    S = Sasori/ Scorpion

Shiori: 11 (Hattrick x2)
    CGS CGS CG CCC
    Mizuki: 10 (Hattrick x3)
    GSC GSC GCS G
    Riria: 6 (Hattrick x2)
    GSC GSC
    Yuki: 5 (Hattrick x1)
    GSC GS
    Reno: 4 (Hattrick x1)
    SCG S
    Tamami: 3
    SSS
    Hazuki: 2
    CS
    Momoko: 1
    C
    Minami: 1
    G
    Kaede: 1
    G
    Renka: 1
    G
    Christie: 0

I don't understand why Kubo didn't go for a third hattrick, instead of Scorpion she went for Campanella three times.

14. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Rentan! She finally scored a role on the final day. :banana:

15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Should I stan for Yoshida? I don't like the fact that she is the only girl to never get any role here.

16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Hooray and congratulations to 3rd gen for finishing out 3 nin no Principal. I'm so proud and happy for them to get through this their first of many activities. It's unfortunate that Yoshida didn't get a role in the 2nd part, but she will surprise us as an idol. So those that sleep on her will be regretful later. Rentan getting a role makes me all smiles. Kubo so strong! Yamashita! Sakaguchi winning those fighting spirit awards!

Anyhow, now it's on to the 5th Year Birthday Live. I wonder how much they will participate. Will they fill in graduated member spots that were first filled in by 2nd generation? Will they also run around the stage and throw out gifts? I can't wait to see that Nogizaka no Uta!

I'm just digging them all. Now that they're done Principal can we get to see them on NogiChu?

17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    So which of the 3rd gen do you want filling in Nanamin's spot at the 5th Year Birthday Live? I'm assuming that they get to fill in for her in the songs that she'll miss. I'm hoping that they get to.

If it was up to me, I would have Yamashita take over. But of course, it isn't. Who would you want?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

I want Yoda Yuki to fill nanamin's spot :)

19. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Let Junna do SayoImi before anyone else. Since she's one of biggest fan of Nanamin.

20. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Sure she can sing the song. I want 3rd gen to fill her spots in the other singles. Yoda doing Guru Guru Curtain. Umezawa in Inochi. Mukai sitting in on the guitar during Shibuya Blues. Sakaguchi in ImaHanashitai. Denchan up front for Hadashi de Summer. Momoko on GIrls' Rule. Rentan on Oide Shampoo. Yamashita, Barette. Kubo, Natsu no Free. Nakamura doing Hashire! Bicycle. Ito Riria on Nandome. Yoshida on Taiyou Knock.

I'm wanting 3rd gen to get out there.

But of course 2nd gen can get in there as well.