1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hiragana Audition Showroom Impressions

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by makerjinx, Aug 8, 2017.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

1. Comments where? I'd like to read some (I think).
    2. Watching, I found myself really liking her as a person -- of course I don't like classic idol style, I prefer the more relaxed, natural, uncontrolled and non-professional Keyaki style.
    3. Couldn't care less if she's a fake Nogi fan, personally. She's trying out to be part of Keyaki, for one thing, and even if she were a fake Keyaki fan it wouldn't much concern me. She's not trying out to be a fan, but to be a performer. I'm reading into this the kind of otaku fury based on minimal evidence that crippled Mon and Habu and Neru's popularity at first, and it bothers me.

But I'd better watch her again to see if my judgment was swayed by being excited to see the very first candidate. It happens. In a restaurant, I often end up liking the appetizers more than the main course, and that may have more to do with timing than quality.

Thanks for your work on this thread.

2. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    https://twitter.com/Discord46_txt/status/894909932910149632
    from this , Just don't take it too seriously from the tweet .

just watch her showroom. How long is the showroom exactly ? . Because the video i got only have 15 minute and i don't remember her saying she is a nogi fan .

about the picture incident with habu and neru, Their fans already forget about it. You can't expect them to be a idol from birth .

No problem , But you also need to thank @too much idea. because of her live report on twitter and giving us a data of candidate . you can check in the previous post

3. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

I heard #6 said like "Nogizaka mo suki desu" but didnt recognize Zukkyun in her SR.
    By thw way, the one that didn't know Zukkyun and Himetan beam is #5

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

4. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

Said the guy who blows up yuuka neru fight based from 2ch comments. Hypocrisy at its finest

• Like Like x 1
  5. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    I really like the voice of number 14. I hope too see her face soon^^

6. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

18-chan!
    She was asked which type of guy she likes, flashy type (charai danshi) or the serious type (majime danshi), and she prefers the serious type. Apparently she had never dating anyone before.

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Updated the chart with several girls and number 17

8. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    i am rooting for her...
    i have got same vibe when hearing n seeing her showroom (right now too) same as i love Neru[​IMG]

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

No.1 reminded me of Yunana from SKE48:)

[​IMG]

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Dropped number 6, 18, and 4.

The only numbers still in my list are 7, 13, 9, 2, 10, 1, 16, 12, 3, 17, 14

11. Varianth

Varianth Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Full support to No.11. Additional support to No.9 and No.16

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@makerjinx -- Thanks for the link. I get where they're coming from, but I still disagree. As for #6, I'm sure she was on for over a half-hour. I hope there's a fuller video somewhere. As for @too much idea, I thank her all the time anyway. And she deserves it.

Lol. I think of it as consistency: I'm ready to go off the deep end at the slightest notice. Also, I take otaku and 2channel opinion seriously, whether I agree with it or not.

13. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

2ch is the best place to visited, but don't go there too often, it will ruin your health[hehe]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  14. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    List Of Candidate

- Said to enter A specialty school . Is it like school that focus on art or something.
    - 20 years old
    -Nickname "Ina-chan"
    - Give a pechan vibe based on her soft voice
    - kinda look like Goto moe

- Suprisingly Have a cute voice
    - like a serious person , based on tv interview
    - Never dated before

- Look Like Iwata karen in first stream .
    - Try to dance saimajo but enden up tripping the camera over
    I Like this Girl . She will be Great in Variety .Love her new Hairstyle definitely suit her

Top 3 in rank is
    1. No 18
    2. No 7
    3. No 16

8,19,20,21 and 22 haven't showroom yet

The only numbers still in my list are 23,16,18,17 ,4 and 13

15. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

17 and 9 is doing SR right now:blush:

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I like #7, but she tires me out by talking so quickly and nervously. In her second session she made a point of going slower...but really she couldn't. She seems smart and energetic. She and Kage-chan may end up running the place, lol.

#3 supposedly got 50K viewers without showing her face. Her cute voice is "addictive," as one comment said. Smart, straightforward, present. She likes Memi and is in the same grade.

I watched most of #6's second broadcast and I still like her. Can't help thinking of Naako: who else would show us an elementary-school book with pictures of dinosaurs?

#17 is pretty now and will be beautiful after some time as an idol. Soft, soothing voice. Relaxed feeling. Played bass in light music club. 20 years old. Makes one think a bit of Pe. Did pretty well with tongue twisters.

#12 is on now (no video, just sound) and I like her: she's 16 but a fluent, natural, dramatic talker and seems pretty relaxed and with-it. Some comments compare her to Harada Mayu, and I don't think they're wrong. I'm someone who liked Mayu, when she was on KeyaKake. She and Fuu-chan seemed to get along at that time. The mature group. #12 is singing a bit of Eccentric now, and she has possibilities. Even better singing Tuning and accompanying herself on the guitar. Now she's doing 100 years! Not perfect, but she's a singer.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

#12 the way she speaks sounds full of self confident, and some of the comments she mention/receive is about she resembling oda? need to see their face:^^;:

18. okonomiya

okonomiya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Has #15 even gone yet???

19. Mayayoyu

Mayayoyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Yeah they keep saying her voice sounds like Oda's.:hehe:

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    12 is one of my faves, i tuned it to her when they say she sounds like Oda... and she is! Especially when she sings (Her Getsuyobi was awesome btw)

I like how fun she is, and basically playing along with the comments who asks her to do pose "Yeah i'm doing it right now" or "Can't you all see a pretty girl with semi long hair in front of you?" when she's only doing audio streams.
    She also jokingly replied to a question asking "Are you Oda Nana's sister? Maybe i am~" though it's clear she's not (She also repeatedly mentioned that she doesn't look like Oda at all)

I like how she reads all comments, both good and bad ones.

I like how she give comments about other girls, like how pretty no 11 is.

I like her tension. I like how she talks to us like she's talking to a bunch of friends.

• Like Like x 1