1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Onishi Momoka (Oonishi) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    This is getting more confusing!:^^;:

Is sr.gutas.net even official or is it fanmade?

I understand they can pull numbers of views/viewers thru scripts but does SR actually provide that average per hour count or is it due to the calculation programming of the site or do they just display the maximum number during that hour.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  2. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    fyi,I have 2 different SR account,mobile and desktop.In a room that I watched I able to get top 10 spot (not 48G member).But because bad connection I quit and use desktop instead,and voila my mobile account is still there on top ten even I already quitting from mobile.

This is what I think,The viewer number is number that clicked that room even just for few minutes,even they quit or change to another room, your account still added to number of viewer of previous room,not actual viewer at real time.

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  4. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    She looks pretty in those photos.
    Even though I am hopeful that it will come true, Berin and Momoka is practically oneechans to team 8. Will mgmt give them the top-spot push?
    well, if they can somehow pull-out Mayu, Yuko, Acchan, Sasshi characters to some extent, who will complain? :D

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    That doesn't seem to be a problem for fans.

If AKS can make some profit out of it, don't doubt that they will. If Berin and Momoka can be successful under AKS then Toyota won't be able to pretend they're not seeing it.

Is Momoka supposed to be Sashiko?

6. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The only problem I see for Momoka that arise from this SR thing is that she is trapped to do this 5:30 SR everyday for the rest of her AKB career. Not every work days, but everyday. Unlike the others that seems to also streams everyday (like Ota Nao or Rikahime), they aren't trapped with it and they can stream on whatever hour they like and they don't feel like it, they can stop doing it. Momoka can't. Well, she can, but I'm not sure the effect of it to her push.

7. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Fair point. But there is also the fact that Momo's been doing this long before the SR had an effect (real or perceived) on getting good opportunities. I've noticed a lot more girls have been streaming since the announcement. But the usual regulars still stream as before.

Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    That's something that shouldn't be a problem. The point of doing it at 5:30 was to caught people's attention, not because everyone likes to get up at that time. From the moment that people know her existence and how her SR works then they'd even appreciate if she changes her schedule.

Also, if everything goes too well with her career, she'd have the excuse of not having time to do SR. Why would she care then?

And we don't know for how long they will have this partnership with SR or how long SR itself will live.

Timing is the answer.

9. Rurouni

She was posing with a clock which points to 5:30. Basically doing SR at 5:30 is her main gimmick right now. Sure, I think she can change it to 6:00 or somewhere early. But that is the key, early and consistency and fans appreciate it. If she stop doing it, I'm not really sure how fans would reacted to it. Right now I think only Nagi that have a really good core fans support (fans that only choose her), the rest mostly got their support from T8 hako oshi. Probably Yuiyui right now is also gathering a lot of core support. So unless she manages to grab a lot of fans to choose her only (regardless of whether she will do SR or not), I think the fans support to her will basically drop. Without SR and without fans backing her, management will probably stop pushing her too.
    So as long as SR is live, she probably needs to keep doing it and if someday SR went down / stop partnership, she already gained a lot of core support. Also if SR went down, thus no more streaming from her, it will not be her fault thus she should be safe for a while vs "I'm to big for this shit, I will now only stream whenever I have the time".
    Of course if she reached Sashihara status by then, she practically can do anything....

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    @Rurouni it's true that doing it at 5:30 a.m. was the gimmick that caught people's attention, and that was the point of doing it at that time of the day. But from the moment that people know her existence and now that almost everyone has seen her SR, it really doesn't matter if she keeps doing it or not.

On the 6th she streamed twice, at 5:30 and at 21:25.

大西桃香  05:30-07:01 1:31 12,124 7,993
    大西桃香  21:25-22:55 1:30 39,007 26,004

On the 7th she streamed three times, at 5:30, at 11:53 and at 23:26.

大西桃香  05:30-07:02 1:32 15,079 9,834
    大西桃香  11:53-12:48 55 10,779 11,758
    大西桃香  23:26-23:59 33 11,571 21,038

Her 5:30 stream is even the weakest of the three. It's expected because of how early it is, but that doesn't mean that the people that watch her other sessions wouldn't do it if she didn't stream at 5:30. They're now watching it because they like to watch her.

And now she's shooting AKBINGO!, so she doesn't have time to waste with SR. :tongue:

Yuiyui is already far greater than Nagi. Naru has also a good core support. And you have girls that are growing everyday, like Berin that has more people in her lane than Nagi. And for you to do well you don't need many fans, but fans that are willing to spend all their money on you.

Sure, none of them is as strong as Hama.

11. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    who else? :D they are known for being close with wotas in their own way.
    or do you prefer Sasshi's current apprentice, the chestnut girl :hehe:

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Dropped.

13. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Watanabe Miyuki will be good :D
    and if i don't mistake, before Yamamoto Ai graduate she give her Team 8 sexy image to momoka right?
    Sashiko luck + Miyuki dna + Team 8 sexy image = 48G new monster

14. Rurouni

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  15. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Mstation op but there was an AKBingo recording yesterday :).
    wrong :lol: Aipon had Momoka hold on to it so she that would hand the sexy tanto to the next Mie girl but we ended up Hinanon so Momoka is confused what to do with it. But right now team 8's sexy tanto is pretty much Kasumin. Momoka to begin with, is the type that gets confused when a fan goes up to her and tell her to tsuri them so she's pretty bad at those things but she'll hold your hand until the staff has to pull you away.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  17. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    i only heard when Yamamoto Ai mentioned Momoka name when their in Yamamoto Last stage..something like image sexy :^^;:
    thank you for clarification

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen: