1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NGT48 2nd [Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka?] (2017/12/06)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by namine, Sep 7, 2017.

1. namine

namine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    covers
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    CD
    1. Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka?(世界はどこまで青空なのか?) / Senbatsu
    2. Boku no Namida wa Nagarenai (僕の涙は流れない) / SNS Senbatsu
    3(A). Otona ni Naru Maeni (大人になる前に) / Real Gakusei Senbatsu
    3(B). TBA
    3(C). Nani ka Guile (ナニカガイル) / NGT48 (All, Homma Hinata Center)
    3(регулярное). Gikochinai Tsuugaku Densha / Furusato Team
    DVD
    (Type-A) Otona ni Naru Maeni Music Video
    (Type-B) TBA Music Video
    (Type-C) Nani ka Guile Music Video

Senbatsu: Ogino Yuka Center
    Ogino Yuka, Oguma Tsugumi, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Minami, Kitahara Rie, Sato Anju, Sugahara Riko, Takakura Moeka, Tano Ayaka, Nakai Rika, Nishigata Marina, Hasegawa Rena, Homma Hinata, Murakumo Fuka, Yamaguchi Maho, Yamada Noe, Kado Yuria, Miyajima Aya

SNS Senbatsu: Ogino Yuka, Oguma tsugumi, Kato Minami, Sugahara Riko, Nakai Rika (center), Nisigata Marina, Hasegawa Rena, Homma Hinata, Yamaguchi Maho, Nakamura Ayaka, Nara Mihara, Nisimura Nanako, Miyajima Aya.
    -
    Real Gakusei Senbatsu: Oguma Tsugumi (center), Sato Andzhu, Sugahara Riko, Takakura Moka, Hasegava Rena, Homma Hinata, Yamada Noé, Kado Yuria, Kusakabé Aina, Seiji Reina, Takahashi Mau.
    -
    Furusato Team: Ogino Yuka, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Minami (center), Kitahara Rié, Tano Ayaka, Murakumo Fuka, Yamaguchi Maho, Yamada Noee, Nakamura Ayaka (center), Nara Miharu, Nisimura Nanako.

"Nani ka Guile" Homma Hinata Center
    Ogino Yuka, Oguma Tsugumi, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Minami, Kitahara Rie, Sato Anju, Sugahara Riko, Takakura Moeka, Tano Ayaka, Nakai Rika, Nishigata Marina, Hasegawa Rena, Homma Hinata, Murakumo Fuka, Yamaguchi Maho, Yamada Noe, Otaki Yuria, Kado Yuria, Kusakabe Aina, Seiji Reina, Takahashi Mau, Nakamura Ayuka, Nara Miharu, Nishimura Nanako, Miyajima Aya

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  2. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

Miyajima Aya made it in

woke up to good ngt news

3. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    You made a mistake in Yuria's name. Her name is Kado Yuria.

Well, seems like we'll get another snow single. Totally up for it. While I am not sure I'm 100% happy with them making a 18nin senbatsu just yet, I am glad, as they didn't drop Team NIII faves for Yuria and Aya. Also, glad to see they put Yuka as the center.

4. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    @namine You've created the thread, that's fine. Thanks.
    Please, keep the OP always updated. It's very important for us all.

5. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Ogino finally getting the recognition she deserves from management... sorry, Rika... This looks like HKT all over again..

I'm guessing Kitarie's last single? and graduation song is on this ?

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

She's leaving in spring, so I hope not.
    They can have the 3rd single in April and have the song there.

7. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i still think Hinatan would've been a better center choice but i'm looking forward to Ogiyuka as center.
    i hope this single is good like Seishun Dokei

8. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Finally!

Figured OgiYuka would be the center (if you didn't think she would be, then congrats on finally waking up from your coma lol). I figured Hinatan will be rewarded as well with a B-Side Center (Another song that features the whole group).

10. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Rather just adding 2 ranked KKS, it would be better if they dropped 2 NIII members just for the sake of drama and fans' motivation.

Ogiyuka's center is an obvious and right choice. Tbh I dont think she'll center the next single anyways.

11. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Sincerely, NGT doesn't deserve these stupid ~emotional rollercoasters~ that only serve to make everyone pissed off rather than motivated, plus Imamura's decision-making is already sclerotic as it is.

12. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Honestly I'd get super mad if Ogiyuka didn't get a center after Kami 7 on her second try XD I'm happy with this decision

13. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Homma will get the next center.

Excited to see where this Ogino center is headed tho.

14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Here comes the Ogiyuka super push

15. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I think they will push Ogiyuka more in AKB so this center is for her 5th rank.
    and yay for KKS in Senbatsu :mail:They could have dropped Mofu and Rena tho :whistle:

16. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I know some feel that OgiYuka is being favoured but then, she has worked hard to get where she is now. She was a nobody till end of May this year. Less than 4 months of fame/attention, and people are already saying she is getting too much attention?

Most of the time when she is away is because of AKB48 related work. Part and parcel of being part of the AKB48 group. Being the centre for the 2nd NGT48 single is an appropriate reward. I think other girls feel the same. She and other girls who ranked in the preliminary and actual elections, have brought NGT48 and Niigata into the national spotlight. So for the highest ranked NGT48 member in the election, not be acknowledged by her own management will cause an outcry.

Some would have preferred Hinata to be the centre, but then fans voted with their money. NGT48 and all AKB48 Groups are in there for the money.

Takamina's advice to the new NGT48 girls last year, try it for 3 years, something would happen within the 3 years and you can be sure to keep at it or leave. They are just going into their 3rd year and have achieved a lot more than what management originally expected. I think management is still finding their operating rhythm. Other sister groups ranking in the election didn't cause so much of a sensation compared to NGT48. Management and Sony are trying to take advantage of the unforseen popularity of the group.

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I hope the main song is nothing like Seishun Dokei tbh. I still cringe at that rap.

I can't imagine them giving a proper idol song to Ogiyuka, so I'm expecting something wacky lol

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  18. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    The dance can be like this lol:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BYwzOy_Bs4z/

19. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So happy for OgiYuka. Her (fans') hardwork has been rewarded.

So, the only one who never be rewarded after her successful SSK is just Amina.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i meant the single overall
    i also hope the main song is nothing like Seishun Dokei even though i like it

i think an idol song like Ima Para would fit Ogiyuka well