1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Did you click? It has clips from Utacon, the first being なんてったってアイドル

170905 うたコン (AKB48 - 乃木坂46) | UTACON (AKB48 - NOGIZAKA46) (2017-09-05)

乃木坂46 生駒里奈 × AKB48 渡辺麻友 「なんてったってアイドル」
    Nogizaka46 Ikoma Rina × AKB48 Watanabe Mayu 「Nantetatte Idol」

2. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Well Mayuyu's final single has been announced. Set to be release on November 22nd. As you would expect, she is the center.

4. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

5. RoseInProse

RoseInProse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    You know, this is the first time I heard Mayu sing like that and she sounds so good!

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    lol what 49th type H would've been like

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

9. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Sorry for the question but where and when was that mayu-sasshi-yuki karaoke?

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's a random girl's club thing happened last week iirc, they did a number of them through out the year which includes BBQ, drinking and talking random stuff which ranges from dirty jokes, leaking private information to general group stuff.

11. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Oh I see -- thanks. I heard about the BBQ but not the rest. Seems like sasshi has time to do all sorts of things despite her schedule lol.

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Sasshi is beast, no one can ever figure out how she even manages her stuff with such disgusting amount of workload lol

13. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I like this session. Normally they will have these session when they are promoting the single but what so special about this is that instead of singing the songs in the single, they sang other songs.
    LoL loved the way they used the songs and have fun with it, Especially Mayu's singing prowess.

To please King Records while they are doing these, #sukinanda was played in the background as they speak ( I think Sasshi was saying : .... there .... Happy ? )
    [ they didn't used the usual clicking finger to summon the song ]

14. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Actually, my (original) question was where this was shown -- was it in some sort of show, program, etc.?
    I guess it's to celebrate #sukinanda's release but is it just some random one-time show on nico nico or something?

Thanks! Sorry for bringing it up again -- just watched the full version and it was very fun to watch lol.

15. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yup. It's a single's promotion .

16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Which they didn't promote much XP

Still waiting for that type H

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

17. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I prefer .... Type M

18. mayuoshi

mayuoshi Kenkyuusei

I just found out about the pending graduation today. Life got in the way of following AKB for a while I guess. After 5 years with the group and its extended family and plenty of graduations in between, I don't think I've felt as crushed by any as much as this one.

Mayuyu has always been an important member within AKB48 and to me. No one has ever worked as hard as Mayuyu has and she always has done her best to show us what an idol can be and no one can replace that. There are so many fond memories and the thought that there won't be more after she leaves hurts.

I regret ever thinking that Mayuyu was big enough that she didn't need my support anymore, that I should be paying attention to the later generations. I've missed a lot of stuff, even less as I made less time for idols, and that sucks.

But still, Mayuyu is still my first kami-oshi and my most important oshimen. Even though she'll never know it, being her fan helped me change a lot, cheered me up many times and it meant a lot to me. This is my first post on the forum in a long time and probably my last for longer, but this stirred a lot of emotions and they just wanted to come out, even if it's late.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  19. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I don't think it's ever too late to post on this board how important any of the members have been to us over the years. We watched them grow up---- going from gawky, clumsy middle school girls into beautiful talented self-confident young women. We've invested a lot of time and (in many cases) money in their cause. It would be unthinkable to not feel some sort of loss when they choose to move on with their lives. But i feel happy for Mayuyu. I think her beauty, voice, and acting ability will make her a superstar throughout Japan and, maybe, around the world. I can't wait to see how big a star she will become.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  20. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Hitonatsu no keiken (Mayuyu cover.)

Yamaguchi momoe vers.

Mayu always gave this new feelings when she covering an old song, something like freshness and youthfulness.. she fit the most with these kind of song esp her voice.. she look like an idol from the past but at the same time she's not, she gave new feeling that is different. i always think that mayu might be rlly popular if she was born as an idol in the old era.

throwback