1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hashimoto Nanami (Nanamin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Wasn't that the same story about Matsumura? When they first published pics about her and that guy, they said that they were just "normal friends who have the same interests in anime(?)", then Bunshun got pissed off and published the video where they were practically kissing out on the street...~~

Does it by any change have anything to do with the fact that they were both going out with some guys in the same time?

2. GodslayerNanami

GodslayerNanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Am I the only one feeling blessed being able to see and know anything about Nanami again? Girl said she would be out of showbiz, which I personally translated to "never hear about her again". To hear something about her this early is a blessing in my part, the hell if it's a scandal!

Since she is my eternal oshi, I trust her with all my heart. And when she said it has something to do with work, I believe her. Perhaps working behind the scenes in sony? Amen to that!

Sent from my LG-H845 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

10th week sales : 581 (9th place)
    total : 81,290

4. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  5. Damno

Damno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
  6. lingering_wanderer

lingering_wanderer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
  7. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  8. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    That blonde is from her last PB shots? I guess she kept the look then. I like it.

9. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    that 2nd last paragraph :cry::cry:

I'm not really interested in scandals, but I feel the reply was honest and wasn't half assed just to cover her mistake and that in the end, she really do care for the group.

10. GodslayerNanami

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
  11. Amourir

Amourir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Same lol. I'm glad Nanami hasn't fully disappeared yet and we get to hear news about her but at the same time, I don't want people hating on her because of false rumors and speculations.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

13. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Shhh... Kayfabe. :hehe:

14. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

So the SME executive protected Nanamin from fake stalker? Try to play the hero card lol

15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    She's going to be really upset all you guys who spoke about her for the first time yesterday don't believe her explanation.
    After she wrote it just for you guys and everything :(

• Like Like x 2
  16. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Everyone knows celebrities getting stalked by fans only happens in movies.

She probably lied about it in her mobame from November 20 last year too that reads:
    Ever since I announced my graduation I've had fans gathering outside my residence building and shouting, waiting in the lobby in front of the elevator for me to return etc. I'm fearing what they would do if they found out about my post graduation plans.

Clever girl has been working on this "lie" for months. :cute:
    ---

This guy below is such a joke. Can't even decide whether the stalking is fiction or not.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Well yeah, she's right in that they probably would have been annoyed if they knew she was dating her boss.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. air_guchi

air_guchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    It's disappointing that she had to actually re-appear in the public eye just to make a statement denying these false allegations. If you have an IQ above that of an elementary student, you would realize that if she WAS dating her boss, then she would not give a shit about this article and instead just come out and say "Yep, I'm dating a rich, old man. What are you going to do about it?"

Unfortunately for the haters, that's not the case. If you can read Japanese, you'd understand that her message was one of utter disappointment and disgust at the people who believed it. She refers to the old gentleman as a father figure in her life who has helped her out a lot. And not just him, but many other managers as well. Her message was not even to defend herself - it was to defend the people who have come under fire because they were seen with her.

But hey, keep digging though. Maybe you'll find the dirt on these idols that you've always wished you could find. Pigs love to play in the dirt.

• Like Like x 9
  19. Amourir

Amourir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    +1

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

20. GodslayerNanami

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Positive thinkers here:D. It really is painful to see people hating on your girl. Even after she wrote the letter.

Sent from my LG-H845 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1