1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio KEYABINGO! (2016/07/05 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2016.

1. weeabookstore

weeabookstore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Twitter:
    weeabookstore
    ayy you the real mvp ukifune

thanks especially for translating member blogs, i read the Neru ones every once and a while.

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  3. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Shida had the best 'fighting' photo [hehe]
    and the best comment on aoi's photo :lol:

4. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Neru kyoko pair, you two really done "something" with that ramen:^^;: neru is cute when she laughs:blush:

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru proves once again that she has weird taste buds. And all the Hiraganas keep proving that they can make variety work.

Here's background video for the wonderful Katoshi-Memi-Takase part, with misses included (watch final version first; it's about 3/4 way through the full show):

if the video does not show watch the video here

Nice to see management continuing to try to bring in YouTubers. Even though the ploy was less than totally successful in the drama, I think it has possibilities, at least commercially.

EDIT: I think @ForrestFuller's video file is a better one to save than this one. See next post.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2017
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Backup
    http://48videodouga.net/index.php?poste=5121

+Keya Room
    http://48videodouga.net/index.php?poste=5122

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2017
  7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Rewatching this ep and its KeyaROOM, I feel as if it was a godly ep. All the Hiragana exploits were good, particularly the Neru-Kyonko combo. Kyonko is really feeling her oats, is relaxed and demonstrative and even a bit aggressive now. Of course I loved the Memi-Katoshi-Manafii bit, but it had the benefit of a great idea and extra production. Mei-Mii getting that coordinated dance together so quickly was impressive (did Mii-pan say a couple of hours?). And KeyaROOM was excellent, particularly, once again, Neru and Kyonko's interactions. Kyonko losing it in laughter and falling against her "twin" Aya was wonderful.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  9. weeabookstore

weeabookstore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Twitter:
    weeabookstore
    Wow, someone give Saitou and Nagahama their own cooking show. I'm so weird for being this entertained by the way Neru says oishine. The Twin Dance was very Nigehaji.

The quality of this episode is worlds better than the endurance test imo. After watching this and reviewing their Keyakake appearances, Kumi, Kato, Saito, and Iguchi are the current standouts for me.

10. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I honestly thought the twin dance were youtubers. for the first couple of mins I was wonder whats with all these youtubers doing on the show :confused:. didn't realize they were members till I saw it with the subs :p

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Last night's KeyaBINGO didn't do a whole lot for me, except for Takemoto's beautiful and surprising tears (and nice joke to end them), and Memi's reaction expressions, which almost always seem natural and unforced:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On next week's KeyaBINGO, top seiyuu Kaji Yuuki will appear. He stars as Eren Yeager in Habu-chan's favorite anime, Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyoujin).

13. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Fun episode, albeit a bit weird in places. These Hiragana girls are gorgeous. Particularly the Sasaki sisters, Katoshi and Memi. Lovely.

14. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Agree, Sarina, Aya and Manafi also on my list [hehe]

15. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ah, yes. Sarina. Too bad she didn't bring some durian with her to the episode. That would have been explosive.

16. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

already watched this week ep, lol, i think i will also will be melted by this girls, also next week, the quiz competition pv looks so exciting:blush:

[​IMG]
    Almost look like shogi game scene in akbingo:blush:

[​IMG]
    neru and kage:^O^:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Lol at Mona's lines for the Seiyuu. :rofl:
    And damn you, Nagano! You got the first "Suki" from Uemura!!! >(

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

my mvp for this episode is Uemura :inlove:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  19. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Akanen has some really aggressive tactics, eh?! [hehe]

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Hilarious episode. I was worried when Habu didn't seem to know Eren's seiyuu's name (Kaji Yuuki), but things just got better and better from there. Koike and Uemuu were great. And so were Hirate's smiles -- though she kept holding her sign so as to say that the lines didn't do it for her, lol...until Shida.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]