Single AKB48 49th [#SukiNanda] (2017/08/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 17, 2017.

1. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I was thinking about that as well. The intro of Sukinanda does sound similar to the brass part in Masaka Singapore's intro.

The song reminds me of AKB's golden era songs and I'm loving it! :inlove: It sounds like a song Acchan would center. lol

2. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i keep repeating mayu's line, liking it more and more!

3. mayushimen

mayushimen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I really like the song, but i would like more if NMB & SKE had not released songs with the same sonority a little time ago. Only because i liked both and addicted.

The song is really not bad, i hope the visual of MV be different.

4. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

My bad, it should have been more like "meh" because that's half the reactions so far (while the other half are "I like it"). It's usually "it sucks" but this time we get more people on the fence XD

5. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    i like the song, now i'm curious about the MV. i hope it's good please, save 48g from having bad a-sides these past years:worthy:

6. mayushimen

mayushimen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    If they don't innovate, by the sonority, the MV will be in Bikini or KFC/KnP style........... i hope i'm wrong.

7. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I agree. I don't hate it. The Anime Op comparison was perfect- I've seen ever ep of "Food Wars" (I Love it) but I can't even begin to tell you the theme song (of either season) even though I've seen over 32 episodes.

As soon as the song starts I'm imagining colors & character intros & anime people running towards the horizon or sliding down rainbows - lol Don't believe me? Try this Anime Op WITHOUT Sound! & just play the video w/ AKB's 49th song - they sink Perfectly
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXW9KqRVa7E It's a Clean PG Anime called "Baka No Test" about school games

Maybe if there's an Actual DANCE - and really Kawaii costumes. THIS would've been a 'passable' Election Single Bikini song! (LOL!)- But given how AKB has been treading water since "High Tension" - this song isn't that exceptional given how long we've waited & ALL the things at AKB's disposal, they choose something as "SAFE" as this? This song is a "Draw" - it gets a 'Participation Trophy' - lol.

The Video MIGHT Save it - but I'm not holding my breath.

SEE, already the "peer-pressure" begins. People judging others for NOT liking it. I LOVED (and STILL love) "Halloween Night" & "KNP" but I never chide others for dissing them - People like what they Like.

I'm more in the "Mehh" category - I'm willing to see a Video. NGZK46 has a Wonder Woman tie-in & KeyaKIzaki has that "experimental" song...What did AKB48 get?... a song about a "Hashtag" (Maybe he was smoking Hash when he decided? #Rimshot #SakuraSavesTheWorld

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  8. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Very Generic, Very Idol-ish, very KnBMB = I COMPLETELY LOVE IT =]]]]]]
    Hopefully the MV will be very cute!!

9. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Nice! I like it, a great return to a real idol song!

It's not the best A-side ever, and nowhere near the levels of 2009-2011, but much better than every ssk song since KFC.

10. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I think I liked the song, but hearing it just after listening to Mikurin's center song Romantic Byou in HKT48's 10th single, #sukinanda sort of paled quite a bit in comparison! Just my opinion.

Still glad it's not some weird style song, it has potential! I hope they go full idol mode for the MV!

Edit: hope no awkward hats though...

11. penguindash

penguindash Kenkyuusei

This is my favourite song since Kibouteki Refrain - everything that made me like AKB's old songs; the youthful imagery, the hokey literary devices, the sawayaka-ness of it all, is here, and although having Sashihara in the middle and all these dated social media references gives it a little of the same uncomfortable feeling when Takamina was centre for Be My Baby, I feel like the relative strength of the songwriting is more than enough to save it even with its lack of a bridge.

12. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    DUDE!!!!
    I was thinking the same thing. My AutoPlay kept going & I heard "Romantic Sickness" (Mikurins song?) & it's an Instant "Toe Tapper". I loved it in less than 20 seconds. The jazzy piano, the beat, the cute little "Heys!" intermingling w/ the lead vocals. I Loved this - it was smooth & I wanted to hear again immediately after hearing it once. I liked the "Genki" rhythm & it seemed like it would be a cute video w/ fast edits & lots of smiles & humor. In short - This was Ipod worthy!

I might never had heard it if the Auto-Play didn't keep going & introduced me. Go Go Mikurin!!!

13. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I just realized SukiNanda sounds somewhat similar to Tomodachi no mama de (SKE's Bukiyou Taiyou b-side). Anyone agrees?

14. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i like it :D hoping for a bikini pv

umm a bit yeah

15. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Tomodachi no Mama de is one of my favorite SKE song, it's a bit similar but Tomodachi have more retro vibe to me.

16. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    This is definitely a song for idol song fans, but not really digging it, since like other people pointed out this sounds like a copy paste modif of some 48/46 songs that has been exist, and the production is not that wow tbh. Still better than HN and KnP tho, and that's a good thing. Perched for one of the coupling that sound better than A-Side (we always have that song in every SSK Single).

Also, such a shame that the first reveal was on Radio and not on a music program, and here we expected a Hebirote sized smash because it was a week (or two?) late than the usual reveal.

N.B. They better shoot the MV in a beach tho, they mention some sea reference in the song. Tho, I won't be surprised if they pull a Sayonara Surfboard MV with the whole SNS thing.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  17. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Mikurin's song has quite a nice instrumental, the backing vocal worked nicely, since there are less members, you can hear their voices more distinctly which makes it sound less generic than the usual generic voice mashup we get... all in all, it just sounds like it would've made a much better A-side than both AKB48's or HKT48's latest releases... but I'm still waiting for the MV of #SukiNanda to see if it gives better vibes to the song...

18. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I know people will think I'm trolling but YOU Are correct! It sounds a tad faster but yeah, there's totally some similarity. I gotta say THIS SKE song is better.

You know there's NOT going to be Bikini's in the MV. SKE, NMB, are doing it & HKT went to a Beach. AKB will farm out 50% of the air-time to total strangers reacting to #HashTags - because AKB wants to be liked by EVERYONE, not just Idol fans.

19. GyaraDon

GyaraDon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki miyuna
    Twitter:
    gyara_don
    I just realized that there is no english word in the title.

Anyone know why aki-p ended this tradition?

Is Hastag considered as an english word?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk

20. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yup I agree Tomodachi no mama de sounds a bit faster during the chorus but they do sound pretty similar to me.