1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    All those plane tickets and hotel reservations. The fans got so screwed

Whoever planned this event should probably start to look for another job.

2. Mako is my Waifu

Mako is my Waifu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I hope everything will be ok. Poor girls ._.
    This is so sad.

3. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Official it will be broadcast on fujitv but it does not say if girls will be there or where it'll be held.

https://www.akb48.co.jp/sousenkyo49th/news/57

6月17日(土)AKB48 49thシングル選抜総選挙の開票につきましては、事前告知させて頂いております通り、フジテレビ系列で放送致します。

<番組概要>
    タイトル:『第9回AKB48総選挙SP』
    放送日時:6月17日(土)午後7時~9時24分
    チャンネル:フジテレビ系列
    MC:宮根誠司、三田友梨佳(フジテレビアナウンサー)
    現地レポーター:木村拓也(フジテレビアナウンサー)
    http://www.fujitv.co.jp/akbsousenkyo/

また、コンサートの中止に伴い当日投票は実施致しませんのでご了承ください。

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I saw that it sounds like it might be two places (Since not all of them members have arrived in Okinawa).

5. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    … in an unrelated industry.

6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    .. and in a different country.

7. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Ok but wouldn't it be awesome if upon announcement of rank a girl would slide down to the stage to give her speech and then slide some more to go to her seat? XD

I'm kind of upset. I was hoping for good weather and a Sousenkyo Concert TTwTT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Yeap, HE DEAD YO.

9. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I snorted :rofl:, they should do it sometimes in the future (some members who are afraid of height/speed are gonna take some times tho). Imagining a crying disappointed member having to slide down sending me :rofl:

I can't imagine having all of those assembling and disassembling, and accommodation cost only for them to go waste and they probably only generate income from media ads. I would fume.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    According to the announcement of the broadcast the host has changed to that baseball player Takuya Kimura.

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It would certainly save Yuihan from that whole jittery legs scenario we see every year :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  12. ET920

ET920 Member

The winner was probably supposed to slide through it, although it's large enough for several members to slide down it at the same time. Maybe the senbatsu members would leave the place through it?
    It probably meant they would take their clothes off and slide in bikini, a pity :awesome:

13. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Can anyone PM me the links?

14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm reading on Twitter that they're cancelling flights for members who haven't arrived to Okinawa yet. The speeches will be given at multiple locations including those who are stuck at Okinawa. Talk about cutting your losses..

15. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    ^ That sounds really bad, they might as well just post the results on twitter :fp:

16. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    lmao, A mess. They should have just postponed the event altogether and move it to an area in (or near) Tokyo, so the fans can still attend and they still get their ticket revenue.

17. mayushimen

mayushimen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    So... Which members will not go?

18. ET920

ET920 Member

Members who haven't arrived won't travel there, the ones in Okinawa have already booked their flights back for after the election, so they can't leave now. The thing is, they don't know which member will get which position, and trophies are probably already in Okinawa, so some of the winners won't even get them during the announcements.

^ We will know when they announce the positions :awesome:

19. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    they should just pospone it... one more week = more votes = more new tiles for Aki P's kitchen floor

• Like Like x 1
  20. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    NO MORE Bikini's in AKB48 ever!!! Only Nuns's costumes - LOL.

Dudes- I've been highly Critical of AKI-P & AKS but guess what...it's Situations like "this" that are beyond HIS control (I get that) but How is he going to "make it up to fans"?? No really. He Can't! It's fine if live in Japan & have that kind of money to blow but seriously - this is gonna STING hard. With each new "Screw Up" or Mistake it's gonna be a thumb jabbed into the bullet wound of some 'pissed off' fans.

AKS is Not gonna 'walk away' from this unscathed. People have over looked A LOT stuff for the sake of the girls - but now, they don't even get that? AKS better ALL Summer doing Free Shows, Bikini singles, TV spots, & Free stuff for fans or it's gonna get bad by Fall if he does "Business as Usual"....Oh and can Anyone tell me who has the #1 Spot on the Oricon charts - yep...there's a NEW "Signal" in Japan.

AKI- P did it his way for too long & neglected to protect the 1 event that brings EVERYONE together - Now, a lot broken promises & angry memories will be associated w/ this "Event". Dudes, even I took off work to Watch this thing. I feel REALLY bad for people like ITheBigC

Yeah...ME too. This is either going to be the BEST SSK (or Worst) Ever!- lol. Who knows Maybe it'll change how the whole Event itself is filmed & reported on

STOP!!! My sides can't take it - that was slick!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017