Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. genjitsu

genjitsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Yep, but not only changing the center, personally i want them to try new type of song as well. Hopefully for the 5th one they will do kinda summer themed easy going song and neru is the most suitable candidate for that type of song imo!

2. m3rv

m3rv Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    if they included another hiragana then there will be another kennin??

anyway anyone knows or guesses when the track list will be announce??

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Zuumin is your choice!
    She's Keyaki's 'sunshine' who "brings cheerfulness where ever she goes" (According to Uemu (?) in Keyaroom)
    C5xLVdgUwAA0TAQ.jpg C5xLWlVU4AEiSuT.jpg C5xLXr9VAAAd-Ea.jpg

4. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    For me the candidate for the center depend on the kind of song: kakkoii type - Pon,Risa,Mona,Zuumin, Suzumoto, cute type -Koike,Yone (these girls have potential if the mgmt push them more ), Zuumin, Neru or Berika .light song - Sugai,Pon,Zuumin,Akanen . This is just my 2 cents

5. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

I think it's not necessary become kennin, but we can say as "senbatsu member" instead kanji keyaki member

I think neru became kennin member because she take a part at kanji keyaki activities (varshow etc)

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Checking members blog

Suzumon:
    今回も漢字欅21人全員選抜していただきとっても嬉しいです。
    とにかく21人であってほしいとずっと願っていました。
    本当に誰が欠けてもだめだなって最近すごく思います。

I am very happy that this time it's another 21 member senbatsu.
    "Please let it be 21" is what i always hoped.
    I recently start thinking that we cannot work if it's one member short.

She apologized that she fell to 2nd after standing in 1st, but:
    今1人1人にそれぞれ色んなチャンスを与えていただいてて、私は今回のポジションでしか見つけられない物を見つけるチャンスだと思っています。
    Right now everyone is presented with many different opportunities, for me too there are opportunities that only can be found while only in this position.

http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/diary/detail/8166?ima=0000&cd=member
    You could tell right away that Fuuchan is 'hit hard' by the drop, but she'll work hard for 4th.

http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/diary/member/list?ima=0000&ct=01
    Nijika's is straight out tearjerker, and from what i see has made many people in Keyaki fandom decided to support her with all they can too.

"I am placed in the second position from the left of the 3rd row.

When i heard the position, i instantly thought, "Again..."

To tell you the truth, i feel very frustrated.

But when i think about it carefully if it's okay if i stay here, i couldn't help but to feel like it couldn't be helped.

It's like before i knew it, everyone has stepped forward and leave me behind.

I know that if you keep thinking about it the negative thoughts will just keep coming, that'll they'll stuck and rot inside.
    I told my self to keep working hard many times over.

Because, there are people who support me.

I might not be as popular as the other members, but there are still people who supports me who become happy when they see me. I do not want to stain such an important existence.

So i will do my best for the 4th single.
    For fans who have supported us of course, but for my self too!

I will do my best in my position right now that i'll shine brightly you'll be able to find me instantly!"

7. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

@too much idea thanks for translate

Nijika :(:(

Now i really hope they give her a chance

Btw
    Screenshot_2017-03-01-19-56-43-1-1.png

I like this formation and coreo, maybe because sugai-sama look like "puppet master" here :D. And ofc remind me of Saimajo

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  8. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Being an absolutely center isn't a good thing. And Ikoma isn't the only example. Atsuko was an absolutely center, until she couldn't take anymore pressure and dropped out of the group when she and AKB were on top of their careers. For SKE + NMB... yes, most of their glory go to Juria (and Rena) and Sayaka (and Miyuki). And what are their situation right now? And for AKB... despite having 1m sales, I don't think they are in a good situation too. I mean, look at their senbatsu sousenkyo, the one who is keeping their #1 spot isn't even an AKB member.

9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    And she was never the permanent centre of a group, too.

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I know right? That part is really cool
    [​IMG]

11. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I love this part! :corr: this is sooo cool and eerily... "it does not matter even killing anyone." kowai :cute:

Attached Files:

• asd.jpg
      asd.jpg
      File size:
      71.5 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  12. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

And dont forget "dancing hand" part too.

Like this song is especialy made for techi lol:D

13. Andov3

Andov3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Dancing hand part is the coolest of all.. And it really suit Techi..

14. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I love how the intensity of her gaze can pierce your soul even when her hair is completely covering her face,,,

15. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^as someone once question that if techi's hair has a soul of its own ;)

if only the song can be a bit less edm..^^"

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Lol. Absolutely true.

I love both the puppet master part and the hand-dance part, for sure. But I'm not sure I've ever seen anything quite like the flow of the group in the puppet-master part -- like waves and seaweed surging in the ocean.

Shouldn't this discussion be over in [General] with the rest of the discussion of this song?

17. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    this qoute made me wanna talk about stuff, but its not reallyyy relevant to the single and its pretty lengthy so i'm just gonna put it in a spoiler for those who like discussion. please note that it's 2:30am and this is just me rambling lol

The thing is, when you look at AKB right now, do you see a potential center or ace? Other than Mayu who is on her way out any second, and Mion who might be AKB's next saving grace, is their any AKB-only member that is capable of taking center position? AKB lacks what they used to have, a very strong group of very popular members who can hold the group up even when their best player leaves. They never focused on rotating the girls and experimenting with the formation to see if any back row girls had the potential to breakout into stars. The only time we would see a change in lineup was if 1) management wanted to push a single girl, like akicha or jurina, 2) a scandal happened or 3) someone graduated. Had they given the "back row" girls a chance to shine more, the group as a whole would have survived a lot longer without key faces (not included sister groups). And now, what we see with AKB is the top members of their sister groups dominating the top 7.

Then we have nogi. Now i never paid much attention to them until early last year, but from what I've gathered, Nogi have it set straight. From the first few singles it was Ikoma centered, but the formation was always changing. Girls could be in position 16 in one single, and position 5 the next. They gradually figured out who was popular with the fans, and 5 years later, we now have such a huge batch of fukujin, and almost all of them are capable of taking center position. If Nishino and Mai both graduated today, it would be a blow no doubt, but Nogi would still be able to hold strong because there are many girls with the potential to take on the center position. That wouldn't be the case if they didn't keep putting "back row girls" in the front.

What keyaki is currently doing imo is very logical and smart. It's like they took what worked with both 48groups and nogi, and created a great system.
    Single 1, release a song with a formation that management thinks is good representation of keyaki
    Single 2, rotate the first row members with second row members, figure out where they rank
    Single 3, rotate back row with first row, let the back row members grow more, see where they fit in keyaki ranking
    Single 4, rotate back row with first row again, let those back row members grow more, see where they fit in keyaki ranking
    Single 5, rotate either the center position, or mix kanji and hiragana.

The first few singles are the best times to experiment and look at what works and what doesn't. This current theme of rotating the lineup gives everyone a chance, which is something that helps the group in the long term. Rotating the center is also something that would help, but not right now, since they're experimenting with the first, middle, and back row first. When they do get to the point of rotating the center (which i'm sure they will), that's when we can decide who is #1 and #2, or if anyone can overcome the very tall wall techi has created for everyone aiming for center.

It's makes me wonder how AKB would have been if they gave girls like Sasshi, Yuko, Akicha, Mayu, Rie, Yukirin, etc a chance to center AKB singles a lot sooner. Rather than having them stay at the back (Sasshi, Rie) or in kami 7 but never moving up or down (yuko, mayu, later yukirin).

18. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    My own rambling:

IMHO, there are several camps regarding this Techi center:

First, there are those who think Techi should be perma center, and that this is actually good for the group in the long term (Techi is very capable, perma center establishes "brand recognition", etc.).

Second, there are those who think center rotation is necessary to relieve Techi's burden.

Third, there are those who think center rotation is necessary to give other members a fair chance (preventing internal resentment towards Techi and/or management) and also to build up a pool of centers in the event of Techi leaving.

Fourth, there are those who think center rotation is necessary because otherwise public (and probably fans) will get bored and no longer follow the group.

Fifth, there are those who simply don't like Techi (and the attention she gets) or wants their own Oshimen to get a chance to be center. This group is, IMHO, probably not people with whom we can reason.

Now, for the first group, my comment is that yes, Techi is the most charismatic performer in the group right now. Yes, quality-wise, she should be center indefinitely (at least until somebody can catch up). Regarding brand recognition, particularly when the argument is "in other groups they have a permanent front person (Mercury? Jagger? Lennon? Osbourne?)", I don't really agree because idol groups are usually a "stepping stone" for the girls. They don't plan to stick out indefinitely (even Kojiharu is leaving, heheh), unlike those front person in regular groups. In the inevitable moment that Techi leaves, this "brand recognition" may backfire.

For the second group (including yours truly), I can only say: What do you really know about burden? Is Techi really feeling a burden? What about the rewards of being center? Probably it outweighs the burden. I, for one, cannot answer these questions.

The rationale of the third group, IMHO, is the strongest (because the aforementioned inevitability of members leaving).

For the fourth group, I don't really know about idol fans. Returning to the first group's argument, people never seem to be bored seeing Mercury fronting Queen until his death, so probably general public will not really get bored with Techi. Idol fans are different from the general public, though, so perhaps there are some truth in this argument.

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The results of the second application period for 4th single handshake are out: the top 12 Kanjis are completely sold out, and Hiragana is making a bit of a move.

First, 12 members of Kanji have now sold out all 24 of their slots; Zuumin, Sugai, Neru, Hirate, Berika, Risa, Mona, KobaYui, Uemura, Mii-chan, Nanako, and Akanen.

Suzumoto is almost there, at 20 of 24 sold. Then comes Aoi, at 13/24. But she is followed closely by Katou Shiho, who has sold out all 12 of her slots, and has had six more added.

Satou Shiori is next, at 10/24, but Saitou Kyouko is equal with her, with 10 of her 12 sold.

Habu is 7/24, but she is followed by Takamoto Ayaka (4/12) and Kakizaki Memi (3/12).

Ozeki is 2 of 24, but Ushio Sarina is 2/12. Oda Nana is 1/24, but Kageyama Yuuka is 1/12.

Then come the rest, all with no sell-outs at all yet: Nijika, Fuu-chan, and Yone-san from Kanji. And Iguchi Mao, Sasaki Kumi, Sasaki Mirei, Takase Mana, and Higashimura Mei from Hiragana.

So Kanjis still occupy all the top 13 slots, but then it becomes a total mixture of the two groups, with Katoshi and Kyonko moving up fast, and Takamoto and Memi ahead of all the other Kanjis except for Habu.

Now, I expect that Oda and Yone-san will jump now that all the main Kanjis have sold out, and that they will surge forward when the new MV comes out, with them in the front line. But the Hiragana One-Man Live could give them a boost, too. We're seeing the next stage in the settling-out of members' popularity. If Hiraganas start appearing regularly on Keyakake or some equivalent show, who knows what might happen.

So far, I've been a partisan of the all-21, and I still am, through another single. But in the long run, this group could settle into two 16-member senbatsus. And the 18-member Sakamichi AKB senbatsu was a nice size: big enough for variety, small enough for unity and coherent movement (Takahiro's puppet-master scene, with Sugai pulling the strings, is amazing).

If we took the top sixteen in handshake popularity right now, there would be one Hiragana there. The top eighteen would include two. And the top twenty would include a total of four Hiraganas. All this without the Hiraganas appearing on variety TV.

Here's the chart, in Japanese:

4s_02_170302.jpg

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Keyakizaka46 4th single 2nd round HS sales result

rank. (prev. rank.) sold slots/total slots (+change) (previous single: sold/total slots/round sold out) member name

01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) (24/24/01) Imaizumi Yui (1st round sold out)
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) (24/24/01) Sugai Yuuka (1st round sold out)
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) (24/24/01) Hirate Yurina (1st round sold out)
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) (24/24/01) Watanabe Rika (1st round sold out)
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) (24/24/02) Watanabe Risa (1st round sold out)
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) (24/24/02) Nagahama Neru (1st round sold out)
    07. (07.) 24/24 (+01) (24/24/02) Shida Manaka (2nd round sold out)
    07. (08.) 24/24 (+02) (24/24/02) Kobayashi Yui (2nd round sold out)
    07. (09.) 24/24 (+08) (24/24/02) Uemura Rina (2nd round sold out)
    07. (10.) 24/24 (+11) (24/24/03) Koike Minami (2nd round sold out)
    07. (10.) 24/24 (+11) (24/24/03) Nagasawa Nanako (2nd round sold out)
    07. (12.) 24/24 (+14) (24/24/03) Moriya Akane (2nd round sold out)
    13. (14.) 20/24 (+20) (24/24/04) Suzumoto Miyu
    14. (14.) 13/24 (+13) (20/20/05) Harada Aoi
    15. (13.) 12/18 (+10) (12/12/05) Katou Shiho (6 slots added)
    16. (14.) 10/24 (+10) (20/20/09) Satou Shiori
    17. (23.) 10/12 (+10) (12/12/05) Saito Kyoko
    18. (14.) 07/24 (+07) (23/24/00) Habu Mizuho
    19. (23.) 04/12 (+04) (09/12/00) Takamoto Ayaka
    20. (23.) 03/12 (+03) (09/12/00) Kakizaki Memi
    21. (14.) 02/24 (+02) (23/24/00) Ozeki Rika
    22. (23.) 02/12 (+02) (08/12/00) Ushio Sarina
    23. (14.) 01/24 (+01) (16/24/00) Oda Nana
    24. (23.) 01/12 (+01) (09/12/00) Kageyama Yuuka
    25. (14.) 00/24 (+00) (15/24/00) Ishimori Nijika
    25. (14.) 00/24 (+00) (17/24/00) Saito Fuyuka
    25. (14.) 00/24 (+00) (20/24/00) Yonetani Nanami