1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hiragana Audition Showroom Impressions

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by makerjinx, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

and #11 is doing SR right now:)

2. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I think #15 have a schedule today

3. Mayayoyu

Mayayoyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I really hope that #12 passes the audition! She's a huge keyaki fan, she has gone to handshake events and even went to the 1st birthday live. I bet she'd make a great addition to the group!

4. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

#12 is the most standout for me now eventhough she doesnt show her face. Her SR is really great and funny. She could talk very well - reading comments and played along with audience. There are a lot of monomane request and she does them well. I think she gonna be like Oda or Kumi in the 2nd gen.

I'm basically like a person with music ability and she really give me impression singing so many songs. Her voice is great and she could play guitar too. I put her in the top for the girls with music ability for now.

Trying to support her by throwing as many stars as possible and I realized that I'm in top 6 contributor.

She gonna live in the evening too. Hope you guys check her out.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    if you like someone with high musical capabilities, then check out 17 and 9 (future Kyoko's comrade lol)

6. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Sure I'm already watch them, but I need re-watch in youtube before giving impression. I'm also into more faceless girls like #3 #13 #14

7. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

#11 is doing SR right now:), she's singing a song, and i got this :wtf: feelings

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    yeah all the faceless are good at talking, 2 and 3 are great too

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'd have said many of the faceless ones had auditioned for other groups before, and want to remain anonymous for that reason or for future auditions -- I think like Kage-chan. But I do recall at least one of the faceless saying she had never auditioned before. I'll spend some more time with 17 and 9. Thanks.

10. burnt tofu

burnt tofu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    dibs on #1 aka icchan

11. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    My top pick
    7 - oshi - good with interacting with fans. When in a pinch she smiles a lot, easily won me over with her smile.
    9- great in talking
    11- Pretty talented
    12- entertaining
    3- soft spoken but i like her calm pacing
    14- she got me at anime
    15- in for face value, fits Hiragana image 14 y/o and acts like one (meant as a compliment)
    10- Reminds me of Serarin, pretty funny

12. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
  13. okonomiya

okonomiya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Why is there soo many bad comments on the bottom of the spreadsheet? EW

14. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    @okonomiya lol!! i guess people can give their honest/real opinion's on the girls anonymously[hehe]

15. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Very headache for today SR - the busiest time got 13 SR on the same time. I had to use my phone for the main person I want to watch and type a comment and use one side earphone. And open laptop switching other 2-3 girls at the same time.

For breif recap of these past few days based on what I watched and remember,
    My best ranking would go to #12. Her 3rd SR of today gave me even more impression with her musical ability. She could sing any Keyaki songs including the new album so I gave up on recording what songs she sang. And she could even play joke/monomane while singing - what a such confident she have. Her time schedule is set to end with 46- bery good humour.

Top 3 in the ranking now are #18, #16 and #7. I like #18 look, she is cute and mature, but I didnt enjoy much watching her SR. Didn't watch much of #16 so I can't give my opinion. #7 is doing quite well with fans interaction. I have impression that she is from Saitama and can play sax.

Listened to #2 latest broadcast liking her more. Nice talking voice and interaction. Her singing is not so good for me. Now I give her positive support, but I also need carefully re-listen to her. Moreover, I listen #2 and #3 at the same time and I choose #2 over #3.

After #4 showing her face and watching her, I had no impression.

I think I like #5 in the first time I watch her SR. Feel her childish/innocent energy. My impression is when she do wink which she couldnt do it, then give a smile. At the same time, I do not quite like her manner, and feel annoying sometime.

#1, #6 and #10 I am not into them much. No comment.

#9 also have interesting low voice - can't compare with Kyonko, but I'm positive with her. Sadly that her rank is so low.

#11 had my attention by playing guitar and dancing hiragana song. I'm not into her much, but I think she is good candidate. Will give support if possible.

I like the voice and talk of #13 and #14, but I listen them together. I need seperate re-listen, then I will gave my comment on them.

#15 just live today and really caught my attention with her character. Comparing with other 14yr girl, I would vote on her second to #7.

#17 really have Rika feeling - otona and soft(or nervous), but that attract me a lot. I would choose her over #18.

#23 latest SR is so boring. So many calling name without telling more about herself. I'll give her a chance after watching her dance tmr.

Said again, everything is based on my experience (with beginner japanese understanding). I'm also waiting to see people give more comment to girls that I'm not into to find the reason why should I like them.

----------------------
    I think the text file after completing all possible data, @toomuchidea you should lock who could edit and clean up those comments, to left only objective data.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

16. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Just seen the spreadsheet . These Girl haven't passed yet and already their picture leaked LOL

#18 Suprisingly have a cute voice and her interview saying she never dated anyone before attracted a lot fans , i think

#17 does have a pechan aura probaly because of her soft voice .

#23 looks good on 2nd stream but her way of speak is monotone and make people boring . I understand her situation because people also always tell me that my way of talk is monotone and make them boring

#11 can play a guitar and sing , not interested in her so much

#4. I Like her genki personality . but i have a feeling that this girl probaly the first to have scandal. Just a Feeling

#2 her voice remind me of ito riria . and 170 cm , This girl is higher than nakamura reno . If she passed , We get three girl in sakamichi that are 170 cm . Hoping for a picture of her beside habu and umezawa

#16 i like Short hair girl . Nuff said

#12 I enjoyed listening to her . Great girl

#13 and #9 had my attention , need to see the full showroom

#1,#5,#6 are the least interesting for me

For me i can't fully enjoy the showroom especially the faceless one because of bad connection and . i can probaly watch about 15 minutes . Probaly miss the good part because of that. it will be be helpful if you can link a video and give the highlight

17. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

#18 ♡ only this girl looks like idolish to me, with the SR and some interview footage in the street on youtube, she looks better in person i think:blush:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  18. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

the event will end soon, they are doing SR one after another right now, #9 #10 is online, so don't miss to watch them all

19. okonomiya

okonomiya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    i cant even believe thats its already been like 3 days theyve been doing this and theres already scandalous pics out. :fp: how do people if have the time dedication to find this

20. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Well i thought they at least wait for them to passed , and then leaked their picture . But hey Don't Underestimated power of some Hardcore fans , i guess

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017