1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hiragana Audition Showroom Impressions

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by makerjinx, Aug 8, 2017.

1. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    just figured it'd be good for those of us watching the showrooms to be able to voice our impressions here. Give an insight to people who don't understand japanese . Please sure to give opinion about each candidate

2. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Thanks for this!

#5 is still broadcasting but I left her for 7 lol

#7 is broadcasting now and i am pleasantly enjoying it. She's shaping up to be an Oshi candidate for me :D
    14 y/o, 160 cm. Ozeki/Kyonko & Kage oshi. She has a GREAT smile

3. glsone

glsone Member

7 has indeed been pretty great so far. Engaging and keeping up with the fast pace thrown at her with no problem at all.

Pleasant enough singing voice.

4. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Is it just me or Number.10 look like a fusion of Neru and Miichan lol

5. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    There's like 8 of them streaming at the same time just can't keep up lol
    So far I like 7,3,14,9 & 10.

#10 looks like neru but gives so much Serarin vibe especially when she smiles.

6. glsone

glsone Member

I'm going to be so upset if 18 doesn't pass. Wow is she cute. Dynamite smile, adorable voice. Seemed really sweet like she was made for Hiraganas image. Nen, Shida, and Hinachima oshi.

7. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    No 18
    DGtR7PjUIAAidCo.jpg

No 16
    DGtPtr9U0AA6Ans.jpg

No 7
    DGtNVcJUIAIb1Ah.jpg

No 5
    DGs4jqGVoAARVtZ.jpg

No 23
    DGszTs8UAAAU115.jpg

No 6
    DGss6EiUwAA_clQ.jpg

so far i liked 18,16 and 23

23 remind me so much with Iwata Karen
    18 definitely fit the hiragana image , the cute image
    16 is like mix between hirose suzu and kasumi arimura

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Mayayoyu

Mayayoyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    So far I'm liking #10 And #7! Can't wait to see the others!

10. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Anywhere to re-watch all today showroom?

11. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  12. Neil

Neil Kenkyuusei

#18 was awesome today,on for an hour and over 41k viewers,gave all my stars and she went from 5th to 2nd,seemed headed for 1st but logged out on the hour.I am new to this event but this young lady is cute,happy and has a great showroom style and seems to answer as many questions as she can.

13. okonomiya

okonomiya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    i think #10 straight up looks like neru:eek:

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I have to rewatch to make sure I have the candidates' numbers right, lol. This whole thing started at 2am, my time. Thanks for posting pics and info, @makerjinx and @too much idea. #6 was a great way to start -- so deeply nervous, and then so natural and great, especially eating that mountain of watermelon. Unless she's not the dancer she says she is, she's a lock, for me. I loved how naturally she picked up the idea of calling herself "Suika-chan" ("Watermelon-chan"). I loved how impressed she was as she realized that ten thousand, then twenty thousand, then thirty thousand people were watching her. Comments made a comparison with Naako, and I think she does share some of that natural directness and willingness to go ahead and do things that are unusual -- such as munching away on that watermelon as she spoke.

#23 on the other hand was more together, but it worked against her when she brought up too early the idea of the fans giving her a nickname. They had nothing to go on and it didn't work. She didn't do much for me at first, but then I realized how nice and how capable she really was.

And even though I don't especially like fast-talking idols, I did like #7, the smart, mature, fast-talking 14-year-old-who-looks-like-a-20-year-old. Her saying "lucky seven" reminded me of Oda when she first appeared on KeyaKake. #7 is 14 but seems 20, #6 is 19 but seems 14 -- at first; #6 actually seems quick and capable to me, underneath that.

And I'd mention a couple of others if I was sure I had the numbers straight. #5 may not be my favorite, but she is very good and is clearly pretty close to a lock. She sucked up so many viewers that #7, who overlapped with her, did not get the numbers she would have, I believe. But those Tokyo Towers for #7 were impressive, especially to her. She probably can't sleep now, from excitement. Looks to me as if there is some quality here.

It was great to see Mao-chan speak about the auditions directly in her blog. She said they were all cute, but she liked #6 because she said Mao-chan was her Hiragana oshimen! Mao-chan remembered how she ended up saying her real name during her own auditions last year (candidates are supposed to stick to their numbers). Developing this positive and friendly attitude toward the new members is important, I believe. Maybe Mao-chan is Hiragana's Holy Mother...along with Kumi.

And three candidates from Kyushu? That's great, isn't it, Neru.

By the way, the photos this time are a little better than last year. At least I can recognize most of them from their photos. The screencaps are perfect, though. Thanks again, @makerjinx.

EDIT: Just watching #10, who is also a hit with me: natural, quick, pretty, a hidden edge. Looks like Neru's cousin. Likes Yukka, Ozeki, thinks Memi is so cute and wants to protect her. Then watching #1: I liked it when she was embarrassed by winking, and felt she was communicating her self well. #16: Seems sweet and quick. They're all winners for me, so far, lol.

One thing that bothered me was how many of them had Kanji oshis, or even Nogi oshis, but didn't necessarily mention Hiragana. I guess the Hiraganas are getting paid back: last year I felt the same when they were mainly talking about Nogi oshis and not Keyakis. Natural and reasonable, but still a bit sad.

EDIT: #11 is nice, too. She certainly has the background: her interests are guitar, ballet, and watching idols.

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i like #16 and #18 :)

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Some of the girls talked a lot about Hiragana or Nogizaka, but commenters usually mentioned Kanji members a lot so they ended up talking about Kanji more.

17. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    I need to catch up and watch all of the candidates, seems like a lot of them they have potential

18. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

How much their ranking affects the audition result?

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

19. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

10 & 18:blush:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Actually there are no official statement saying their ranking have effect on audition result , but it's good way to show how much pupular these girl with the fans .so when they enter the hiragana , they will have a fanbase

Untitled.png as.png ade.png fdff.png
    Today showroom schedule

Top 3 rank so far is
    1. No 7
    Her showroom is very talkative and have a good response to the comment.
    2. No 18
    Great smile , love watching her and suprisingly have a cute voice
    3. No 16
    one comment say she look like hirose suzu

No 10, the mix between neru and saito yuuri .rank 7

No 6 actually got some harsh comment. some comments called her for being a fake nogi fan because she doesn't know zukkyun. haven't watched
    the full showroom yet.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2017