1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Keyakizaka46 x SHOWROOM

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by kanjo, Jun 21, 2017.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Keyakizaka46 (and Nogizaka46) members are now able to stream themselves live from their individual "rooms". Viewers who sign up to Showroom can comment on these members and can give gifts during the streams.

Official webpage
    https://www.showroom-live.com/campaign/keyakizaka46_sr

There will be a schedule on the right once members schedule streams. Note: Showroom will always show scheduled shows in your time zone (or what it thinks your time zone is).
    Members list is at the bottom. Click the person shape to view their profile, the camera (red if now live) to view their stream or the heart to follow them.

SHOWROOM Rules
    ◯Broadcasting Time: 5:00~24:00, but there will be restrictions based on the members age.
    ・Below 15 years old is only allowed up until 20:00
    ・Below 16 years old is only allowed up until 21:00
    ・Below 18 years old is only allowed up until 22:00

◯Elementary, middle school and high school students are not prohibited to broadcast from 8:00~17:00 on weekdays.
    ◯There is no time limit for length of broadcast
    ◯Radio broadcasting is prohibited
    ◯Please make sure that you are broadcasting in real time (not a pre-recorded video)

Commenting and gifting
    ◯Comment
    You can comment in while in the show. Please refrain from commenting hateful comments and anything that may bother or be a hindrance to the performer or other users.
    ◯Gifting
    Gifting is where you throw items on the stage. Free gifts have a value of 1 point each and paid gifts have a value in "G" which is also how much they cost in yen (if you can't purchase via browser try the app). There is a points multiplier (20%) if you send 10 of the same gift at once. See below for an explanation on how to get free gifts.
    ※To follow a streamer, comment or gift, you must first register with SHOWROOM (This can also be done via twitter or facebook)

Collecting free gift (stars)
    ①Login bonus: 10 yellow stars per day
    ②Each room you view for more than one minute gives you 5 stars of each colour (25). But within 1 hour, you can only get up to 100 of each colour of star (500 in total). Note you can only have 99 of each star at any time so try not to let it go over that (ideally don't let it go over 95)
    ③Tweeting using the twitter mark that can be found below the screen will give you 5 stars of each colour.

Follow your favourite members
    Clicking the heart mark on the members profile will make you follow the member.
    After following, you will receive a notification on your smartphone if that member is starting to broadcast. (This can be turned off in settings)
    ※Registration is needed to follow streamers.

Most of this intro was originally copied and pasted from the AKB x Showroom thread by Renjiro.

Please use this thread to discuss individual streams and group showroom events.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Just 3 from Keya :D

Sugai, Tanuki Neru, Berika

3. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Looks like im going to have to bother with Showroom more now :fp:
    welp im still excited to see how they deal with solo live streams. If habu doesn't play video games during the show i'm gonna be so sad lol

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

So I finally registered for SHOWROOM, instead of always being a lurker there. And just to make sure, I favorited the members I want to hear at least some of. Eighteen of them, lol. And that really isn't all I want to hear. I thought Keyakizaka was already taking a lot of my time.... Just for the record, my list starts with Memi, Neru, Mon, Hirate, Naako and Katoshi.

@minaeshi -- Naako has already said she'd like to try playing a "horror" video game. She has also said she also wants to do cooking, drawing, cosplay and general talk. There seems to be quite a bit of excitement about this among both the Hiraganas and the Kanjis. Entertainers want to entertain.

@kanjo -- Thanks for the thread and the stats. Interested to see that among Hiraganas, Memi is so far running second behind Katoshi on both SHOWROOM and Twitter. EDIT: Correction -- 3rd on SR after Kyonko and Katoshi. 4th if you include Neru. Still a bit of a surprise, to me. A bit higher than handshake. So far. Before any broadcasts.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Like Like x 1
  6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Good bye, normal life and normal sleep

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    ^ this. I am following so many people on there now, and not just 48/46G... goodbye mobile data too.

I am currently following: Techi (25k followers atm, daaaaaym), Risa, Shida, Rika, Aoi, Shiori, Rina, Akane, Nijiki, Habu, Yui K (can't see Yui I on there? Am I being blind here or is there really no room for her?), Mao, Ayaka, Neru...

My social life and money are basically forfeit at this point in time.

8. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I followed everyone in Sakamichi, but as I am mostly on PC it's not like I get notifications :D
    Hopefully there are enough people who will record them and put them on youtube/daily ect.
    Timezone wise don't think I will be catching lot of them in live.

9. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

10. ARsiri

ARsiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Why they don't do showroom ??

11. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Well, for some blogs comments, they are preparing the stuff to do!, seemingly none of them want to do a impromptu stream :^^;:

12. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Pretty sure they still don't have permission.
    I expect them to start next week or maybe as early as this weekend.
    Anyone wanna bet who streams first? I say Manatsu :D

13. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Akanen she's a fisher and hyper competitive.
    Being first is kind of a big deal to her.

14. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Well it depends how important sleep is to her.
    5am is gonna be hell.

15. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    S
    Sleep is for the weak.
    Akanen is strong.

• Like Like x 1
  16. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

They probably still need to send someone to all their houses and meet their family to explain some rules

17. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ^Almost half of Keyaki lives in the same dorm...

wait, maybe that's it, the dorms are not prepared for massive use of bandwidth streaming :^^;:

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Well it's time for them to gather and stream together in a single room!!

19. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    anobody in Keyaki members goin to stream today:confused:

20. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Right, since they always come and play in other member's room, I would expect to see them live together or even do multiple lives but sit in the same room.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk