1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Maybe the votes valid and maybe not. Its shocking that she went from unranked to 1st (!!!), I legit had chills when they called her!!
    NGT really shined today! Im thinking maybe NGT and Keyaki debut together, Keyaki successful but NGT is successful in the 48G!
    I think mngmnt just in this akward position now when they cant show the real results (bcs some girls can "unrank" and some can be there) so they are saying its okay
    This years SSK is going to be war !!
    Happy for my girls: Aramaki Misaki, Hiwatashi Yui, Yamaguchi Maho, Obata Yuna, Toyonaga Aki, Kubo Satone rank tho!! and SERIKA, Oonao and Ikumin finally gets recognized by the fans!
    With all the surprises and yet 0 girl from STU (even the ace).

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Best reaction: Jurina's open mouth for 30 seconds when they announced number 1.

3. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    As exciting as it is, the prelims is the prelims. The one grinning the most are those who will benefit in the event ratings afterwards. Something unexpected generates interest. It also generate profits from higher advertisement charge or broadcast rights.

4. unwanted

unwanted Kenkyuusei

Would I vote in the SSK, I'd support #1 because it's finally someone new. Not Jurina new. Actually new.

5. Suii

Suii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    Oh yeah sure they will...But I was refering to the prelims. My bad, sorry. :oops:
    But I would be happy, if someone else would take #1 spot.

6. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Looks like nobody will say this year election is boring anymore haha. :hehe:

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Ogiyuka made history in prelim !!! well done :1st:

8. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    yeah, this year was going to be one of the most predictables ever... this was the SHOCK thing they needed to make things exciting again

9. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I'm shook to my core. I love my NGT girl very much. Both my NGT biases made into Kami 7 for Prelims (Moeka and Yuka). I cannot believe this. Now this is some twisted survival of the fittest shit we've been wanting. A real battle will definitely be on for the finals and I am so excited for it. Also, i was like no way she got that many votes. Girl is known, but wow you have a guaranteed spot in senbatsu now.

Rie is a good sport and she was there to help NGT...now they've outranked her for sure so this is def the end I think for her; which is fine she's had a fantastic run as an idol.

10. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    LMAO I wonder what's going to happen with the mobile voting on STU's and NGT's.

Anyway, I'm so happy about Riinu and Maikomu ranking. They really need it, the confirmation that they have the fans and that they matter. I'm so happy about it.

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

All Ogiyuka needs is to get a fan like this and she's set.

It really has to be someone rich employing people to vote. It's just so ridiculous.

And here I was worried about Churi and Kaotan stopping Kojimako from getting into senbatsu. :XD:

12. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    I don't know if this face is like: "this random girl has more votes than me?" or like: "who is she?"
    IMG_20170531_183528.jpg

13. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

These are the best prelims we've ever had :lol:
    can't wait for the real thing!

14. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Too much surprise!

• Who the hell is that no. 1 girl? I don't follow her group, so I don't know her.
    • Nagisa ... hope she makes it later (at least in NG).
    • Meru ... why? why? why? I doubt she will drop to FG or UcG this year.
    • Sasshi's votes will crazily raise up, I bet. Maybe 300k votes?
    • I don't know what would happen to Sakura if she were beaten by that NEW NO. 1 GIRL.
    • What happen to HKT's members? They're no surprise from them unlike NGT, NMB, or AKB's members did.
    • Kato Rena, the next Kizaki Yuria. Fufufu ...

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

55k to Ogiyuka destroys the credibility of the voting system. kind of glad I didn't vote this year.

16. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I wouldn't write them off yet. Lower senbatsu is bonkers now.

That's the "I finally beat Mayu and Sasshi but still not first" look.

17. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    Lol this is my favourite comment on this forum right now

oh lol I just realised ; tbh I would be pissed off as a miichan fan her pulling this last senbatsu bs for the last 3 years / I can not keep skipping my rent and meals for ur cd votes. I wonder how she feels, I wish she would just be a mentor style member by now / tbh her being in undergirls I think is her feeling she is locked in her scandal -> I hope she realises how much she paid back by grooming team 4

Sorry for double posting / Oh I also realised a lot of "waiting circle / next-gen senbatsu" AKB members are finally starting to show up like Seichan and team 8 really put themselves in under and next girls this election

I'm like just actually starting to analyse the 1st day results (the ogino shock was just too much) / the walls for ranking in this year are way more intense I guess with fans realising there are so many open spots for grabs, so this year its about ranking well rather than just ranking for a lot of new-gen members

lol sorry -> I just love Mio's reaction, there is like real motivation in this girl to get out of her former ace situation / its tru anger also how popular is Homma Hinata, I don't think I've ever concentrated on her, cuz she is officially undergirls/nextgirl status I realised

PROPS to Jurina for that classy reply, this girl was like "WTF" but quickly oh "arigatooooo"

18. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Gotta admit tho, everyone's "who da fuck is #1?" moment was already pretty funny, then their reactions just made the situation even better lol.

Usually everyone ranked in the prelims for top 16 make it into the finals, so glad to see some new names entering~

19. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Haruppi 8th place in 2015prelims is the highest a girl has been without ranking in senbatsu.
    So Hinatan and Moeka not making it would require another record to be broken.

20. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    55k will be the basis to senbatsu now. Having that many votes this early will surely push other fans to vote for their oshis to the limits and secure 55k+ votes for senbatsu position.