[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I meant as an a-side.
    HKT has some good "mature" songs, but they are always being presented to the public as the little sister group (hence the loli image).

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    This is not HKT thread but...

Kiss wo Matsushikanai no Deshouka is a great A-side song lol whether you may think it's childish or mature ;)

And as long as one day they still have Maria, NakoMiku or probably the whole D2 and 3rd gen squad in the group the little sister image won't go away lol

I'll end it here

3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I never got myself to listen to HKT's A-sides fully because lyrics like "how to kiss me...someday love me...I wanna do...I wanna kiss.." just gross me out. On top of that, people even get excited about it
    ---
    Renacchi. Grad. Grad. Jk~ Don't want to trigger some people here :awesome:

4. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Renacchi announced she'll hold the Renacchi Senbatsu again, what a surprise. This year's theme (was there a theme before?) is Gekidan (劇団) - Troupe.

(Also, Sayanee announced her National Tour, but that's unrelated uvu)

5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Try to trigger your inner youthful adolescence like a typical innocent Japanese school girl in puberty and you will find the song cute.

That's how I enjoyed it.

====================

Good thing I didn't stayed up to watch those two SR

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Kansai Collection Stream. Show starts in 1430 jst. Around 40 min from now.

AKB and STU members will perform mini lives. Some members will also be doing catwalks.

http://www.kansai-collection.net/model/

============================

Mayoyo opens the show with her beautiful legs

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1710606

Yuihan and Yukirin was hawt too

More pics inside this one!

https://mdpr.jp/photo/detail/4293888

The AKB live will be in part 3 it seems. Its late for me so I can't record that.

https://live.line.me/channels/163816/upcoming/4821092

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  7. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

NHKG

Deep Inside - AKB48 Group Costume Workshop

放送日

8月30日(水) [総合] 後8:15 ( Tokyo Time 20:15 PM )

出演者ほか
    【ゲスト】渡辺満里奈,荻野由佳,吉田朱里,向井地美音,加藤玲奈,本間日陽,【司会】爆笑問題(太田光・田中裕二),【出演】サヘル・ローズ,【語り】木村昴,島本須美

内容
    AKB48グループの衣装工房に潜入し、衣装に隠されたヒット戦略を探っていく。どんな衣装が多くの人々に愛されるのか、どうすればアイドルを輝かせることができるのか?今大注目の選抜メンバー荻野由佳・本間日陽・吉田朱里のフィッティング現場を目撃。さらに人気メンバーの向井地美音・加藤玲奈にさまざまな衣装を着てもらい、秘められた狙いを分析!国民的人気を支える考え抜かれた衣装戦略と着方や小物テクニックを大公開!

While waiting for the better quality from the Pros

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

9. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    And big hats

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

11. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Just thought others might like to know... Mayuyu, Sasshi, Yukirin, Sayanee and Miichan will be on a 3hr special of UTAGE! on September 14. (I'm too lazy to post in all their individual threads[hehe])
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2096511/full/

12. ProxyCell

ProxyCell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    If you're in Toronto today, they are screening the akb48 anime at 5pm in room 711. Episodes 1-5 are being screened.

Any fans attending the expo this year? I'll be there.

• Like Like x 1
  13. lunakitten

lunakitten Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

If I was AKB48 management. I would give Mayu the 50th.

Then for 51 and 52, choose any combination of Megu, Hiiwatan, Miion, Moekyun, Seicha, Miyuu, Komiharu, Sayaya, Juri, Naachan, Kojimako, I think these girl's all ranked and with a proper push who can say how much they could climb.

I would think about giving the 51st centre to Juri, Naachan and Kojimako and Miion
    and then 52nd to Miion, (possibly with Sakura but I might be bias because I want Sakua to win over Jurina).

Really Juri needs a unit, Takamina had no3b, Yuihan had Not Yet, if Juri is going to be the next general manager I think she should have a unit as well. I don't know who be in this unit as most of people she goes well with are in one of the Chu groups. But I think my point stands. She can have a weird unit with Tano and Tomu. Don't know how that would look but stranger things have happened.

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The old subunits like no3b, Not Yet, French Kiss etc. were made because the members of the units were in the same agency. Nowadays barely any girl is signed to an agency so we won't get this kind of units. Management has made units themselves with new gens, like Tentoumu Chu! or Dendenmu Chu! but it never got very serious. in DDMC case, they did nothing. They got 2 songs, only 1 song had a music video, and they appear on AKBINGO! once (not even the full unit). Management totally gave up on this unit at the same time as they gave up on Naanya's push, since Naanya was DDMC center. I doubt very much that they'll bring back DDMC. TTMC on the other hand was very well pushed, they got tons of promo. Lots of songs, shows etc. But it was more of a unit for "popular pushed new gens", and right now those girls are not "new" anymore, so it looks like management gave up too.

I'm not sure if they'll bother to make new subunits for the members. but if they do, I'm pretty sure Tano and Tomu won't be in one. They aren't the members that management wants to push right now, and both have been there for quite a long time. Tomu didn't participate in elections and Tano didn't rank.

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Edmonton says hi :p

=============================

Sooooo just having this thought recently...

Lots of members are getting weibo now and not just AKB but SKE and HKT recently too. So what's the point of us getting that tho...I bet like 90% of the content is going to be like translated from twitter or 755 anyways. And why get weibo now?

Hence I came up with a conspiracy theory is that AKS is actually staging a huge counter attack to take back the mainland market share with airbourning popular member's weibo accounts to infiltrate behind enemy lines and planning to set an oversea headquarter in Taiwan namely TPE48 who will take up the main role of the main allied invasion force. Sounds like operation overlord XD

16. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    I hope that 50th center is a w-centerer (before Mayu fans get mad at me, hear me out).

First of all, I think Mayu is not arrogant and she cares about AKB's future after she leaves; she voiced this in her sousenkyo speech. Thus, she wouldn't mind sharing the center position with someone. The member who should w-center with is obviously a next-gen member (like Miion or Seichan, someone who has an orthodox idol image and can be described as a Mayu successor). This way, management kills two birds with one stone--they let Mayu center and they let a next-gen center. Another possibility is that Mayu centers and management pulls a Manatsu no Sound Good! or Harujion ga Saku Koro and doesn't officially make a next-gen center but really heavily pushes one member in the single.

51 I would like to see Miion or Seichan as a center (which ever one is not pushed in 50th center), and 52 I would like a Satopii/Yuiyui w-center (I think there was a poll to see who should be next gen center and these two ranked on top @marioworldakb might know what I'm talking about)

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yeah it was a random popularity poll on a random niconico talk show iirc. Hopefully by the time of the 52nd they get really popular to make this happen. Their time will come I know it.

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I'm all for another Manatsu No Sounds Good thing (This time with Mayuyu being in Acchan's Spot and either Mion or Sakura or both being in Mayuyu spot).

But anyways I think it goes either Mayuyu Solo Center (Probably what will happen), or Mayuyu/Sakura Center, or Mayuyu/Mion Center with the Duo ones being like Kibouteki Refrain.

19. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    If I was AKB48 management. I would give Mayu the 50th too.
    And after "Sayounara Old AKB48 (Kami-7)"-ceremony Recreated ALL THIS STUPID SYSTEM! I can not say exactly what to do. but in the first place mngmnt need to do something with HS!!!!!!! Not only 48G, 46G too. I know that not everyone thinks as I, especially 46wota, but this system of relations between 48 and 46 works only on one principle: "a leak from 48, to 46". Every new 46G and 46-48 projects some 48-fans goes to 46. again and again... Consumption can not grow forever, so if someone grows up, someone will fall down. if you 48 fan you can love members from NGT, SKE, STU... and spend your (100xYen) money, limited amount of money, but you can't love and spend money for and Keyaki and Nogizaka and 48! money has the property of ending and they are not infinite :(
    So we have system when AKB sister-groups (projects) don't have growth opportunities. AKB48 is above all, yes? OK! Now 46G must pay tribute to AKB48. why? because they are AKB projects too, not just AkiP projects. It's like when tenant don't pay money to you, because your mother is owner, but this house buy with your's money. AND of course 46G moore rich projects with a much more serious recruiting etc etc... 46G girls have many professional make-up artists and more costumes while 48G girls have few, and some have to be painted themselves. Costumes for Popipapa created Anna Sui!!! 48G - Shinobu :gavel:

example! YOU - DD! You love many girls from all 48-46 girls (like 2/3 of fandom, or even 85%) in future, but you can buy only 12 singles a year! AKB debuted you like them and spend your money, you buy 12 AKB CD-singles! Now we have SKE48, you looove them, You buy 6 AKB singles and 6 SKE48 singles? as I think if you like me 100% AKB48 wota... no, may be 2 CD... so after come into the world Nogizaka, NMB, HKT! Of course you LOVE all these newcomer. So you buy at least one CD from each grops? no... you just buy 5 Nogi-CD and 5-AKB and maaaay beeee 1 SKE, 1 NMB... after we have new grops NGT and Keyakizaka! Whats you do now? of course you buy 5 Nogi CD, 5 AKB CD and 2 Keyaki. Why? because you can go to AKB HS and meet new cute girls from NGT here. You needn't their's CD. Of course after all this GOOD Pr company for 46, all money that spend on 46G projects (high quolity groups, not like low 48G quolity groups), you love them a litle more... so what you do now? of course you buy 4 Nogi-CD, 4 Keyaki CD, 4 AKB CD. Do you buy SG CD? NO! You needn't this plastics, you need only HS tickets!!!!!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    This isn't the answer you're expecting, but they already do "pay tribute".
    1. Sony is a big sponsor of AKBingo. It's why AKBingo promotes 46g releases. No, it's not free.
    2. Each time 46g are in AKB CDs those editions far outsell others (except theatre of course), contributing probably between 40~60k copies each time.
    3. Groups related to AKB have invested in 46g, yes. Though they're not owned by AKB, they just happen to invest and be involved in them too. They don't get nothing for their investment.

It's not Sony's fault 48G have too many members to feed to be able to splash out on nicer costumes and nice MVs.