Single AKB48 47th (Shoot Sign) (17/03/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 4, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ oh sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet yaaaaaaaas

I will listen to them and go to sleep now. Give my comments later.

2. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    NMB: Mirurun center! And Sayanee was pushed back!

HKT: Furuta & Lilcom is back! But it's not EDM however :(

NGT: Okappa again? And they pushed Yukirin further away :( Ouch at Mahohon 3rd row :( Hopefully she outranks the rest in SSK!

3. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    NMB: It's not completely Sayanee and friends! Hallelujah! Now if only SKE would do the same...
    HKT: Holy short skirts when they bend over :eek: They need safety shorts with those.
    NGT: It's cute. I like that they are using their prefecture and actually bothering to film in the snow.

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  5. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    There always are. They are a must for every idol act.

6. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

NGT: MV 's so beautiful, I' m happy Yukirin appears in MV. I like the concept of song. I wonder when Katomina can get center
    NMB: Finally, Mirurun gets solo center, and Yuuri 's in font line too. But don' t like song much
    HKT: I expect the song like 12 byou, HLIY. I don't like the song much
    SKE: I don't think Jurina 's still center, this is b-side, it' s better to promote the other girls. I want Nao 's center

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

A Miru Solo Center, NICE! Pretty much means that Miru is now the 2nd NMB48 Rep for AKB48 Singles (Also giving her Media Senbatsu status as well). At first thought it was a double center (Miru/Sayanee) since I didn't see her in the dance formation but did after watching it again. Just seems weird not to see her in the top 3 (got so used to seeing her there if she wasn't the center for any NMB48 Singles or Songs). Hopefully this also means that Miru is the center for NMB48's 17th Single.

No surprise on the HKT48 Centers (Sakura and Haruppi) honestly is my favorite song out of the B-Sides for this song (feels surprisingly mature).

NGT48's song seems like it's just like the last two Team B songs (where even though it was Yuria/Renacchi center, it was more of Yuria, Renacchi, MaYuki center). Where here even though it's a Moeka center, it seems more like it's really Moeka, Katomina, Rika center). It's a cute song (and I guess it was another one of the reasons why they were at the Ski Resort last month).

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  8. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Miru Solo, Sayanee was pushed back.

9. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Double center for HKT (Haruppi and Sakura), Mirurun for NMB, and Moeka for NGT. I hope Katomina get to center something in NGT single...
    NMB: sounded like an old band song... not necessarily bad. My problem is that this type of tune is better for solo, not group singing and in the preview I didn't hear any solo part.
    HKT: okay. Although I think Sasshi is not the center, she does get a slightly different dance routine in parts, thus making her stand out more (also the fact that I think she has more solo shots in the MV vs Haruppi and Sakura). Also I wish they have stronger vocal.
    NGT: cute. I think in terms of the singing part, this is the best out of these 3 (NMB, HKT, NGT).
    AKB: also cute. Nice showing of various school uniforms and the choreo is nice. Based on the offshots, we will see many more school uniforms :) Song is okay.
    SKE: I don't think it is bad, but not memorable. Nao is cute in it tho :)

My favorite is still SakamichiAKB song... for the b-side. Overall, even if Shoot Sign sounded a bit old, it is really addictive :)

Sayanee is there, but in the dance formation she is usually obstructed by either Mirurun or Yuuri.

10. Tenada

Tenada Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Mirurun center! :^O^::^O^::^O^:

11. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    NMB song reminds me of their documentary song (Dotonbori yo, nakasete kure). The downgraded version, that is.

Sayaka's vocal color would suit the song much better. And I agree with @Rurouni, it should be a solo song (Like how the documentary song is literally 80% Sayaka).

12. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    SKE: bland song, Jurina again, and wow did Churi do anything to piss management off? Still happy for Sally tho <3

NMB: YASS MIRURUN CENTER FUURI TOP3 AND DAT LEMON KILL ME PLS. The song's okay tho

HKT: i love the song SO MUCH. I've been waiting for HKT to do smth like this, and finally i can rest in peace. Not much of a position change from Hitsuzenteki tho. This could be as rigid as HKT's senbatsu gets.

NGT: POOR KATOMINA T-T but hey atleast Rika's not center. The RikaMinaMoeka trinity looks lit af tho. And are the ones with Noepii & Gatanee Miizun & Aina?? If yes then YASS MIIZUN SENSEI AT LAST. Song itself not bad tho
    EDIT: my bad those were Anju & Tsugumi lol

So far my rank breakdown for the song

Song itself
    SakamichiAKB > HKT > NGT > NMB > U-19 > Koji grad > Shoot Sign = SKE

MV
    SakamichiAKB > HKT > NMB = NGT > SKE > U-19 > Koji grad >>>>>>> Shoot Sign

Satisfaction with the blockings
    NMB > NGT > SakamichiAKB > HKT > Shoot Sign > U-19 > SKE

13. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

So what are they saying about it....????

The only good thing about NMB's single is that the camera work from some angles made it look like it's a FuuMiru wCenter.

what is Furuta and Lilcom? HKT song is tragic. I'm not even going to bother with NGT since I only know Kitarie.

14. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Furuta & Lilcom was the composer/arranger of my favorite Team S song of all time, Kesenai Honoo.

15. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I love how NGT is capitalizing the snow theme! but Moeka is so bland, and she's not even good looking like Acchan or Paruru :confused: no AkiPimping nor SashiPimping is going to work on her, she's no Sakura! i'm looking forward to seeing this push fail hahaha

16. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Her story is not even simillar to Sakura's (maybe Rika)
    anyway the songs are great! I like SKE's the most! NMB's song is weird for me (the lemon push is back!), HKT's PV is all i needed *-* and NGT song and outfits were really cute! Katomina is not the center tho :( the PV looks like 315 Max 0.2. I really liked the formation I hope it'll be the formation for the 1st single!

17. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    SakamichiAKB song is definitely the best one in this single.
    Shoot Sign and Kidzukarenai you ni are pretty good. I find the group songs boring- not bad, decent but nothing special. They are all easily forgettable.

18. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Really happy with Mirurun center. Yuuri front line :cute:
    In the first dance shot they left a spot open next to Ririka. Shu's place?

Okappa. Nice.
    What a waste using Sakuruppi in a B-Side.

Visually these MV'S are quite good, sadly the songs are only half as good.

SakaAKB > NMB > Shoot sign > NGT > HKT > Koji Grad > U-19 > SKE

19. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Mirurun in senbatsu and solo center. Justice is served this time round YASSSSSS

Sakuruppi is okay but shouldnt they use other members for center? They could use Nakomiku and give them a cute song.

Oh god they still have give up on Okappa, it's not going to happen for god's sake! Poor Katomina, I was hoping for her to get something already.

20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Choice of center. New one generate compliment, while the same old one got dissed. Why did I feel deja vu?:rolleyes:

Overall, Another batch of B-side songs I'll no longer remember tomorrow. Wait, what was the tune again?:confused: