Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    that is some crazy prelim result, but not a lot to learn to be honest. the only real news is that ogiyuka pretty much secured a spot in the top 16, and that's pretty much it. the rest is still all to play for IMO.

2. Ryoyuhai

Ryoyuhai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Vote counts anyone? I'm curious to know how far apart in votes counts at least top 16 are.

I saw on Twitter Ogino's count was 55,061 for first place. Like...woah...!!
    So much for a predictable top 4....

3. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    55K is just not real.
    I wish it was true but no way.

4. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Ogiyuka had 20k votes more than second place Jurina

5. grawar

grawar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayasakatsumugi
    55k what the?! even last year prelims watanabe mayu didn't reach 55k, this is really unbelievable

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Let's wait and see.
    It is quite surprising that Ogiyuka went from unranked to record-breaking numbers, but there are crazy wotas out there lol

Last time this happened (NMB's mobile thing a couple years ago), the most they lost was... 1k votes?
    Plus, we would have seen a flood of NGT girls and we didn't get as many, although the ones we got were quite high.

7. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    if it is the case then there should be more NGT member who has ridiculously high vote count, but that doesn't seems to be the case. and speaking of NGT, WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS KATOMINA????

8. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Her fans did a solid job.... she's confirmed in senbatsu :1st: ... 55k ... last year's rank 12 was 50k ................

Good Work :) !!

Meanwhile, Hana-chan :(

9. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It is in the official page http://www.akb48.co.jp/sousenkyo49th

Anyway, the problem with OgiYuka is that she didn't have big enough fanbase like Sasshi, Mayuyu, Jurina, or Sakura to pull that feat, unless she is supported by someone really really rich and can actually employ enough manpower to do it. She didn't even rank in Kouhaku, so I really can't think on how she actually, not only have 55k, but apply it for the 1st day result.

Actually, even Homma Mai 25k and Okappa 21k is ridiculous.

10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    That was a shock 1st place and if any 48G member was pull off such a shock I'd want Ogiyuka to do it, she's my NGT-oshi and my favourite SR broadcaster. However I'm disappointed that Mayu finished 4th behind Sasshi and also that Jiina, my HKT-oshi, failed to rank. However there was some good rankings by my 2nd and 3rd favourites in AKB48, Megu at 23 and Seichan at 25, also Saho at 28 and Mogitan at 30 - and my NMB48 favourites did well, Riripon at 17, Mirurun at 19 and Saeppi at 21.

11. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    - HKT girls ranked low, but were many to rank.
    - STU didn't ranked, but it was expected as there weren't any promotion and were launched early
    - NMB few ranked, but ranked high. Result is better than last year, so this is a good result.
    - SKE many ranked, some were high, so i would say the result is Okay. Jurina broke through Sasshi and Mayu so i don't think Sakura can beat her.
    - NGT is the biggest surprise. Supposed center Rika ranked super low and Katomina hasn't even appeared. Ogiyuka went from not ranking to certified senbatsu. Not only that, but few KKS ranked. Big big surprise.
    - Team 8 confirm a slight trend of improved popularity, especially kurano narumi. Need to see if it become concrete this 17th.
    - Sales are 2.45 million, so it doesn't seems that power member like Mayu and Sasshi will affect next year numbers. There's still a big margin.
    - there's something floating around the web that says there's a bug in the voting system, that could have influenced the votes (unlimited votes) We need more time to confirm if it's true or not.

I think everyone had things to be glad about, and to be disappointed. Sakura aim for #2 looks grim.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  12. grawar

grawar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayasakatsumugi
    Very true this kind of numbers is unbelievable, i mean im happy if she really did reach number 1 but, not even 1 person see this coming..

13. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i loved Komi's and Mion's reaction when Fukuoka Seina and Taniguchi Megu ranked since they're in the same gen

also loved how they showed Naru every time a Team 8 member ranked
    and yass Ikumin ranked

14. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It's preliminary but this was my hope..

I didn't and still don't want Sasshi to win again or Mayu...

I want some surprises, damn it. And this preliminary results are giving me hope.....I wouldn't be mad if this was the final ranking..

15. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

This year SSK is really shocking!!!
    I'm looking forward to see the real result soon.
    OgiYuka rank #1 is pretty shook for me but I think its shows a good sign of NGT development lol.
    STU also not bad tho..

Kato Rena rank somehow...make me ???

I cannot wait the day!!

#Sasshishooklol

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk

16. superficialfan

superficialfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Poor Hana... Thanks for the update though, I really wanted to see this.

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

You really think Ogino Yuko got 54k legit votes in 26 hours?

19. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

Ogino Yuka will have a secure spot in the senbatsu for sure, but I doubt she would keep this 1st spot. I don't think her fans would have enough money for a long fight like Sasshi and Mayuyu's fanbase. Unless she is secretly funded by Donald Trump and all the people in the White House are currently voting like crazy for her.

By the way, do you guys think that wotas of Sayanee, Haruppi and Kojiharu are also wotas of OgiYuka somehow? That's why this happened?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  20. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    After seeing this results I really hope Yukarun will rise (finally) to Undergirls, Miyupon to Future Girls and Manami will finally rank. And I laughed so hard when I red Ogiyuka is 1st xD Also I'm really happy Miyajima Aya on 31 even if this are the preliminary results ^^