1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Keyakizaka Conspiracy Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by Urabe, Jan 7, 2017.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Sakura's running posture definitely is not the typical style....its hard to prove if she did this on purpose or not:^^;:

2. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    it's definitely fake lol, sakura runs normally in dramas and other things

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Macron48 -- Interesting and well-thought-out theory about Kanji and Hiragana. One question in my mind was "why 21?" but @too much idea answered that with the 21-stroke notion. The problem then is: they originally had 22 members, with Suzuki and Mayu. But they might have settled on 21 after Suzuki left.

@MasToppu's increase to 32 is brilliant. But I'm not sure about the "4." Both I and a pre-school learning page say it's written with two strokes and not three. But yes, there are three lines, so let's go with it. Management could have got it wrong, lol.

As for merging: they already have been, with W-Keyakizaka no Uta. But whether that means one big senbatsu or two (asymmetric) smaller ones is still not clear. For me, I have always wanted them to be one big happy family. If that means going in two groups, I guess that's okay, but it seems hard on the Hiraganas, some of whom are really outstanding people who will not be able to break into the main senbatsu. Do you think the two groups will end up producing separate singles, or double A-sides? Without that, the Hiraganas really have little advantage over the Nogi unders. The advantage they might have is having an identity to work with and events to show themselves in -- but the Nogi unders have events, too.

I think we're still stuck with the idea of promotion by merit -- when all the Kanjis have had a chance up front, and after the Hiraganas have (1) suffered enough and (2) proved their professional worth.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  4. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

^ wasnt it well known that keyakizaka is a propaganda tool to bring back the axis power, remember the nazi incident :twisted::twisted::shifty::shifty:

5. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Well after read all the discussion so far, I think that most of you guys related Keyakizaka's uniform with military. I don't think I can agree with this perception because I think they (the management) just want to build something new. I've never seen 48's and even nogi use this type of uniforms before (if I'm not wrong).

Me and some of my friends (who doesn't like stuff like idol) said that Keyakizaka's uniforms more looks like stewardess than military. And also, their SaiMajo released timing was too close to the general election (at least for my place). It's just like they don't want the youth wasted their time to didn't participate in important event like that.

But, whatever you guys think about them, I still love the way they are and for me, Keyakizaka bring something new, not only the joy of life but also knowledge (because I'm learning Japanese Literature) and the thing that you can't find in the other groups.

That's all from me and sorry for bad english :x

Sent from my Lenovo S660 using Tapatalk

6. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    People get upset about all kinds of stuff the have very limited knowledge of at best.
    That said, even if those uniforms harken back to Japanese uniforms of the late 19th/ early 20th century, it's no big deal.
    The Japanese uniforms looked like the European uniforms of time. The red pants were a well known feature of the French infantry until shortly after the start of WW1 when more muted uniform colors became de rigueur. If anything those Japanese uniforms were most influenced by the French since Japan preferred using the French as military advisers at the time.
    The Germans were preferred as engineering advisers, Americans as agricultural advisers and the British for dentistry.

7. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Its the KeyakiArmy and we are their soldiers.

8. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Silent Majority was clearly political, it was the waking up call (for those who have heard it). Youth doesn't vote in elections far too often, mostly of course because they are the ones who do know how twisted adults are. I, personally, don't feel like voting yet I know I should.

Techi is a beast, we know that. But it really does feel like Aki-P found his new muse, finally after Acchan and Sayanee. They all even share similar not-that-cute voice (and short hair lol). But if Acchan has always been into acting, Sayaka was always a singer with dreams first...Who is Yurina? She seems to love everything and even says she doesn't have a dream yet, from acting to performing she likes whatever she does. She finds voice training lessons the hardest but she still seemingly likes and appreciates them. I wonder which path she will choose once she graduates school and gets a lot more time to be a celebrity.

And of course, top girls should have some interesting life stories because later in career th group will release a documentary movie that'll show how hard it was for them. Idol world is industry that plays on your emotions.

9. GRyuuu

GRyuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odaerina
    I don't mind having enlisted in KeyakiArmy with the member as the officers xD

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

10. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    This brings up an interesting point.
    Just 3 months after the release of Silent Majority there was an election for Japan's Upper House (House of Councillors 参議院),
    The first election where people as young as 18 were allowed vote (formerly you had to be over 20)

11. glsone

glsone Member

So, the JSDF has recently shown off new dress uniforms. One of them looks vaguely familiar, no? Clearly the costume designers are in the know somehow.

20170330_ph003_s.jpg

12. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

this is no mere coincidence

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

so that's where the costume designer got her inspiration [hehe] #NiceClone

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Oh wow that's pretty much is the same with Fukyouwaon's uniform lol

15. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Put my country's uniform in.. digital green camo.. I hate wearing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

dont know much about china's, but i think green for land/grass, white for water(not white actually, but fine), and blue for sky

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I mean, isn't that like the 'standard' colour?

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Complicated. Neru grew up as a real Nagasaki pacifist. Her grandmother went through the atomic bombing. She has said she wants to promote peace.

But Aki-P wants to ingratiate himself with Prime Minister Abe, who is clearly yearning to rehabilitate his grandfather, who was prime minister at one point during the war, and was imprisoned for a time as a "war criminal". He also wants to make Japan strong enough to deter China (as China wants to be strong enough to deter Japan). Japan actually spends a lot on the military, even if it is called a "self-defence force." It has the 8th largest defense budget in the world (2015 figures; China is #2, South Korea is #10), and a technologically advanced military.

I'm sure Mr. Abe is as pleased with Keyakizaka's militaristic uniforms as he is with the various military-themed anime that feature cute girls.

Last summer, Neru wrote on August 9 remembering the bombing of Nagasaki 71 years earlier. She said that when she was younger, she thought the world should all be one country. With more experience, she now realizes the value of difference, but she still wants us to remember the terrible realities of the past.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  19. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    For the standard infantry, green is the color. But there are specialized units within the army so arty would be under army but they may wear khaki, so would special forces since their camp depends on where they operate.

Generally blue is Air Force, and the navy is based on the country.. my country uses grayish blue (idk, search SAF navy)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. GRyuuu

GRyuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odaerina
    So Neru little dream is the world unite under one banner. I sense a potential tyranny here

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk