1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Subbed] Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by sungjong, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Underscore_c

Underscore_c Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

The site got a DMCA take-down notice so he's currently re-configuring it. Hopefully it will be back soon, but you can check the maintainer's twitter https://twitter.com/aliyaNeutron.

2. demasta

demasta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Oh ok. Thank you! I hope it will be back.

3. Himeka's Prince

Himeka's Prince Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka, Matsui Rena
    Twitter:
    RJLee12
    Subs for Keyakake's latest episode is up at GEES Channel

4. byakuran

byakuran Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

5. ZakaMichi Imbudo

ZakaMichi Imbudo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  6. Tsucchi

Tsucchi Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Here is GEES Keyakitte ep97 hardsub.
    (The 8-9min mark is left unsubbed because GEES cut it from the video he used.)
    I made a rough translation below if anyone's interested (needs checking though so I didn't include it in the subs).
    T: My high school has flower arranging lessons

there's flower arranging and tea ceremony lessons
    S: but there's no glass windows right?
    T: what the hell are you talking about
    it's a buddhist school
    we're all with perm hairstyle arranging flowers

i'm always picked
    the teacher went to my locker and said
    "tsucchi always does flower arranging lessons properly"

Hardsub (pw is Tsucchi): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rg9fuBwPBwWu8ayeYBlu3rlziclpupTj/view
    Streaming:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  7. boza

boza Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

Thanks.. it got included..

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/EnMDHSrb/file.html

new site keyavids/depressingsubs

https://keyavids3.blogspot.co.id/

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  8. MayeR

MayeR Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Ah thanks broo i think all the time why this is different

9. Himeka's Prince

Himeka's Prince Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka, Matsui Rena
    Twitter:
    RJLee12
    subs for today's Keyakake episode is up on GEES' YT Channel.

10. ZakaMichi Imbudo

ZakaMichi Imbudo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  11. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Use MKVToolnix.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    edit: bear in mind this is just soft-embed. It will not work with youtube and dailymotion. You can however hard-embed the subs with ffmpeg (it'll take a longer time imo due to re-encoding).

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  12. Tsucchi

Tsucchi Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  13. VIR46

VIR46 Kenkyuusei

So... I have just spent a hour or so fixing a subtitle(machinetranslate) that would work with "Keyabingo - Making"(3 parts). I could not find the whole making of segment as one file so i downloaded the 3 hardtranslated indo-episodes and then i downloaded the translate for the full file and splitted it into 3 parts..

I had to make the subtitles with full black background so that I wouldnt be disturbed by the indosub that was hardcoded etc so its not a beautiful sub to say the least, but its working fine and you can watch all the episodes no problem and get the full context. The translates usually get very good from indo->eng only he/she/him/her get confused really, other then that its good.

Now to the problem, i obviously didnt ask permission to do this and its a quite ugly sub but yeah.. Im figuring that some other people probably would want to watch it as well because the 3 parts are really good.

So I dont know whats standard here really, should i ask for escagara's(made the indosub) permission to post it so that other desperate people like me can use it as well or is it ok if i just post it or what?

14. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    ^ which Keyabingo season are you talking about? Maybe we could help you with that, I mean, finding a full uncut video in HD :)

About the problem, do you mean you translated it from indo to English? Then yeah, you'd probably need permission from the indo subber before posting it online.

15. VIR46

VIR46 Kenkyuusei

Yeah, its just a machine sub thats useable for other people that couldnt find the full version.. i mean i already watched it with sub now so i dont really need to find the full version anymore.
    And also its not like im trying to take some credit from the guys that made the real subs i just felt like sharing in case there was someone as desperate as me :D

Its from season1: https://escagara.wordpress.com/2017/02/26/keyabingo-making-hardsub-part-1/ etc..

16. Tsucchi

Tsucchi Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Does anyone know who made the Indo subs for Keyakitte ep27? I think it's the same guy that made ep26 but I need confirmation.
    Asking because I need to credit the person since I've finished making ep27 from Indo to English.
    Also looking for a translation checker (someone who knows Japanese) to make sure the subs are accurate (will give credit).

17. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Since you said you had to cover the hard coded indo subs with black background and had to download 3 separate parts I figured you might want a complete, uncut HD version where you could just embed the english subs (I found a torrent btw), maybe I understood that wrong, lmao my bad xD

18. Izzu Azmi

Izzu Azmi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    There are anyone can re-upload english softsub for KEYABINGO! season 2 episode 7? I'm really looking for it. Thank you.

19. boza

boza Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

26,27 sub indo credit to Kevin L
    http://qelopin.blogspot.co.id/2017/02/keyakitte-kakenai-ep26-eng-sub.html

20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls