[GENERAL] SKE48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by Kay, Apr 10, 2011.

1. don

don Kenkyuusei

Not the biggest fan of SKE48 except for Jurina, whom i LOVE, but after spending my hard earned $$$ on their new SKE48 MV Collection, which I'm thoroughly enjoying.
    a few questions come to mind :
    how can a group have over 90 music videos before they have released 2 albums?
    is Jurina more dominate in SKE48 or Sayaka in NMB48?
    There is one girl that looks (videos in disk one so I assume early videos) like she is 10% Indian (India) any idea who I'm talking about and her name? she is pretty much the lead in the MV 鳥は青い空の涯を知らない

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  2. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Your questions are rather open-ended so it took a bit of backtracking to figure out what your talking about. Also i'm kind of guessing here, so unlike SKE has been around since 08 and have already released 20 singles and with the exception of the first 3 singles most of them have had 4-5 MVs per single, so getting up to 90 MV at this point shouldn't be mathematically too difficult, specially since SKE has gotten some special MV's in some AKB Singles. Unless you mean why it took so long for another album to be released, while the first one was great giving each member a personal MV with their SKE song of choice the sales were a bit underwhelming, plus with SKE's sales dropping consistently for many years, i guess management didn't feel too eager to spend money to make another one. Odds are the 2nd album is just because the fans really want it.
    As for your 2nd question....... I don't know what you mean.
    As for the 3rd that MV i believe had a dual center so, i'm not sure who you are talking about you may need to screen-cap if you want identification, but SKE did not have any Indian members before in the past so i'm pretty sure regardless that she is not part Indian.

3. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    @don to try and elaborate a bit more on @mieniem's answer:
    1st question was answered pretty well by mieniem :chuffed:
    2nd question is a lot more subjective, so it entirely depends from person to person. For me currently, it feels like NMB is a lot more reliant on Sayaka than SKE is on Jurina, as SKE has at least started to mix up the senbatsu, with management putting their pushes a lot more prominently in their formations compared to other established SKE names (and whether that's fair or not is again another subjective argument altogether [hehe])
    3rd question I'd say as well it'll probably help if we had a screen grab, but the only person I can think of who is featured prominently who doesn't look Japanese is Kinoshita Yukiko, who is half-Colombian. She was the WCenter with Kaneko Shiori for that song so would theoretically have the most screen time in that video.
    Unless you weren't talking about her, in which case Screen shot please :D

4. don

don Kenkyuusei

3rd question yes , Yukiko is the one. never heard of her before but her looks stood out so much, in a good way, guess I was wrong about her being partially Indian but good to know from your post I'm not going comepletly daft knowing now she is half- Columbian.

in regards to question 2, Jurina and Sayaka are two of my two favorite 46/48 members, I was just wondering others opinion on what group would be more devastated (maybe a bit strong...) by a graduation of either young lady?

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  5. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Once again hard to tell, cause i don't follow NMB so i don't how to rate Sayaka's impact if she left as for Jurina, like i said before the group has been dropping in sales for quite a while now and it only recently seems to have finally hit a ground with that drop. While Jurina is our most well known member considering how little SKE has going for them media-wise. Jurina graduating might get SKE to completely separate from AKB entirely or might not make too much of a difference in the long run at this point. I mean she has a leg in the group, but there isn't much to stand on with it.

6. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    As a huge NMB fan & someone who is very interested in SKE, I think Sayaka's presence in NMB is a lot more dominant than Jurina in SKE (which can be a good thing & bad thing). When Rena was still here, the way I see it, the popularity was split into two, Rena got the mainstream wota favor & general public's awarenesss, while Jurina has the most hardcore wotas (+ Akip's push). The case with NMB, Sayaka has everything.

7. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Ill just park it here since I cant find Sato Sumire's thead yet.

I am hoping to find Macchu Shouju (Little Match Girl 2016 Movie) with eng sub be it online streaming or google drive

8. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

Can someone tell me who is who in this video:

if the video does not show watch the video here

I can't seem to tell who anyone is other than Takeuchi Mai and Kimoto Kanon.

9. uncesakti

uncesakti Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotorisako
    The girl in white ida reona, tall girl in black takagi yumana, and the center is isshiki rena

10. Makubexz

Makubexz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Hello guys i would like to ask who is she? I saw her in AKBingo.. Her smile is so pretty haha,i search every where but i can't find her.Hope you can help me, thanks in advance

Attached Files:

11. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Goto Rara

12. touchthesky

touchthesky Kenkyuusei

Any god place to find really old LOD like this any of 10-11 Kenkyussei performances? All of the links i LOD archives are dead

13. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Could anyone who has ordered at mu-mo tell me how to combine the order of theatre editions (+HS tickets) and the order of regular/limited editions ? Mu-mo separates them and requires me to pay shipping fee twice, one for each even though technically they will arrive in the same day and to the same place.

14. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Sorry for the delay, I just saw this. SKE fan mail should be sent directly to the theater, according to the website...

http://www.ske48.co.jp/qa/

The Horipro general address is: 〒 153 - 0064 Meguro-ku, Tokyo Meguro 1-2-5   However, there is nothing on their website about handling fan mail, so your best bet is to go through the SKE theater

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Where do SKE usually have National HS ? Have they ever done any in Osaka ?

16. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Yes, they do events at Intex Osaka all the time. Their home base for handshake events is Port Messe, in Nagoya.

17. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    @Cristafari Thanks, I have only seen them do individual HS in Osaka so I was a little worried I have to come to Nagoya to use the tickets from limited editions.

18. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    can someone explain to me the "ai no rule" unit, i mean the little kid and the bananas

19. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Hi, I was just wondering if a nice kind person lol we’re to explain to me what the “Kataomoi Finally” MV is about? I honestly don’t get it. Please :(

20. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @hermionepj1 I'm assuming it's reflecting the MV but in a less violent way? That's only my guess as I don't know myself.

@MyaoOshi1 The MV is about many things. In short; Homosexuality is one thing I guess, and how Jurina is playing Rena, Churi and Matsurina's hearts. I and a friend of mine also did a theory on the themes of the different members (especially the main three; Jurina, Rena and Akane) if you want to read that. [http://rukakikuchi.tumblr.com/post/163982434227/ske48-kataomoi-finally-themes-theory] If you're still confused just PM me and I'll see if I can explain it bit by bit.