Single AKB48 47th (Shoot Sign) (17/03/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I like Shoot Sign song and MV. The song sounded old but it is really catchy. Hear it once and it keeps playing in my head. I can see why someone will dislike the MV but from I can imagine if I'm watching it from a neutral perspective, it is a really good story MV. Better executed than their previous ones. A lot moe engaging.

2. mayushimen

mayushimen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I really like Shoot Sign song, but the mv........ i think the focus on fight left everything boring.

3. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

I actually thought this wrestling concept fits Kojiharu very well. I mean she's never gonna wear such tacky costumes ever again and it's a great way to end off her idol career cause it's innovative and also looks really great on her. I thought it was kind of fun seeing Kojiharu trash Sakura. Sakura is honestly so lacking in charisma, it's funny how she won but the attention remained on Kojiharu. Very reflective of what's going to happen in real life. It's also kinda laughable seeing Jurina in the new gen camp when she's looking like she's in her mid thirties.

4. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    just finished watched the shoot sign MV, i think the full version of the song is goodish, like a lot of people say it has that James Bond 007 feel to it, the MV though, not so much. 'cause you know that kojiharu is not the person behind that mask, those wrestling move set is hard even for real pro-wrestler, so seeing a 28-year old women do an almost perfect 619 is....... well i'm not buying it.
    and there is something that's really bother's me here, why is Sayanee is on the "Legend" faction and Jurina is on the "Young" or "Next gen" faction? because Jurina as everybody know, is Sayanee's senior........

like the only generation older than SKE's 1st at the moment is, AKB's 1st, 3rd, 4th,and 5th....!!!

i can't say anything about the b-side yet, cause i haven't watch nor listen to the full version.....

5. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Poor Sayanee has always been put with the legends. In Manatsu no Sounds Good she was with the old folks while generation mate Milky was top 7 of new gen. >.< In Green Flash, Sayanee was also with the old folks while Jurina was with the new.

I know Jurina is actually really young and similar in age to those in the new gen but we've seen her for what 8 years now... They're not fooling us.

6. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Yui is also there, so i don't think is a New vs Old thing.

I liked the mv, but honestly they have to stop pausing the music in mvs, is annoying.

7. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    i think it's sort of is, 'cause in the opening we see kojiharu is accompanied by mayuki and sasshi, the post acchan and yuko "Legends" and sakura accompanied by mion, nacchan, etc, the so called "next generation". and the MV storyline itself suggest that it was a kind of "handing of the torch" from the "old" to the "New".

8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It is more about old vs new AKB chapter. Of course Jurina technically started way early in the AKB thus she should be in the old chapter, but she does promise at least 5 more years in 48G, thus belong in the new chapter. I bet Sayanee (and probably the rest of the members in Kojiharu camp) will graduate before Jurina. The Kojiharu camp is relic from the past while Jurina is like a komodo dragon... relic from the past but still alive :p

• Like Like x 2
  9. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    guess it's true, but its still bother's me though......

10. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Me also o_O Nothing against her, and her age supports it. But, yeah. Feels like a sore muscle after wrestling. Technically nothing is wrong, but still uncomfortable.
    Btw, I feel the 3rd gen aura is diminishing in this single :| come on MaYuki.

11. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Isn't this just a giant throwback to Nyan Nyan Kamen and Saku Saku Kamen? Seriously they're wearing the same color scheme outfits and everything.

This PV would be much better if it were Shinozaki Ayana in Sakura's place... No offense, it just seems more suited (though it would be a HUGE change of pace for Ayana)

12. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    It's the first thing that popped in my head when a saw the previews lol

13. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    We'll now for sure if she start using her mask in the drama :p

I haven't seen the drama but that would be kinda cool, the mv being canon i mean

14. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Haha, yea... that's definitely not gonna happen

15. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Or maybe in the future, AKB and HKT will be merged into one? :D

16. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yeah might as well merge everything back to akb so we dun have anymore nogi and keyaki heresy talk xD

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

17. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

At this point they should merge AKB, SKE, NMB, HKT, NGT, and STU into one giant group and treat the sister groups as subunits like Not Yet/French Kiss/No3B etc

18. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Now it's my turn to can't believe these are serious comment. o_O

Sent from my CROSS A28 using Tapatalk

19. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Chill :^^;: actually they already did it. The name is 48G which in time also help the 46G born as so-called rival under the similar flag. The subunits are AKB, SKE, NMB, JKT, HKT, NGT, STU, MNL, BNK, Nogizaka, Keyakizaka. All of them have/will hav smaller unit called team and sub-sub-unit :p

20. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    2 weeks before this singles release ..
    Will they still got 1m sales for this one too ?