1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

JKT48 Without Jiro Inao (Arigatou and Sayonara Jiro Inao)

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Arigatou means Thank You, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

We belong to God and We will back to God
    - Correct me if I wrong -

Thank you Jiro Inao... You had looked after JKT48 for five years and +- four months.

So, After Jiro had died, can we predict many thing about JKT48 in future ? What do you think about him when He was life ?

- Idea of this post is from JKT48 Future Without Melody post. I had been thinking to make this post after I was seeing that post. If I break the rule, you may delete this. Thank you. -

- Sorry for bad English -

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  2. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

Thank you Jiro - san, he belong to God now and i hope he is at better place now

Shocking News indeed

3. Arigatou means Thank You

Emmm... Could someone edit the Jiro's page in Wiki ? And Is He the first member (including staff) of 48/46Fam ?

*If yes, He is the first person in 48Fam who had died.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Done (Updated it).

5. Arigatou means Thank You

It will be better if death date is place in table.
    But, It's okay for now. ;) Thank you. ;)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  6. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    It's not like death is an achievement. Or is it?

Seems to be pressure from work. RIP.

7. Arigatou means Thank You

Emmm... Sorry... I will edit it. :(

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  8. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Lord almighty, I heard he offed himself.

Why?!?!?! :'(

9. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

^

work pressure i guest.

Lot of negative comment from fans when he was GM, maybe that add the pressure too.

Just my 2 cent, i'm really sorry if there anybody offended when saw my post

10. Arigatou means Thank You

I can't think why He was Bullyed ? Was I bullyed him ? Think myself (I'm so sorry for the last post).

I hope that Aki-P will send new GM (and also Japan member(s)) who will be better than him.

My eyes feel so hot when I see news and people saying that JKT48 will be disbanded. And the people just like so... Ughh... :rant: No... JKT48 may not be disbanded. :rant: It's no way, and I think It just a hoax. :rant:

11. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_
    I totally sorry for Jiro-san dead, it must be the work pressure that made him kill himself
    RIP

12. Misterbee

Misterbee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yoshinomiyu
    I really shocked to read that he already passed away, with unbelieveable way.

The one I didn't understand that he did it when JKT48 is on their way to awakening. I feel that JKT48 is doing so much improvement lately that change them better than the first time.

RIP Jiro-san

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    It's gonna be hard to find Jiro's successor. Jiro had lived in Indonesia for years, he understood both Japan & Indonesia well.

Maybe there're some other Japanese who have lived in Indonesia for years but is there any who can manage an idol group?

14. azzhull

azzhull Kenkyuusei

its just ... very sad.
    of all options, he chose to kill himself is just.. its the worse..

15. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Here's a statement from the JKT48 Facebook account. I couldn't translate to English, so, maybe someone else can?

Mengenai General Manager JKT48, Jiro Inao

General Manager JKT48, Jiro Inao, telah meninggal dunia pada Selasa, 21 Maret 2017. Kami dari keluarga besar JKT48 Operation Team menyampaikan rasa duka cita dari lubuk hati kami yang paling dalam atas berpulangnya beliau. Semoga beliau mendapatkan tempat terbaik di sisi Tuhan dan semoga keluarga yang ditinggalkan diberi kekuatan serta ketabahan lahir dan batin.

Jiro-san adalah salah satu sosok yang membangun JKT48 dari awal. Terima kasih banyak untuk beliau atas segenap curahan cinta dan usaha yang telah diberikan untuk grup ini. Semangat dan kerja keras beliau dalam membangun JKT48 akan terus hidup dan menginspirasi kami semua. Kami dari JKT48 Operation Team dan seluruh member JKT48 akan terus berjuang untuk meneruskan visi dan misi beliau. Cita-cita Jiro-san untuk JKT48 adalah cita-cita kami semua.

Doa kami beserta Jiro-san dan keluarga yang ditinggalkan.

Semoga beristirahat dalam damai.

Mohon selalu dukungannya untuk JKT48.

JKT48 Operation Team

16. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    in the last 4 months, 2 dentsu's employees decided to end up their life. Hope dentsu would create a less stressful working atmosphere in the future

17. daikirai

daikirai Kenkyuusei

Regarding Jiro Inao, JKT48's General Manager

Our General Manager, Jiro Inao, has passed away in Tuesday, March 21th 2017. Hereby, we (JKT48 Operation Team) express the deepest condolences. Our prayer is with him and his family. We hope that he will be placed in the best place beside God, and may his family be given strength to overcome this situation.

Jiro-san has laid the framework for JKT48. Therefore, we're eternally grateful for his work towards JKT48. His tenacity and hard work in this group will forever inspire us to continue his vision and mission for JKT48. Jiro-san's dreams for JKT48 are also our dream.

Our eternal prayer for Jiro-san and his family.

May his soul rest in peace.

We also wish for your continued support.

JKT48 Operation Team.

18. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    @daikirai Thank you for that. was that aW Google Translate? I didn't want to use Google. If not, then great! :D

19. daikirai

daikirai Kenkyuusei

I translated it myself but my English sucks so some parts of it might sound like it was translated by Google xD;;

20. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    :eek: I wish I had Asian-to-English translating skills! I only have Spanish to English. :oops: