1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Summer Tour 2017

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by cryspower, May 3, 2017.

1. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    announced on http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2017/05/46-2017-9.php

Tokyo Meiji Jingu

2017-7-1 5pm
    2017-7-2 5pm

Miyagi Xebio Arena
    2017-8-11 6pm
    2017-8-12 1pm
    2017-8-12 6pm
    2017-8-13 3pm

Osaka Castle hall
    2017-8-16 6.30pm
    2017-8-17 6.30pm
    2017-8-18 6.30pm

Aichi Nippon Gaishi Hall
    2017-8-22 6.30pm
    2017-8-23 6.30pm

Niigata Toki Messe Convention Center
    2017-10-8 6pm
    2017-10-9 1pm
    2017-10-9 6pm

Tour Final in Tokyo Dome (http://nogizaka46democracy.blog.jp/archives/72145654.html)
    2017-11-7 6pm
    2017-11-8 6pm

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  2. lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Yay, was hoping this would be announced soon! I'm going to apply for the Meiji Jingu dates... fingers crossed :cute:

3. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Mobile members presales already started

4. shirokuro

shirokuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Anyone that can help me to get a ticket??

5. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I went to the 5th BD live this year. Apply the general pre-sales lottery, see if you are lucky or not.
    Otherwise the general sales is your last hope. Be prepared to keep refreshing Rakuten Tickets website for 30-40mins non-stop, but that's the only way to get in the website!
    I did that and luckily managed to get pair tickets to the 1st and 2nd days of the BD live.

6. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    For those of you attempting to go this year, Sony & Zepp are really ramping it up with ID checks these days, so you'll have to be able to verify the name on your ticket together with an officially issued ID that has your face (Passport is fine).

7. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    its normally very difficult to get the lottery unless its outside Tokyo. easier if it is a less populous area such as Miyagi and Niigata.
    so like @k1s3k1 said , its probably down to the general sales to get your tickets. you need to be get ready as soon as it starts. very likely you'll get login errors. be prepared to refresh it every other second. also very likely if and when you get in, it may be sold out, there's a chance it may get released by someone who can't get tickets due to some error such as during payment, so also keep on trying here. be mindful of where you choose, do not choose Ladies area if you are a guy. Ladies area quite likely to have seats left for a bit longer than the general seats.
    make some coffee, and be prepared for a frustrating 30-60 minutes.

8. lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    It's a good thing that they're being more strict with the ID checks, hopefully that can stamp out more of the ridiculously priced resale tickets.
    But not so good news for foreigners hahaha... if only they opened up mobile fanclub membership for more than just the Japanese providers then we'd be on level playing ground.

9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Just in case if anyones want to buy secondhand tickets from ticketcamp or yahoo auction japan , usually the seller will lend you 2 pieces of their id ( usually the national insurance card + 住民票 sorry bcoz i dont know what's the english for this things ) .

Base on my experience accompanying my friends attend the BD live there's also no id check on the 1st day .

But i also usually selling 46 hs tickets on ticket camp + my friends managed to win the previous 3rd gen live and we sold the tickets also in ticket camp . by lending 2 pieces of id information even without a photo it will be no problem even there's id checked on the day of concerts/event as long we bring 2 pieces of id card ( we need 2 types since it was no photograph on those id card ) .

Also if anyone want play safely , make sure your age is not much differences from the seller , because in all these id card ( national insurance + 住民票 ) both of it writen the ages of the holder .

I dont have any meaning to teach a bad things right here , but if some of members in here wants to attend this concert but doesnt manage win a ticket on presale round or general sale round , it still very possible even for the foreigners tho :)

10. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The ID checks are random. out of the few times i went, i think its safe to say, there's a 20-25 percent chance of a check. go in with the crowd and you probably won't be checked. go in when and where there is not much ppl, may have an ID check. I went with @k1s3k1 this year to 2 days bday lives, and it didn't have id check. last year i went to the summer bday live, they had an id check. before that, i went to 2 days Takamina AKB48 grad, 1 day had id check, the other didn't due to rush crowd. i went to sousenkyo at fukuoka, had an id check, whilst the Ayumi concert at Tokyo didn't, etc.
    yes, many sellers at ticket.co.jp and ticketcamp and also yahoo auctions offer to lend copies of their non photo ids , such as insurance card and residence card . however, those who opt for this route , please read the seller terms properly, there are some that won't lend you anything.
    for handshake tickets, ID check is 100%. a photo ID or 2 IDs without photo.
    btw, @CrssA , if you and your group of friends can get tickets early for this or future concerts, maybe you can offer your help or services here.

11. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    A great risk in doing this is a lot of these "resellers" don't actually send their official ones, but faked copies they've made specifically for this purpose.
    If you get caught with a fake ID you'll get taken in by the cops, something that happened during the 3rd gen lives. That guy is now blacklisted from all future Nogizaka & Keyakizaka events.

(Also no offense, but people who buy tickets only for the purpose of selling them for 2-6x the price are cancer.)

Also, no such thing as no ID checks on first day, happened plenty on first day of latest under lives, and that day wasn't even sold out.

12. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    we're manage to win the 1st round presale tickets but haven't decided yet will attend it or sold both of tickets , but later if we decided to sold it or managed to win on 3rd round (if available) or general sale , i'll can help to sell it via ticketcamp to ensure the safety since i was not a senior member on this forum . but to helping others buying a ticket from other people in ticketcamp i'm not sure enough to do it , coz sometimes u can find a bad seller which he'll ditch your ticket , you can got your money back , but definetly not the ticket . i got this kind bad experience on RH2017 but lucky i can bought from other people on that day. it'll be no problem for people whos living in japan , but for anyone who makes japan trip and got his ticket ditched at the very last moment will be such a disaster right . but if someone need help how to use ticketcamp / yahoo auction application maybe i can help to explain how to use those application , but its also only available who's living in japan , because usually the seller will send their id card + tickets to japan adrreses.

regarding the id checks , i kinda agree with you , if we're enter the venue along with the crowd usually it not got checked in , or sometimes i got an experience to with hkt48 concert this february in ssa morning concert , it just a rush checked . but because i'll forget the gate opening time for evening concert , since i didnt had the id card for the evening concert ticket holders i'm abandoning my evening concert ticket .

high demand , high difficulty level to obtain the tickets will probably make the ticket price high also . you can say it cancer , but you know how difficult to obtain those tickets right.

yes its include a risk when you bought tickets from the reseller , but at time you're really want to attend a live / event , to bought tickets from reseller its not a right thing , but also not a thing should be avoid too imo . i'm not make a promotion about ticketcamp or reseller , coz i'm also not 1 or 2 times attend a hs / concert with tickets that i bought from reseller ,

the price is a little bit meh , but as long we got the fun by attending those events and thinking how hard to win the lottery , its not a big problem for me to bought from reseller , as long the price and the seat is good

13. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Yeah but people who specifically buy tickets in order to sell them for premium prices are tepid turds, is my point.

Sellers, not the buyers.

Luckily I never have to resort to buying second hand cause I've always managed to find someone in the community who's willing to sell me tickets for regular price in the event that they're unable to go or have extras. People who up them for premium prices are part of the problem which has made the ID checks increasingly harsh.

There was talk for a while about making all tickets digital with face attached, but it seems Zepp / Sony are still not sure how to proceed with it. My hope is they fix it asap.

14. Archlover

Archlover Kenkyuusei

They put Jingu as the opening..
    Usually it will be the last..
    Or will they announce the final Jingu concert at later date?

15. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Prob not this time, its Tokyo first this year.

16. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Edited: Ikuchan will be missing the tour except the 2nd day of the Meiji Jingu Concert (2017/7/02) and the entire Miyagi leg of the tour (2017/08/11 to 2017/08/13). Meanwhile, Ikoma-chan is missing the concert except the Meiji Jingu dates (2017/07/01 and 2017/07/02) and the entire Niigata leg (2017/10/08 to 2017/10/09).

http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2017/06/46-2017-5.php

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  17. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Ikuta and Ikoma will participate only in the concerts which you have mentioned.

18. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    "以下の公演のみの参加とさせて頂きます"
    other than those concerts, they won't be performing in the others.

19. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Lol, ooops! Sorry, my mistake. I was reading it from someone from twitter and that's what he said. Was too lazy and didn't bother checking the link he posted to confirm. :^^;:

20. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka