1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Subbed] Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by sungjong, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    After minutes of desperate searching, I finally found GEES new channel!
    For security purposes, please PM me for the link! You'll also need to answer a security question. lol. (Which is about Keyakizaka, so don't worry!)

2. Choggy

Choggy Kenkyuusei

The link to GEES newest sub/channel has been posted for hours on the Nogi Subs thread. Not really top secret, I'm afraid.

3. devildante

devildante Member

a little bit sad news. GEES told me yesterday that he (yes, GEES is a one person army) is planning to quit subbing . . . . I don't know if he is trying to find someone to continue his work or perhaps only going for hiatus. I haven't contacted him today, let's hope that he is going to change his mind

4. kaelmorann

kaelmorann Kenkyuusei

If he is planning to quit subbing it will be sad,
    maybe he is tired doing many subbing for 4 different variety ( noogichu, keyabingo, keyakake, akbingo).
    I understand because subbing many variety in a week is very time consuming, not too mention work or study in real life

I hope the best for him.

5. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Thank you so much GEES for working hard just to make us understand what's going on. I really appreciate everything.

6. Aya

Aya Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka
    How to contact him? I might want to offer him some help if that can change his mind...

7. Himeka's Prince

Himeka's Prince Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka, Matsui Rena
    Twitter:
    RJLee12
    Knowing that is making me sad and annoyed at the same time, GEES is just helping those fans who can't fully understand Japanese so that they can enjoy their favorite shows, but some people (don't want to point out who) just can't comprehend that, GEES is not making a profit out of subbing shows, they are doing it to help other fans just like other subbers, so why those people keep on reporting and hacking helpful people like GEES, what do they gain from doing that? will they profit for taking them down? i bet not. if only i have a job then i can go study and learn Japanese but since i still don't have a job, i rely on people like GEES who sub 48 and 46 shows. i hope GEES would change their mind and continue subbing. let us all help and support GEES.

8. devildante

devildante Member

You can try his YT channel. I have his contact since he is a friend of my friend's brother, but I don't think it's right to share his personal account here .....

Sent from my Loli's Room

9. Tonnam12

Tonnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Keyakake 96 on GEES now.

10. Aya

Aya Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka
    His 2nd channel won't allow me to PM him. If that's so.....just let him know that if he have difficulties subbing alone, there are people who willing to help him...or he could join a subbing group so he don't have to bear all the trouble alone. :'(

11. kuela

kuela Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Man.. I respect his wish if he really want to quit subbing.. But it is sad nonetheless and I do hope he will change his mind.. I guess I better double my reading

12. Himeka's Prince

Himeka's Prince Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka, Matsui Rena
    Twitter:
    RJLee12
    to the person who really knows GEES tell him that people are willing to help in making subs.

13. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Can someone PM me the link too, please?

14. DarkLifeAngel

DarkLifeAngel Kenkyuusei

170911 Keyakizaka46 - Keyakitte, Kakenai ep096 - Softsub
    Credits to GEES for his sub
    Timed to RAW from bagikuy
    http://mir.cr/0E70AMPB

15. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    thanks you so much!

16. VIR46

VIR46 Kenkyuusei

Super good episode! Imaizumi being back and singing was a really strong moment. I had no idea she could sing like that. Also thanks for the great subs i already said this on youtube but it just cant be understated how important it is to me and a lot of people and how grateful i am for the subbers.

17. Tsucchi

Tsucchi Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  18. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    is there anyone has keyakitte kakenai episode 27 softsub?
    i can't find it anywhere, even i can't find indonesian sub of it
    i can find all other episode softsub except this one

19. devildante

devildante Member

I've already told GEES about how some people here are willing to help about subbing. Let's hope that he'll consider it and perhaps he'll contact some people here

20. DarkLifeAngel

DarkLifeAngel Kenkyuusei

Found this link in the Keyaki-masterlist.
    Should be indo softsub
    https://goo.gl/BRkIqu