1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

New group in progress

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by Okumura Haru, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Okumura Haru

Okumura Haru Kenkyuusei

Working on starting a new cover group for guys, but I wanted to hear some of your ideas...
    I would like you guys to give some ideas as to what songs/song titles/groups should be focused on and who'd be interested in what...so please let me know what you think.

2. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Personally would love to cover the cooler/darker songs in 48G's repertoire, which basically means any of NMB's back catalogue :p I'm not a big fan of over the top cutsey songs, so a lot of HKT songs would be difficult for me to record because of how cringey it can be, but otherwise most of the singles I would be game for ^_^

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jazzichi_48

Jazzichi_48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I agree with not using too many cutesy over the top songs because of how cringy it can sound. Although that doesn't mean you can't use anything like Manatsu no Sounds Good or Kimi wa Melody. I would just avoid things like Suki Suki Skip or 12gatsu kangaroo. I believe songs like Green Flash, some hidden B-sides, Bukiyou Taiyou. The slower songs and ballads would be cool.

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Otoh, it would be amusing to see a bunch of guys singing Hebirote or KnBMB! :) Bonus points if you guys also replicate the choreo :D

5. Okumura Haru

Okumura Haru Kenkyuusei

I also think too many cutesy songs would be cringe worthy. I have to be honest though, I'm into anime, so for me
    I'd probably add some anime cover songs...if anyone would be interested in that?

6. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I'll also want to sing some Hello Project songs. Jealousy, Jealousy is a good song to sing.

• Like Like x 1
  7. homurachan

homurachan Kenkyuusei

I second Tommy Idoc's post! I'm very interested in this anyway but I'd love to do a mix of 48/46 songs and H!P.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

8. jessiejinx

jessiejinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu (Cuca)
    Why should you be restricted to just 48 songs

9. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Exactly. We should just sing songs sung by idols. There are a lot of idols, so we have a lot of songs to choose from.

10. Okumura Haru

Okumura Haru Kenkyuusei

another question? What should the group be called? I was thinking GYZ48...but I don't know if that's popular, or already taken?...

11. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    That sounds too much like GNZ48. Also, why do we need a "48" in the name? The name should be something unique and "us."

12. Okumura Haru

Okumura Haru Kenkyuusei

that's a good point...I guess I'm not very good at this...

13. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    I want to be a member of the group!
    My ideas: I just want to sing the songs of the 48 groups, it's okay to sing cute songs, I'm a member of an AKB fandub and there are a lot of boys and we sing cute songs, there's no problem! In relation to the group name, I want TKY48 (TOKYO48), if the other members want to sing songs from other groups we could make an album specifically but I dont want sing musics of the other groups.

14. Okumura Haru

Okumura Haru Kenkyuusei

Thank you for coming up with a name T~T If that name's ok with everyone else, I can use that and go ahead with making the website for it.

15. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    I sent you a private message!

16. reyncarnation

reyncarnation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I wanna join ! I wanna join ! :3

17. friendly3

friendly3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    abemaria
    Twitter:
    fumixduc
    If you have somehow participated in this thread you have been sent a personal message.

I'm very sorry for not getting back to you all sooner.