1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hiragana Audition Showroom Impressions

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by makerjinx, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    15 is in too!

2. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    They didn't say anything about how many would be accepted, right

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    They did. 10. Only one left.

• Like Like x 1
  4. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    And we got all 10 now! :)

3, 5, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18!

Congratulations to the girls!!

5. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Aw, no 23.

I thought she'd fit right in with Keyaki… ah well, with luck she passes somewhere else. Would be fun to have her on AKB, but I don't see a 17th gen happening any time soon.

6. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    42 members. If they transfer Neru permanently it's 21-21.

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    And that's it! 7 out of my 10 favs got in, so this is a happy result for me (2, 9, 1 you will be missed)

I a bit salty that 18 got in while 9 are not, where i feel like 9's stream are more fun and entertaining than 18 but there might be something that i haven't seen yet and something that Management sees in her so i hope that they are just correct.

Now that 10 members are in, Hiragana have 21 members. I guess they are going to announce Neru's permanent Kanji membership and Captain-Vice for Hiragana soon (Probably in Makuhari)

8. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Congratulations to new member of hiragana keyaki
    DHGtyGPUQAAroAf.jpg DHGtyGXU0AEJ8gb.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Well, they're not being hired to do SR, right? ;) it's possible a few (well most) of them got in for other factors entirely, especially if they're good at dancing, or staff thought their personality has something Hiragana is currently lacking. That was certainly the case for a lot of 16th gen and STU.

10. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

So happy for #3
    I was literally shaking for nervousness and when she came on first I literally was trying to hold my tears haha!! :cute:

Congrats to alll that passed!!
    But man! The faceless ones that showed their faces now are pretty :corr:

11. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    really happy #7 made it! :1st:

I actually like almost all who passed, even liked some of the ones that didn't make it

but will be rooting #7 the most, mainly because the number seven is my favorite number and she's from Saitama

but overall: She seems like has good personality, also seems like she has strong determination, very modest too. Admirable traits for a 14 year old
    I think she can improve on her singing with lessons(I'm hoping she is decent in dancing!)
    and for me, looks wise she's very cute! in my eyes she kinda looks a bit like HKT48 Matsuoka Natsumi and Nogizaka's Yoda Yuki

I think she's now Keyaki's youngest member too?
    will be rooting for her!

12. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

I'm really sasriafied with the result. For me I like 9 out of 10 who passed. I just feel sad for 2, 9 and 17. From now on, I gonna support them as much as I can.

My most fav is 12 and really happy to have her in - now she is my 2nd gen Oshi.

And I feel good for other faceless girls who passed too (#3 #13 #14) and I'm quite OK with their looking.

@toomuchidea I think the reason they choose #18 is gonna be fan favorite. Watched her SR and I also think she is the most kawaii. And #18 with age 19 should be compaired with #17 and #6, which I think it's fine to choose her over those two.

#5 is quite surprise for me. There are four 14yr girls (#5 #7 #15 #23) which I think they would only choose 2 out of them. May be she could do well enough in dance which she said it's her specialty.

Looking for what's gonna happining next.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    To be honest i'm pretty sure she's chosen that, other than her looks and other qualities we have yet to see (but seen in the audition by the judges), and the plus point that she never dated anyone, it's because she is no doubt the girl that could garner the most views and ranked one with all the prizes and stars she got, which means people are willing to throw their money in for her.

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

15. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  16. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

lol, looks like its really her.
    Someone on 2ch said it comes from rayの9月号, page 188. He/she still keep it secret tho, saying the name is unconventional. Other 2channeler who got the said magazine even says he cant read it lol. Now some even start the hunt for her name, although the thread filled with troll. :lol:

Also her former classmate in 3rd grade elementary school just fou d out about her entering the audition. She even go to the same ballet class and mansion.
    https://twitter.com/025suwaniruda/status/896614170187112448

She also mentioned the nickname
    "まなもちゃん/Manamo-chan".

I wonder what's her real name, guess we will find out soon.

17. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    can not wait...i am rooting for her from beginning, so glad she pass the audition.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• #15, #12 and #16 were three that I thought should definitely be there and were.
    • #7 was a lock even though she made me nervous with her speedy talk. I see #7 as being something like Kage-chan, young but extremely competent. I expect her and Kage-chan to end up running the place.
    • I hope #18 settles down and becomes less fakey than she was in the Showrooms: I don't mean false, just putting on a constant idol act for us; I prefer more naturalness and directness, which the past street interview makes me think she has in her.
    • And not that I like #5 that much -- I think she could become pretty pushy -- but I'm glad they chose her. She makes me think a bit (just a bit) of Hirate: the potentially talented young dancer with confidence and force. I just have a hunch she could grow into something: an eventual bookend for Habu, if nothing else.
    • I regret not seeing #6, who was the one weird person they could have chosen. If the photos of her on a date were what spoiled this (I doubt they were) it would be tragic.
    • I also hope it wasn't the photo leaks of #17 that spoiled her chances. I think she could have powered through the criticism.
    • I also regret not seeing #10
    • I think management is going in a more classic idol direction here, and I would rather they hadn't, but it's early days and I'll probably come to like all these members.
    • Now I just hope the Hiraganas welcome them with more open arms than the Kanjis did them.
    Not sure if has been posted, but here is the street interview with #18. Her bit is near the beginning. She is asked whether she wants a flashy boyfriend or a quiet and well-behaved one, and she opts for the quiet one (majime) and says she has never had a boyfriend (even though she's in college).

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  19. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

yeah, scandalous news before joining can be acceptable and forgiven, as long it wasn't the same level as previously harada mayu

behave so they won't affect the group:)

20. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Big news! 2ch found a fb page that seems like hers. Not 100% guaranteed, but some info are matched. As creepy as it is, I kinda amazed at how fast they find this kind of info.

Open it at your own risk, don't if you'll feel guilty because breaching her privacy afterhand.

https://ja-jp.facebook.com/people/Manamo-Miyata/100006223516752

According to the fb page, her name is Manamo Miyata. She went to Caritas Women's Junior & Senior High School ( カリタス女子中学高等学校) in Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture. Graduated from there in April 2017 and went to study literature in Tokyo (maybe that's why she said in her showroom "I now live in Tokyo".)
    *actually I found this word in the magazine, 國學院 but I don't know what it means, is it something like public university ?

If that is really her, than it explains her mannerisms and why she hadn't boyfriend (went to all girl school, and possibly Christian school). That also explains why she has never had a boyfriend before, neither in Highschool nor in college (cause she just only graduated from women school and starts uni life less than 6 months).

*I'll delete the fb link if people think its unnecessary and breach of privacy, I'm so sorry and have to apologize beforehand.

But rest assured, the fb is safe, nothing that can be dug out and so far no dirt found :D

Also, someone else on 2ch said she's kouhai (junior) of Nogizaka46's Sakurai Reika (who also come from Kanagawa Prefecture)

I've posted it few days ago (page 2), but thanks for brought it up again!

Some 2ch are skeptical, even says there's one fb photo of her and her bf, where actually it's just there's two hands that belong to a woman and a man (which doesn't necessary have to be hers), sharing papico together (kind of stick ice cream where you usually split it into two and gave it to other ). I say it's a bullshit, stretching the narrative to fit their false hope lol.

About her cutesy act, I think she's just naturally cute (check her fb profpic, absolutely cute). That's why many people on 2ch said she feels more AKBish rather than Keyaki.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 1