1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hashimoto Nanami (Nanamin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Can't say I don't agree with the 'rich old man' thing. She can live the way she wants, date any guy out there, even the old geezer. It's her life.
    Well even if this is happening during her Nogi days, then what? No one can take anything back, she's graduate already. It's not like exposing it will stop others from also doing it. Would it be surprising if other girls are involved in such relationship? One way or the other they will hook up with people around them (not saying all).
    Only time will tell if this Nanamin issue is true or not. But bunshun definitely served it's purpose yet again.

2. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    wow its rude sir lmao xD.

this the showbizz world. you can hate the paparazzi to still keep stalking peoples , but they've been paid for that. guess everyone will do the same things if being a paparazzi

if they can proove some picture that man enter her's apartment , then it will be pretty unfaired if u guys says this thing is untrue and say this evil newspaper only sell fake news .

but if they only come with this 1 picture , then let it flow , everybody will forget this fake news .

in my personal opinion , if this news come with good evidence , well its a really dissapointing issue .at least not with 53 year old guy , probably been married too .

anw dont expecting too much she will denied this news , she's quitting the showbizz already .

you can hate bunshunn for the fake news , but you also cant denied that lot of times they come with a fact .

its been a while since they blow up a news with big names from 48/46 groups lol

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Gotta enjoy the flow. lol

Or the director since it's him whom sneaking up on her apartment. Based on the text. And ex-member for correction.:awesome:

Too bad we don't have the kissing photos yet. The blow would be higher.:lol:

Man, being a shade was so damn easy.:whistle:

4. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I don't see any problem from this "scandal". Nanamin can date anyone she wants, no matter, her intention was and the old guy uses his wealth charm point correctly lol.
    I mean, if I own a record label, I would date a superfine girl too

• Like Like x 1
  5. lancerwrx203

lancerwrx203 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Is the guy married and has children?

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

now i am second guessing why Nanamin quitting Nogizaka46 cold turkey ......

7. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Before things get out of hand, the article came out and basically had nothing in it. From what I can gather from a summary of the article, he said they went out to eat twice in March to talk about a job somewhere in Sony Music. He entered the building with her but says he just walked her to the elevator because there is still concern about stalker fans trying to see Nanamin. They gather around the Nogi dorms since they know she's still living there. The article has nothing the contradict that. No images showing any close contact. No evidence he was in the building more than two minutes. Mostly response has been this article seemed to promise much more than it delivered. If they were secretly dating I doubt she would have said his name on-air just before graduating anyway.

I would prefer people post something concrete if they want to criticize Hashimoto rather than drive-by shaming. Especially, when it seems more likely nothing at all happened and no further details appear to be coming.

• Like Like x 7
  8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

9. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    She didn't quit cold turkey, that means she would've quit immediately and ceased all activities with Nogi. She announced her graduation then did another 3 months or so of Nogi stuff before graduating, that aint cold turkey.

• Like Like x 1
  10. paman22

paman22 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    C-TjNTmVYAAL4ma.jpg
    wow nanamin :inlove:

11. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  12. Varianth

Varianth Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Well said really. A lot of people just jumped to conclusions regardless of the article and made their own assumptions. The "drive-by" shaming folk have some very active imaginations. Guess if there's more to it we'll find out soon enough.

I really doubt there's anything to this tbh. This is the same magazine/tabloid that reported on Rotti and Maaya right? The one that has a reputation for reporting sketchy news?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Of course when these things come out you not only have the "drive-by" shamers, but the "hurry-up-and-find-my-armor" white knights too.

I think they're definitely together, and probably were before she quit the group too. Why everybody buys into this "oh we're so pure" character, I will never know. IMO most of them are dating behind the scenes anyway.

It's like PED's in sports. I'm sure most athletes use them, but when one gets caught I'm always surprised at the outrage.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  14. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

That's when the "outrage" becomes more "entertaining" (and hilarious) than the actually "news" story. :lol:

15. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    It's okay to be skeptical, but I haven't read anyone on here defending or however you'd you put it by claiming how "pure" she is, so that's putting words into people's mouths, which would be smart to avoid.
    (By the way, my stance on idols dating before, during or after their career is I don't give a crap.)

Seems to me that most of the people (nogi fans or not I don't know) who keep mentioning this pure nogi image are way more concerned about it. :rolleyes:
    Twitter is basically just talking about how great she looks in her blonde.
    Which she does, hot damn.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    yea she looks pretty.
    thats one lucky dude, if true.
    if shes still single, kudos to the future lucky guy lol. my only issue is that miss the short hair.

either way, in nanami i trust, and nanami i support.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

17. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    do nogizaka members outside from tokyo live together in dorm? Wow imagine the party if they can with Ikuta lol..

18. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    I think there's no dorms anymore as in they share utilities etc (they used to live in one of those in the beginning).

But a lot of them live in the same apartment building. (Inoue, Nishino, Shinuchi to name a few.) Since Nanamin is from Hokkaido, it's fair to assume she resided/resides in one of these too.

19. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    afaik for nanamin as seen from their documentary, she lived for 3 years with mai2 in a boarding house. And may i know where you know that Naachan Inoue and Maichun live in same apartment? Im curious to know what can they do if they're having free time. (In my mind, it would be USJ club get-out together XD)

20. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Inoue's mobame.
    I think Rotty and Maaya live there too, but not too sure. A lot of them regardless.

Note apartment building. Not the same living space.