1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Re:Mind (2017/10/19)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by too much idea, Sep 29, 2017.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Sorry i decided to make this one.

The first teaser was just aired. It looks promising

if the video does not show watch the video here

Hiragana Keyaki first drama.

All 1st gen members are to join, an acting audition will be held for the 9 2nd gen members to replace Nagahama Neru's spot in the drama. It will be announced "in a later date"

Synopsis from this chart (gives more info than the one posted in website)
    6742895413054.jpg
    "The girls are classmates from the same high school. The girl who woke up one after another, realizing that they are ina situation where they are trapped and there is no way to escape, falls into fear and confusion. Why are they trapped in this place? While thinking about the reason and a way of escaping, one girl (Iguchi Mao) noticed a particular something...."

Visuals
    d1593a51ff60c03e855b90fa0924.jpg 35bcbc4892ed105143db51cf8589.jpg 05457f18d5deeb460826bbf00967.jpg

Airing date:
    #テレビ東京 :10月19日スタート!毎週木曜 深夜1時から。
    #BSジャパン:10月24日スタート!毎週火曜 夜11時から。
    #Netflix:10月13日~ 毎週金曜先行配信予定。

TV Tokyo 19th October from 25:00JST
    BS Japan 24th October from 23:00JST
    Netflix Japan 13th October, then updated every Friday

Official Twitter

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Omg thank you so much for making this! Ive been waiting so long to see this thread.
    But anyway, I so cant wait for this drama. It looks so promising and looks kinda like it has that horror twist in just by looking at the photos and the teaser clip.:cute: Also i just cant stop fangirling over the teaser photos for this drama. It looks promising and hopefully it wont be confusing and wont let us down like Zankokuna:^^;: I am slightly upset that Neru isnt in the drama anymore but whoever from the 2nd gen Hiragana takes her place I will support her and everyone else the same :flower:

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  4. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

cant wait for this drama. i think thriller genre is kinda suit with keyaki image. just like tokuyama.

5. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Is anyone planing to sub this drama?

6. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Netflix will most likely include subtitles.

7. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Sad thing is I don't have Neflix:(
    Well, time to get Neflix!

8. Mayayoyu

Mayayoyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Will Re:Mind be available on Netflix outside of Japan?

9. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Yes they said in some interview with the director I think it will be available world wide.

10. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Apparently, they're gonna air the audition process of the 2nd gens for Neru's role...

/prepares popcorn/

11. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    So whoever gets Neru's role will also become the new center of Hiragana?

12. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Not sure, but that's a little risky, someone centering Hiragana when no one from the 1st gen had SOLO centered yet (aside Neru). That's like equivalent to a 2016 Neru centering SaiMajo as soon as she entered K46 xD Imagine the bloodbath if that really happened lmao

But whoever gets Neru's role is gonna have a lot of screen time and lines for sure. Neru WAS Hiragana's center after all, she's bound to be the main character of the drama.

So... /grabs more popcorn/

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    No. Just gets to be the Cinderella Girl who starred a drama right in their debut. But who knows?

Memi solo centered Hiragana songs in their last Zepp tour

14. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Yup, Memi centered as a replacement for Neru's spot What I meant was 'originally' centering a song.

Well, I'll support whoever gets the role, it's just a little sad for the other 8 2nd gens. Hope they can at least have cameos >.<

15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    A (perhaps stupid) question: are we sure that the 2nd gen hiragana who's gonna replace Neru isn't just replacing "her" only in therm of presence (and taking someone else's role) but Neru's part will be given to a 1st gen? Was wrote somewhere or is just an assumption?
    Either way for me is fine, just curious.

16. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Tbh that's what I'm thinking. Because giving a 2nd Gen Hiragana the lead role would kinda be a bit too much and unfair for the members already starring in the drama, but at the same time their popularity would most likely go up even more than the 1st gen Hiragana. it is Neru's spot there is a likely chance she the center of the drama.

But we can't know until it actually starts.

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Well they only said "to replace Nagahama Neru", we don't know how far have the writing and shooting / practice progressed before they knew that Neru isn't going to join

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Well they're all beginners so why not? Management might want to make a newbie the lead to drum up some hype in the new gen.

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

lets see who will be Neru 2.0 :lol:

fanart

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

If they made the new girl the lead, there would be tremendous and justified dissatisfaction among the current Hiraganas -- unless she was clearly and obviously totally superior in ability. Or perhaps Neru's role was not as major as we would expect, more like the cypher of that empty chair. If I were doing this, I would have the new member just gaining the distinction of having a role, not of having a main role. It's bad enough that the current Hiraganas have had to be hidden below the Kanjis for so long. To already be under at least one of the 2gens would feel pretty unfair. Not conducive to "humility, kindness, bonds."

In addition, although it's nice that Hiragana will apparently have three songs on the release, today's release of five covers shows only Kanji members.

I posted this in the Memi thread, but here's a pic from the Re:Mind twitter of Memi with an interesting expression and a cup on which she has drawn a cat and fish. I have long thought she had acting possibilities. TV acting requires restraint rather than exaggeration. Her blog and Message have been fairly inactive recently, which leads me to believe she's busy: with school or with a major role in the drama? A message from her today jokes about Manafi often forgetting her lines in the drama. Memi also has said that she and Manafi have been spending a lot of time together recently.

The lower left pic is from the daily countdown a few days ago, when there were 16 days left before the first broadcast (Takase, Memi, Katou). Whatever role Memi has, it seems that maybe Manafi (Takase Mana) is her partner or opponent or something. The right-hand pic (Sasaki Mirei, Katou Shiho) is the latest in the daily countdown. Everybody looks interesting. Perhaps they are learning to act and doing well.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017