1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Iwata Hina (Hinachan)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Can I now conclude the D2 class is best draft in AKB history? :D

• Old Old x 1
  2. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Jolly day!

1. Hina chan gunna be on SR today at 8am jst!! (In around 4 and a half hours)

2. Her blog updated too!

Translation and summary coming up soon =D

And just a sneak peek of the blog.

There is a 2 shot pic with ogiyuka!

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    She was in her full make up mode today and she looked more mature than she really should be :^^;: Not that I'm against make up but I'm more tend to liking her natural look which is already kawaii and bijin enough :)

Also I was driving on my way home for this so I pretty much missed most of it :( But I managed to sneak in a quick question about her visit to the FLASH magazine HQ (hoping to get some more info if she is gunna get some shooting chance or what not). But she didn't reveal anything regarding that lol.

- She didn't eat for a day and a half

- But her weight gained back to where she was before

- She refers Okada Nana as "Naasan"

- She have still yet to draw a Naasan sticker from AKBikkuriman Choco

- She is troubled that she has too much to post in her blog

- She took a picture of the fan letters she received

- After reading the fan letters, she is more energetic and feels she is actually being supported (by real people).

- She is still taking in those "Love letters"

- She hopes to be seen as 18 years old (heh~~)

- She hates Eye Drops

- She thinks it's fate that Yagura Fuuko wore the same dress as her. (See tweet below)

- Fan: A word to say to yourself in 10 years. Hina Chan: It was fun eh? Yep.

- The current place she would like to goto is Hokkaido

- And because she is has this idol prestige she was given some new cosmetics stuff before they were on sale

DDDXeypVoAA9qKN.jpg DDDXfOcUwAAptuR.jpg DDDXfvkUIAA6xhf.jpg

(Mod edit: removed dead video link)

From Naachan's 755 backstage AKBshow!:
    DDVCpaxUwAArEHT.jpg

Hina Chan also visited FLASH magazine HQ with Yumirin the other day: (I smell a shooting job really close :D)
    DC1pgn8VwAEkDUb.jpg

Twitter Fun Stuff:

- These people are my heroes, some actually went/research on google maps to all the places where Hina Chan's was in the MV and off shot.

https://twitter.com/taka1706/status/875236159122624513
    https://twitter.com/john_stuhina/status/872741892710055937
    https://twitter.com/taka1706/status/875345116940062720
    https://twitter.com/hina_stu/status/873134208574562306
    https://twitter.com/s_mkn48/status/871562365703135232
    https://twitter.com/taka1706/status/871559573081018368

- More interaction with Ogiyuka and Hina Chan on SR.

Fans comment: I asked Ogiyuka Chan that she should do SR with you one day.
    Hina Chan: Thanks! I really hope one day we can do SR together!
    https://twitter.com/sr_ngt_48/status/860515184405643265

Fans comment: Any members that you are close with other than Mori Kaho?
    Ogiyuka: Hina Chan? Well, that's on a different level. It's the bond of D2!
    https://twitter.com/sr_ngt_48/status/867163494398910464

- Yagura Fuuko (NMB) aka.The real Fuuchan, wore the same dress as Hina Chan during the MV shoot. *Note that Hina Chan's pseudo name was "Fuuchan" during STU audition period.
    https://twitter.com/ICECREAMFUKO/status/877279065153064960

Friendly Reminder:

TV Tokyo Music Festival will feature STU tonight, remember to stay updated to see if anyone will drop a link here or anywhere in the forum :fear:

The Hina Chan Blog will be posted tomorrow so I can boost this thread up again [hehe]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  4. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    So many new Hinachan things to read and see. I'm a bit jealous lol
    Thanks as always, @marioworldakb !

Honestly, if she was my Oshi, I would buy the chicken hat too :D

5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Haha

You don't have to Oshihen, you can always just Oshimashi XD (Just like me by adding Kanon and Yuri into my STU top Oshi list)

And that's not a chicken, it's a duckling XD

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    lmao I apologize. I don't even know why I wrote chicken :lol:

7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Here's the blog update!! :D

Long time no see ♡(*´꒳`*)

This time for this blog~~~!ϵ( 'Θ' )϶

Will be about the pictures that I took with my D2 friends which we haven't met in 2 years at the 9th Senbatsu Sousenkyou (*⁰▿⁰*)♡♡♡

The first person is...

Ogiyuka.jpg

Ogino Yuka Chan!ヽ(・∀・)♡

Her face is really small and slim. Her skin is also white and very cute~~(≧∀≦)♡

Congratulation on getting 5th ・:*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+

The second person is...

Maria.jpg

Imamura Maria Chan!ヽ(・∀・)♡

She is short but her smile is very cute~ ♡♡

I want to make her my little sister lol (*´-`)

The third person is...

16th.jpg

Michieda Saki Chan!ヽ(・∀・)♡

Saki chan is the same with me which we didn't get drafted back then but she got in as AKB 16th generation! ・:*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+

She has matured a lot since draft~♡(*´꒳`*)

The fourth person is...

rena.jpg

Isshiki Rena Chan!ヽ(・∀・)♡

She helped me did some promotion before I was still a STU candidate for Showroom event…( ; ; )

Such a nice person, daisuki! ♡(*´ω`*)

Fifth person is...

Gatanee.jpg

Nishigata Marina Chan!ヽ(・∀・)♡

She is very beautiful!! \(//∇//)\

For real she is so beautiful that I can't look her into the eyes...

What a beauty~(≧∀≦)♡

The last two members!

Aina Reina.jpg

Seiji Reina and Kusakabe Aina Chan!ヽ(・∀・)♡

Both of them are really cute (//∇//)♡

They were the very first to approach and talk with me (during the draft/SSK), I was very happy (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Thanks (*´꒳`*)♡

These are the seven people that I took pictures with during the Sousenkyou. (о´∀`о)

I hope to take more pictures with the Draft 2 people in the future~~ ϵ( 'Θ' )϶

If I do, I will upload it on the blog~~ (^^)v

Thanks for reading this till the end (^人^)♡

There was a lot of pictures in today's blog lol! ( ´ ▽ ` )

Next up is the mysterious Otani Marina Chan!

===============================

AND HORY SHEEEET STU DEBUT SINGLE ALREADY!!
    I made a thread for it here http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/stu48-1st-single-tba-17-11-01.19542/#post-1341477

Also Hina Chan was asked during the stream how she felt on last night's performance. Her response was the same old "Learned lots of stuff, good experience" etc
    https://twitter.com/hina_iwata0221/status/880394233001066496
    DDe0p_7UIAAGesn.jpg

If Hina Chan gets center for this I'm buying 10 copies :1st:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I think we need in this single Hina-chan unit! :awesome: May be... Hina, Kai, Nonchan, Aoi, Maiha! OR Hina, Kahotaru, Mii, Ochyochan, Momochan - my favorite members :hehe:!

9. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    That surely won't be enough [hehe]

10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    She is cute!! It's amazing that you try to keep us so updated about her. I still don't know who to follow in STU so I'll be trying to keep an eye on her for now, hopefully with the help of your translations haha

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    You can pair her with any of the loli members but ever miss out HinaAyu the ultimate combo =D

Im poor student ToT

Yay more new hina chan fans!

I recommend to read from page 1 so you guys are most updated on her =D

Pretty sure she is senbatsu locked. So I hope we can witness her to get center next week together. Fingers crossed.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    • Old Old x 1
  12. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    NO~! Hina-chaan not a loli, she is chibi :asdfgh: I don't like this combo... I prefer Hina-Yumiko, but... I think Yumiko need solo!

• Old Old x 1
  13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    • Old Old x 1
  14. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The handshake schedule is out and Hina Chan got 12 slots which is the max for the top prospect members (safe to say now)

Intex Osaka 9/9 Sat:
    (Part 3) 2 Shot Photo
    (Part 4) Love-love umbrella

Makuhari Messe 10/14 Sat:
    (Part 1) 1 Shot Clip
    (Part 2) Halloween Card

Makuhari Messe 10/15 Sun:
    (Part 1) 1 Shot Clip
    (Part 2) Photocard Autograph

Pacifico Yokohama 11/4 Sat:
    (Part 3) Photocard Autograph
    (Part 4) Drawing Card (Sketching Im guessing)

Pacifico Yokohama 11/5 Sun:
    (Part 1) 2 shot Photo
    (Part 2) Cooking Recipe

Pacifico Yokohama 11/18 Sat:
    (Part 1) Photocard Autograph
    (Part 2) Two-way love Card

Here are her variation of a nicely edited schedule: (Taken from twitter)

DDk9A_lVwAEQwPp.jpg DDktkSTV0AIeH3e.jpg DDlOZJEUIAAjIV_.jpg

16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Hina chan is up on showroom in 15 min!!

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    - First 10 min started off with three topics: TV Tokyo performance appreciation, AKB48Show next week 7/8 (same day as Sebatsu Announce), Hiroshima Runway.

It was going smooth at the beginning where fans congratulates her and wished her getting center etc. But when she got to talk about the Hiroshima Runway she wanted to share some of her frustrations about her performance.

1. During her walk on the runway, she was walking too fast and she thought she should've slowed down to do more appeal.

2. She was really unsatisfied with her poor performance on the live. And apologizes for fans who have watched it. She also feels she wasted the chance to appeal despite her push to be center of Iwake Maybe. (Malfunction with her shoe, where her size is smaller than S and probably didn't perform at her best because of this).

3. When Azusa messed up her MC part, she felt she should've stepped in and helped her out if she remembered a little bit more of her MC speech during practice. And she feels real bad about why she can't do anything right. (She started to drop some tears due to being frustrated at herself)

In general not even one thing she thought she did good in this performance. (Also felt sorry/unworthy for the members who didn't get picked.)

She cried as she went home after the event. But she did enjoy the event and promises a better STU performance in the next one. [GANBARE HINA CHWAN Q__Q]

*She snapped out of the emo mode and became her normal energetic Hina Chan*

- Next topic is Senbatsu Announcement (7/8)

She doesn't think she will center but she said it will be nice to stay in the front line. But rather even if it is at the back or front, she hopes us fans will still spot her.

- She texted with Naasan on Line, where Naasan apologizes that she can't be there yesterday and on the major debut announcement day. Another example she thinks Naasan is a really nice person.

- After the runway event she was so sad that she was crying pretty hard, but then she had to study for her test at the same time. She doesn't really remember anything from last night's studying other than sadness yet she stayed up until 2am. (History test)

- She shows us her baby pics lol Her face was round so she was called "Anpan-man"
    SR.jpg

- She loves eating Horumonyaki. Doesn't like spicy stuff.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horumonyaki

- This is her latest CM after the anchor cushion. (This just became my favorite drink, and fans are rushing to convenience stores to get the drink too)
    SR2.jpg
    https://www.itoen.co.jp/news/detail/id=24687

- She shows us her latest bought wota goods too

1. Her SSK cushion can be obtained through "Kami no Te" UFO catcher (I'll see if its possible to get one myself >__>)
    https://www.kami-no-te.com/
    SR3.jpg

2. Playboy magazine with Kojima Haruna cover

3. Maeda Atsuko 1st PB

4. FLASH magazine with Saito Asuka cover

*While she was showing her wota goods half way, she remembers about her gravure with Yumirin on next edition of UTB. She reminds everyone remember to check that out too!*

5. Team 8's 3rd anniversary book

6. Oshima Yuko's "Kimi wa Boku no Mono" Blueray DVD

7. Maeda Atsuko's "Mubobi" Blueray DVD

As you can tell she is truly a diehard AKB wota lol

- She thinks Toro chan is look alike to Nishikawa Rei

- Her Team 8 oshimen is yuiyui. Keya is Watanabe Rika

- She recognizes Ishida Chiho who is working hard in doing SR. And Hina chan hopes she can do more SR as well if free :(

- She switched to twintail halfway of the stream (cuz fan request)

- She says maybe she will do a Yukata Stream somewhere in mid-July. Maybe. (Her Yukata is pink, and in case you haven't figured her favorite color is pink)

- Her daily sleeping time is 5 hours. Someday shorter depending on workload.

- She switched to ponytail 10 min after cuz it was too hot (Tokyo was at 35 degrees and probably Hiroshima was around there too, damn...)

- She is afraid of wearing earrings

Conclusion of this SR: +103 new followers, 2 Towers and 10,715 views. (She becomes the 5th member to breakthrough 6000 followers, Yumirin is already at 10k tho.)

TONS OF PICS SPAM INCOMING

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2018
  18. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Ah I feel bad for her. She shouldn't feel that way just because she didn't have her best performance that day - everyone has a bad day! It wasn't her fault that the shoes didn't fit her, they should've made sure there was shoes for everyone available, and she still did the best she could in the given situation. Also, I think she should definitely sleep more!! She's still so young~

19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Actually I'm glad she felt frustrated rather than thinking to halfazzing the job and think it's okay as long fans had fun. (all of her fans on twitter reported they had a great night, but after they watched Hina Chan's SR regarding that performance, some tweeted an apology that they also didn't know Hina chan was frustrated at her performance to this extent.)

I don't mean that she thinks having fun is wrong and she also said that's not the point. Since she is now getting the center push and even declared her aim at the queen's throne (her SSK ranking aim is 1st), then she needs to keep this mentality up to improve. Hina chan is surprisingly a majime person on her work ethics despite the cute look. Maybe also adding to the factor of the influence of Captain Naachan and Sasshi.

As she is given the center position twice already she feels she has the responsibility to shoulder the group, and that's good for her future professional idol development as an ace for the group (so that others can think of relying on her more) And also the veteran members weren't there to look after them for this performance, someone needed to step up to those positions and through this event it mostly shows how fragile they can be, mistakes after mistakes. They failed to regroup in the end. But given they are still newly formed and the fans love them (honeymoon period) and this is not an official stage performance, they aren't being criticized yet. But in the future there might be salty people saying "they are not worth the push", "biggest flop of 48G" and what not because of amateur performance.

Also the announcement day for 1st single senbatsu is super close, she definitely wants to be at top of her performance as much as she can be (no one knows if the management has decided on who the center is yet until the last day) and her rivals are very strong contenders too. And actually not just only Hina chan was frustrated, most of the performing members that day reported almost the same reflection.

Yeah, I agree it's not her fault that her shoes didn't fit. But during the emo talk she actually blamed herself to the point of saying, "Why is my feet so small... :(" 13:47~

Also maybe another thing to add to this is that, during the Okayama debut performance, her mic also malfunctioned too and adding this Hiroshima performance shoe malfunction, she kind of feel her efforts into those dancing lessons wasn't 100% shown to the fans, hence frustrated.

It's really hard for me too, to see her endure this kind of pressure and workload already, but no one said the road to the top is gunna be easy, especially during this rapid development period of STU as a group to have a standing ground in next year's SSK. So as fans, we can only watch her grow by supporting her however we can. T__T

I was planning for a short reply but I kept adding stuff as I typed which in the end came out an essay XD

=========================

And oh sheeeeeeeet her mobame blog updated just now :banana:

Translation coming tomorrow ;)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    So much stuff :blink:
    Missed the sr but thanks for the great summary as always.

I will be dead when she does the yukata stream.