1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I don't understand why so many people spent money to give Sasshi another win. It's not like this win was as important to her as last year. It would have been better to give those votes to Sakura or Mayu. Hopefully she won't enter next year, because there's nothing for her to gain by winning again.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    You are in the wrong neighborhood.

And 3 is always better than 2.

3. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Reason? This is the last time I could vote for my kami oshi. Period.

While they can enjoy it altogether, SSK is a very different game for hardcore voters, casual voters and non-voters. At least for hardcore voters, "The excitement of SSK" or "The necessity to let a younger girl win" has never been in their minds.

I've seen the 3rd picture on twitter, it's a 60 yrs old Sasshi fan. He voted 2000 this year.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  4. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Well it's crazy that people went crazy voting for Sasshi like their votes really mattered. There was no competition for her, that was made clear last year. Money was just wasted in my opinion.

5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    1. There will not be member in a long time who can rake up that record by Sasshi oshi's. It's called beating oneself. Just because they are at the top doesn't mean they don't want to try to set the bar as high as possible. This is a message for the future members. LOOK EVEN A GIRL LIKE SASSHI CAN GAIN THAT MUCH SUPPORT! If anyone thinks they have what it takes to dream of sitting on that throne then don't half azz your career, and work hard for it!

2. If you are worried on the topic of money, maybe you should be more concerned of the capital loss for AKS after they canceled the concert lol instead of the mere funds that was poured into this SSK game.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...ousenkyo-17-06-17.18664/page-163#post-1336219

Edit: woops wrong link corrected

6. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

And 5 is always better than 4. :lol:

7. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Egg of Columbus! It's easy for you to say, after you've seen the results. I can tell you that everyone who voted for her is satisfied enough that they managed to avoid a replay of 2014. ;)

8. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Nothing beats a pint of ice cold beer

[​IMG]

If I remembered some time back someone mentioned it that some of the gals are not interested in idol at all. =Love is basically a shortcut to be involved in seiyuu related jobs but ............ I honestly find that it will lean more to idol style than to seiyuu.

9. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Oh nononono I voted for meru and sasshi this year, meru rank up and sasshi gets her Queen of idol title ( I honestly really like to see her wearing that cape) . I didn't waste my money at all. :1st::1st:

10. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Just like ... TIME ..... Time you spent enjoying is not time wasted.

Thus Vit M you spent enjoying yourself is not vit M wasted ;)

My friends will wonder y the hell I will sit in front of my PC looking at this gal speaking but I enjoyed Sasshi's SR :1st:

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Seiyuu's selling point is suppose to be their voices...their visual cute or not is really just a plus. Idol on the other hand is completely different.

So I am also iffy about this weird Frankenstein project Sasshi is trying to achieve here. I wonder if she understands the 2D world well.

Because if she can't find the balance, =Love will just become a sub unit idol group under 48G. >__>

12. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @marioworldakb have they ever make this kind of idol slash seiyuu before in japan?? Because all I know in japan seiyuu is a big and respected job if I'm not mistaken. If that's right it's kinda worrying if the group didn't go either way not idol nor seiyuu

Well sasshi is more idol than a seiyuu clearly lol, I agree with you it might end up like that. The possibility is there. :blink:

But in my positive thought, I hope sasshi can make the best of both world.
    Really wanna see where this is gonna go.. she's gonna be super busy this year wooow :blink::blink:

13. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

hm, what's there to understand? fans vote, because their oshimen enters SSK. what fan would like their oshimen to go down?
    as to why so many - we're not psychics, we don't know how many votes does Sasshi's or any other camp have, so we just do our best. better be safe than sorry.

how so? it's not like it was thrown in a ditch. this money supports the group and "feeds members".

=========

looks like Sasshi is having a blast in Okinawa.
    she writes that it's the first time she's having such emotionally rich and eventful days and thanks for it.
    when oshimen is happy the fans are happy too, so yeah, no way the money was wasted :cool:

https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/876618451216769024

DCpfvwvU0AAfvEg.jpg DCpfvwtUwAAXSmz.jpg DCpfvwuUAAAY36w.jpg DCpfvwuU0AAbp1U.jpg

=========

an effect of Sasshi's promotion: eyeshadow that she used on SSK day, get praised by fans and was introduced by her in twitter, was sold-out because of it!

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1694715

=========

Sasshi was such H!P freak in the latest episode of Mayonaka... :fear: [hehe]

===========

yeah, Sasshi definitely wants to create an idol group. voice acting is supposed to be a side job like any other jobs like acting, modeling, etc.
    I really hope there won't be any "discords" or anything because of those different views. not every AKB member entered the group because they loved idols after all.

• Like Like x 1
  14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Famous seiyuu's has their own jacket CD singles. Some become huge for their singing in the latter years in their careers. Some also form so called Seiyuu idol units but just only for a short period of time, usually for anime opening/ending songs.

Rokkyubu

if the video does not show watch the video here

Ano Hana

But they all start humble in voice acting for an anime character first. If they don't get famous by their character, they have zero chances.

Hence anime and seiyuu go hand in hand. If the anime gets famous so does the seiyuu and vice versa. But so far I don't hear any news they are making anime just for =Love.

Sasshi is going the opposite where she is doing songs first, don't think that will hit the otaku market unfortunately unless...she is going for the idol master/ love live route >__>

Idol master

As you can see their visual is much more on the plus side, so if ya just close your eyes and hear their voices it's beautiful lol

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2017
  15. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @marioworldakb aah now I understand how is the actual process of seiyuu profession, thank you :)
    Now I can see how sasshi want to make the approach from the side of idol seiyuu, well I hope her strategy is gonna work. I believe in her ability to came up with a good strategy, and also hoping yoani will actually make the anime out of it. Maybe they will if the promotion work she'll make it to manage both side of it, lets hope foe the best for her :approve:

16. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    LOL . Yea man .. that's how I got into AKB48 fandom .... didn't even hear how AKBsong were like , just watched a few eps of idol master and related it to this group and next thing you noe ...... here I am hehehehe

17. jugglingfreak

jugglingfreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Oh yes, the K-On! CD singles were extremely popular. (Personal Opinion, those two Live shows they did were fantastic)

18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

photographer Leslie Kee congratulated Sasshi with her win
    https://twitter.com/lesliekeesuper/status/876653590881853440

DCp_yJZV0AA3FIN.jpg

flowers from KoKura staff

DCsDv6WUIAIGrPv.jpg

==========

OhtaPro sousenkyo got suspended this year "because of influenza" [hehe]
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1694701

========

TV Niigata
    Sasshi comments on NGT members

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/876701480828387328/pu/vid/1280x720/aLSVRU18VvqGf49J.mp4

========

final part of SSK

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av11458624/

press conference and Showroom after SSK

=========

pretty photos

8e397463f6246b6084acef3ee1f81a4c500fa28e.jpg 330b44b5c9ea15cea1d7bc43bc003af33a87b26b.jpg 73999d26cffc1e17cb70d17b4090f603728de959.jpg 87755ca98226cffc5ee5e2f8b3014a90f703ea59.jpg ffcc01178a82b90109629e79798da9773812ef59.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  19. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Lol Sasshi looked so awkward and cute while Mayu and Yukirin were being lovey dovey discussing Mayu's grad announcement. I know they are all good friends, but Sasshi will forever be the MaYuki third wheel [hehe]

20. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    LOL yeah I agree, It won't be awkward if it's only mayuyu-sasshi and yukirin-sasshi. They basically close to each other but I always think yukirin and mayuyu have more of a lovey dovey sweet relationship (how mayuki always hug each other, or hold hands, lean on type) while sasshi is kinda like having a cool friends who loves to joke around. It's nice to see it [hehe]

----------
    And I just watched mayonaka, boy her swollen face while she's getting so hyped about H!P is too cute, she literally can't stop screaming and all excited

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017