Tano Yuka (Tanochan) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Tanochan's movie Linking Love is going to be released October 28th
    here's the poster:
    123.jpg

the director of the movie is Shusuke Kaneko who directed the first two Death Note movies

here's the website of the movie but it doesn't have much anyway
    http://movie.linking-love.com/

here are some stills of the movie
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.png

if anyone could translate the plot of the movie here it is:
    http://movie.linking-love.com/story.html

jgnfjfkjdh i'm so excited for this i thought she was going to be a supporting role but she's actually the lead and she's the center on the poster omfg although the poster looks cheap but tanochan makes up for it and omg it looks like she's going to sing in the movies since i'm guessing it's about idols

• Like Like x 1
  2. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Wow, is she the lead???? Nice for her.. she looks really good in those stills

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It's not a literal translation of the plot but;

The year is 2017. The main character attends the same High School her parents went to. Her dream is to become an idol, but it just doesn't seem to happen. Also, her mother left the family and she loses some sort of competition right at the start, so things are not going well.

She meets a dubious man, who gives her a lamp and a genie comes out, who grants her three wishes and she suddenly finds herself in 1991, at High School together with her parents. However, they are always arguing (and it says "I cannot be born this way!") and so the main character forms an idol group with her mum and some other girls, so that her father (who loves idols) will fall in love with her mother.

EDIT: I'm very excited about this movie. I'll even be happy without subtitles, I'm just so happy for Tano to have a lead role in a movie~

• Like Like x 2
  4. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

that movie look promising, don't know if that movie B class film or not but i'm glad she had roles..an important role on there
    hope this will boost her popularity, at least can create her path in Film industries

• Like Like x 1
  5. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Tanochan's new musical "The Circus" is going to start on september 24th.Her character's name is Nadia

1.jpg 2.jpg
    and also i noticed it says episode 1(what is that supposed to mean?lol)
    also here's the official website http://www.thecircus.jp/

damn tanochan getting all the jobs :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Quite random, but damn Tano has an amazing face. It's just so proportioned nicely. Her jaw line is on fire too. She's actually a stand out beauty in AKB. Every angle she looks good in too. And naturally she has amazing hair too. I don't remember her looking this good tho? In 2015 I noticed her beauty more, but she's really enhanced it.

This was a random post just mentioning how beautiful she is and how I never really took notice of her face too much lol.

• Like Like x 1
  7. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Maybe this crazy, but for me Tano beautiful face more like girl from South East Asia especially Indonesia rather than Japan :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Yeah, I've always felt she had more of a Philippines look to her... Was surprised when i found out she wasn't a halfie

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    When I saw Tano for the first time, it was in an AKBingo episode and I remember thinking "oh she looks like a girl from my High School Class" (who is half Filipino and East European). I did think at first as well that she's half filipino.

@tanoyuka_0307 (21st August)
    撮影まいておわった〜
    次までひま〜
    あ、体調は完璧に治りました。すいません、ご迷惑おかけしました。
    あ、ぷーが今さっきこの写真撮ってくれたよ
    インスタにも3枚べつの載っけたからみてね〜
    21st august 1.png 21st august 2.png
    The photography session happened~
    Until next time~
    Ah, I recovered perfectly fine. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Ah, Pooh took this picture a while ago
    Please also look at the three on instagram

@tanoyuka_official (21st August) 1 / 2 / 3
    @matsu0526
    21st august 3.png 21st august 4.png 21st august 5.png
    [About the third one] This one's my favourite~

On 21st August, they also started the rehearsals for CIRCUS as well. I hope we will get to see many pictures of her on set <3

@tanoyuka_0307 (25th August)
    かみのびるのはやいなぁ
    25th august 1.jpg
    I think my hair grows fast

きみはいい人、チャーリー・ブラウン全員集合
    たくさん笑って楽しかったー
    #YGCB
    #久しぶりのこのハッシュタグうれしい
    25th august 2.jpg
    All the members in Charlie Brown are good people
    We had a lot of fun and laughed a lot
    #YGCB
    #IAmUsingThisHashtagForTheFirstTimeInAWhile

Linking Love Updates

Here are some more stills from the movie (taken from the official Linking Love Twitter account)
    linking love 1.jpg linking love 2.jpg linking love.jpg

I'm not quite sure I am reading the Kanji right, but Tanochan's name in the movie seems to be Mashio Miyui. The idol group she auditions for in the movie is actually AKB48, but it doesn't work out and her parents are getting a divorce.
    In the second picture we can see Miyui with her mother (2017) and in the third picture is her father (1991).
    The concept of the movie really does interest me, and I'm sooo excited to see Tano center some big AKB songs~

• Like Like x 1
  10. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

so Tano will doing Meta in this movie? oh this gonna be so interesting
    if this happy ending, maybe we can see her roles ended as Center of AKB48 :D

11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    As far as I remember, they will perform Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru, Everyday Katyuusha, Flying Get and Koi Suru Fortune Cookie. Since Tano is an actual AKB member unlike the rest of the cast, I'd like to believe that she will center at least one or two (I'm personally very interested in Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru, since she wasn't in the band back then). Source: https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170701-00000007-nataliee-movi

Tano's instagram story (since it disappears after 24h I do not have a link. I hope you trust me on this haha)

24th August 2017
    25th august 1.jpg 25th august 2.jpg 25th august 3.jpg

25th August 2017
    26th august 1.jpg

EX大衆さんの取材撮影でした!
    ゆいりと対談
    劇場公演といったらこの2人って選んでくださったみたいで、、うれしい。
    前からゆいりとしっかり話してみたかったからこの機会をいただけて光栄です
    9月15日発売!!!
    25th august 4.jpg
    Interview with the highly popular EX!
    Interview together with Yuiri
    It seems they chose two members from the theater performance, so I'm happy
    I am honoured that they chose Yuiri and me, and we can speak honestly from the front
    It's out on 15th September!!

@yuirii_murayama (25th August)
    ショールーム
    ありがとうございました!
    ショールームでも告知したけど
    9月15日発売日 EX大衆さんに
    田野さんとの対談が載ってます
    チェックしてねー♡
    25th august 5.jpg
    Showroom
    Thank you very much!
    I also announced it on Showroom already
    On the 15th September an interview with the highly popular EX will come out
    There is also a dialogue of me and Tano-san
    Please check it out~♡

*camera emoji*
    25th august 6.jpg 25th august 7.jpg

@tanoyuka_0307 (26th August)
    日本人の血しかはいってないよ
    26th august 2.jpg 26th august 3.jpg
    Only Japanese blood

12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    @tanoyuka_0307 (30th August)
    稽古終わりにふらっときてみたからいる。笑
    30th august 1.jpg
    I tried to blur at the end of the lesson. Lol

@tanoyuka_0307 (30th August)
    稽古終わりにツイッターでひななとさややがいること知って勝手にふらっと寄ったら、ちゃっかり稼働してました笑
    急なのに来てくれたみんなありがとう
    @uneednow
    30th august 2.jpg 30th august 3.jpg 30th august 4.jpg 30th august 5.jpg
    I knew that Hinana and Sayaya were on twitter at the end of practice. When I dropped by without asking first, I worked fine lol
    Thanks for everyone who came today
    @uneednow

@sayaya_0388 (30th August)
    #ラフォーレ原宿 #UNEEDNOW
    お手伝い終わりました
    途中から田野さんも
    来て下さいました(^ ^)
    来て下さった皆さん
    ありがとうございました!!
    30th august 6.jpg 30th august 7.jpg
    #LaforetHarajuku #UNEEDNOW
    We finished helping
    In the middle, Tano-san came also around
    Thank you very much (^ ^)
    To everyone who came today
    Thank you very much!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Romain

Romain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiayane
    Hope Tano's movie will be subbed. Yes i know, i am a dreamer.
    I don't really think she looks like her mother. Anyway, she's one of the most beautiful AKB membre to me.
    And another thing i like with tano is, like Kato (rena), she sends many photos on instagram and it's always a pleasure to watch it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Tano will be part of the Theatre Stage TENTH. It seems to be the tenth anniversary for a theater, and they celebrate it by having various artists perform that have been there before. They will celebrate the theater's 10-Year History. It will be performed from 4th to 31st January 2018.

http://www.tohostage.com/tenth/cast.html

• Like Like x 2
  15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    THE CIRCUS has uploaded their cast list, so now we have Tano's name and character description of the play.

The plot of the play first:
    There is a popular circus team travelling around the world, "Mirage." However, there is someone in there who is a special agent, who reports directly to the president, who is fighting against treacherous states.
    Upon receiving a new task, they come to the hidden country Draconia, which is ruled by a dictator. It seems they have been fighting for many years over a secret mysterious mineral "core" with infinite powers... and then there is the secret evil organisation named "Omega!" What is the terrible plan they pursue?

Full movie poster
    circus poster.png
    Tano :inlove:
    tano circus poster.png

Tano's character:
    tano for circus.png
    Younger sister of the Draconian genius Roman. She was a national singer who sang with her older brother to democratize Draconia; her singing inspired a lot of people. She is temperamental, passionate and popular with men.

Tano is mentioned as the 5th member of Staff&Cast (there are 18) so she is not the main character, but she seems to be quite important still :blush:

The website also has a Movie tab, but it cannot be opened yet, which makes me hopeful there will be a movie version too, which we will be able to watch somehow eventually! Since Tano will seemingly be singing a lot, I'm looking forward to that very much :cute:

Source: http://www.thecircus.jp/

16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    wow thank you
    i'm really glad Tano is getting a lot of acting and theater jobs and i hope the circus also gets a movie

the poster says Episode I , so maybe episode II will be the movie

• Like Like x 1
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    On the main page, they are saying this is the continuation of Episode 0, which was performed last year in May. I had to Google around for that as Episode 0 isn't really mentioned on the website apart from that, but it seems to be the origin of the main character (the secret agent Kento).

• Like Like x 2
  18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    More about TENTH stage:

There are two parts. Tano is part of the cast for part 2, but if anyone is interested, I will put the plots for Part 1 into a spoiler.
    Part 1 consists of three different plays. The stories are not related and will be running for a week each.
    Week 1 (Jan 4-11)
    The first play is the story of an average American family, however the mother suffers from bipolar disorder. She talks to herself sometimes and the father tries to support her. The main protagonist is the daughter Natalie, who tries to act normal.

Week 2 (Jan 14-21)
    The first play is about a street musician from New York, who collapses and in hospital they find out he needs a brain surgery which he cannot afford -- close to death he thinks about all the things he couldn't do, all the songs he wanted to play. It is a very emotionally packed play.

Week 3 (Jan 24-31)
    The main character Percy leaves his past behind and starts fresh in a new city. He starts working for a small and unknown restaurant. While having a secret he cannot share with anyone, he starts to make friends, as suddenly the owner tells him she has to sell the restaurant.

Part 2 is sort of like a gala concert, with different actors and actresse/stage performers appearing on various evenings. What they sing will have to do with plays they have acted in before, however they might not always sing the same thing (e.g. Tano might be given a certain song on one evening and another song on a different night).

Tano will perform on two days
    16th January at 13:30 and 18:30
    20th January at 12:30 and 17:30

@tanoyuka_official (2nd September) 1 / 2 / 3
    2nd september 1.png 2nd september 2.png 2nd september 3.png
    Pictures taken by @ayato28

She also joined Kato Rena during her Renacchi Sousenkyo Showroom today

if the video does not show watch the video here
    For those who are unaware still what the Renacchi Sousenkyo is, Kato Rena did her own list of Senbatsu members upon a fan request. The members were then actually allowed to sing a song on Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby for the 2015 winners. The 2016 winners got a coupling song on High Tension. Tano ranked second in 2015 and third in 2016. They did not announce the winners, just that Renacchi SSK is in fact happening again, and that members can sign up for it on Twitter.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    did tano sign up yet?i hope she makes it again
    last year they also released a pb

• Like Like x 2
  20. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Yes, the first one actually. After Renacchi announced about this year Renacchi SSK, she immediately twitted that she need to join this (or something like that) and when the application period started (after that latest Renacchi SR), Tano was acknowledged as the 1st applicant.
    FYI, the theme for this year Renacchi SSK is gekidan (theater company/troupe) which explain Tano enthusiasm.

• Like Like x 2