Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. ET920

ET920 Member

Of course not, their fans believe Team 8 is as strong as a full sister group when they are just a spinoff without even a theater. On the contrary, NGT48 is a full group with a theater where they perform daily and a single which sold 160k copies. The threshold for becoming senbatsu this time has been the lowest in 4 years, and many big spenders that used to be retired and supporting AKB48 moved to support NGT48.

Nah, I also like patronizing people in forums like you.

I used to use kisses, but people found them even creepier :awesome: Ah, by the way, welcome to Stage48! :awesome:

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    About Naachan as future Soukantoku. I noticed last night that she kept burying her head in her hands as the names were called. When Tokumitsu-san said: "Number 11, AKB48, Team 4" I thought she was going to pass out, but then he said Juri's name. Sasshi, Mayu, and Jurina all held their heads up and faced the results without hiding from them. It's not the biggest thing, but it hints at her ability to handle pressure. Only management will really know whether she can handle pressure or not, so we will have to wait and see.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    "Hey! Look at me, guys! I'm 12 years-old and I love showing off every single day! Am I the best or what? Seriously, look at me, guys! Have you seen me already? Great, now I'm going to do the same with my oshimen in SR!"

Oh! And by the way. 55k in the first day, 18k in the following two weeks. LOL. Right.

4. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I mention "KPOP" itself - Even I found that 'Ballsy' (& Out of Place)- Maybe she's trying to make friends? I've never posted an Actual Video (I don't think)- lol. Then again it's all HOT Asians to me.

She mentioned Nayeon (Korean) Not Tzuyu (Chinese & Makea) BIG Difference. I Already sent her a PM saying it's probably NOT WISE to mention TWICE here.

5. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    this is what you called consistency by masana and mayuyu :banana::banana:
    Masana: Being in Undergirls 7 times out of 9
    Mayuyu: Original Kami7 and hold that title in all senbatsu, as #5 as the lowest
    credit to s48 wiki
    massssssssssaaaaaaa.png mmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy.png

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Two things....

1) it is not against the rules to mention K-pop on this forum. However, there is a difference between using it as part of an on-topic point, and using the thread to shoehorn an off-topic advertisement for K-pop. In the recent posts here, I felt it had crossed that line.

2. Stop taking jabs at one another, or I will begin removing people. This thread isn't about you and your fragile egos, it is about the Sousenkyo. Keep that in mind.

• Like Like x 2
  7. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Cristafari bringing down the hammer

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. Centurybomber

Centurybomber Kenkyuusei

Despite AKB48 losing popular members overtime, they are still doing well as far as I know (I'm sure other people can explain this better than I could)

You are right that AKB48 isn't the same as it was back then, but even so, I don't think that's a bad thing imo. With more members getting more attention overtime, and new people joining, why wouldn't there be new fans as well? The group might not be the same as it once were, but they can be different.

Also, if you felt that Mayu leaving is the end of what you used to know from AKB48 as a group right now, why didn't you felt that sooner, because to me Mayu didn't felt like a part of AKB48 anymore, considering all of her work outside of AKB48 and other members getting pushed by management over her in the group.

9. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Come on guys, let Ogiyuka have this, even if it ends up being just for this year. She's a good kid, she deserves the recognition. Maybe second NGT single center goes to her *w*

AKB is going to be fine without Mayuyu as long as the current generation is given the recognition they deserve. Naachan, Miion, and Yuihan deserve a chance to truly shine, but they need more backup. 16th gen looks promising already so I have my fingers crossed for more of them ranking in next year.... and a few promotions while we're at it wouldn't hurt, either.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ET920

ET920 Member

Touched a nerve there, sorry.

Tip: 二本柱の会 is the official fan club. You pay a subscription to join it. Being a member gives you one vote. You can have as many accounts as email addresses. A single Gmail account can generate infinite addresses. A simple (actually it's not that simple but neither impossible to write, I've seen the code) script can automatize the voting.

11. Kallen Kozuki

Kallen Kozuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    You're right about their being new fans for the newer girls but IMO I don't think AKB48 will ever be the phenom that it once was no matter what they try to do and that makes me sad. Also the reason I feel so strongly about this now is because Mayu was and always will be my #1 but I have felt this way ever since Mariko graduated then Haruna and have dreaded every sousenkyo since.

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    80 ranked members. Only six had more votes in the first day than they had in the following two weeks. Out of those six, guess who three of them are. The other three were Okita Ayaka, Takeuchi Saki and Mogi Shinobu, that had a terrible Sousenkyo this year.

And I don't even have anything against those girls. Quite the contrary.

13. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I guess it would've been nice if Mayu had won TWICE. Maybe she could wear a cute Black Pink outfit in the video, maybe something Red Velvet? Then Wota's be saying "Oh My Girl" DIA outfits the bomb...or Laboum? Her colors bold like a Crayon POP on the screen with her shining T ara and bright Jewelry. While Mayu's early look of Cyborg Idol reminded us of Cosmic Girls and a Dream Catcher she's quite the accomplished Idol for her Girls Generation. She will forever be a Pristin in our hearts and a Gfriend to Jpop fans.

AKB I O I - learn to love each Idol like a Sistar. Like how Shinobu was like a Mamaoo molding her, she shined like one of the 9 Muses or Spica star as sweet as Orange Caramel so on her Exid I hope you remember how she upheld the Ladies Code and didn't just pay Lip Service 2NE1. She was truly one of the Wonder Girls who fans would say "Hello Venus" because she was an AOA (Ace of Angles).

14. Kallen Kozuki

Kallen Kozuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Bravo. Think you deserve a Girl's Day after this post.

15. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

:cold::cold:

16. mayushimen

mayushimen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    what?

17. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Are you mocking my directive, Slacker?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Centurybomber

Centurybomber Kenkyuusei

Okay, that pretty funny. xD

But seriously, if you want to talk about K-pop, go to a different thread that allows you to do so, or better yet go to a K-pop forum.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Girls who ranked in Pre-lims and fell off. Rip zone

46位 青木詩織

52位 中村歩加
    53位 内山命
    57位 一色嶺奈
    58位 熊沢世莉奈
    60位 下野由貴
    61位 大西桃香
    63位 谷川聖
    64位 井田玲音名

65位 川上礼奈
    66位 中野郁海
    69位 外薗葉月
    70位 市川愛美
    74位 秋吉優花
    75位 深川舞子
    77位 村重杏奈
    78位 北澤早紀
    79位 内木志
    80位 荒巻美咲

81位 城恵理子
    85位 日高優月
    86位 高木由麻奈
    87位 市野成美
    88位 月足天音
    89位 太野彩香
    90位 田中優香
    93位 久代梨奈
    94位 奈良未遥
    99位 末永桜花

Girl who were ranked out during the pre-lims and got ranked in the end. Congrats zone

10位 45,684票  北原里英 (速報92位)
    18位 34,977票  松村香織 (速報91位)
    19位 34,688票  峯岸みなみ (速報圏外)
    22位 30,236票  大矢真那 (速報圏外)
    23位 29,953票  中井りか (速報83位) 
    31位 27,384票  森保まどか (速報95位)
    36位 25,731票  江籠裕奈 (速報圏外)
    40位 24,458票  田島芽瑠 (速報82位)
    49位 21,643票  坂口理子 (速報圏外)
    50位 21,472票  田中菜津美 (速報98位)
    57位 19,752票  谷川愛梨 (速報100位)
    59位 19,372票  松岡菜摘 (速報84位)