1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Mobile game] Keyakise: Story of Keyakizaka46

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by gocchisama, Oct 18, 2017.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    KeyakiseBanner.jpg

Today is the launch of the mobile game Keyakise.

You can either use Qoo App; that allows you to download from their app without using google play : https://www.qoo-app.com/?lang=en
    Or you can download directly the APK to install it on your phone : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3dNS8F8jzZeM19JSXhmZER5LU0/view
    Official website : https://keyakise.jp/

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Gameplay

To win a game, you have to reach a certain amount of point until you spend all your remaining "moves" (each time you draw a line, it's a move). The fewer moves you spent to reach the goal, the better since each remaining move gives you 10 000 points. Not using skills on board will also gives you extra points.

There's other constraints: the level can either ask you to spend a special amount of jewel (for example, 25 purple gems) before counting points. If you don't spend those gems, even if you reach the minimal score the countdown won't stop. So far i've seen few "conditions":
    - Spend a specific amount of jewel
    - Do a specific number of combos (it is the amount of level 3 jewel you break after drawing a line)
    - Do a specific number of chain (the more your chain is long, the bigger your chain is)
    - Drop the flower bouquet to the low side of the puzzle
    - Destroy a certain amount of "jamadama", which are stones. (you can break it by drawing a line near them.
    - Bubble soap : If not destroyed, they spread to other gems.
    - lock : sometime the gems are locked and like rocks, need to be "exploded" in order to make the gem available

It's a frequently asked question : how do you make points? It's not like pazudora where dropping jewel will create successive combos, everything is done on the current puzzle.

1) When drawing a line, the jewel next to the line will upgrade in level. There's three level of jewel.
    2) Third level gem are special, as if you draw a line next them, they will explose, regardless of the color of the drawing line.
    3) Combo are giving you extra points. The bigger the combo, the more extra points you get.
    4) score from drawing a line and making combos are not related.

Basically the standard way to play would be
    1) If there's rock, explode them as much as possible to release more gem to combo
    2) at the beginning, draw the biggest line you can so you level as much gems as possible
    3) Try to stack and isolate level 3 gem so you can make the biggest combo possible (they need to be close to each other to successively break, cross contact does not count)
    3*) When you notice there's a color dominating others, try to stack gems of this color to make the biggest line possible.
    4) When you have a big line connected to your stack of level 3 gems, explode everything!

Here's a video where you can see how a combo works : https://twitter.com/dan64576847/status/920699946839322624

or here :

if the video does not show watch the video here

Warning : one lvl 3 gem doesn't give automatically one combo. When your drawn line touch a lvl3 gem, it spreeads in cross. If there's 2 lvl 3 gem next to your drawn line, they will explode simultaneously. Be careful when reading your puzzle!

Keep in mind that cross connection are allowed when you're drawing your line, to make it even longer.
    Use the girls special skill wisely, as it can get out of a though situation without using "moves". They are all kind of situational so there's isn't a better skill above others. If you don't spend your skill, even better because it is used as bonus points. (same as "moves" unused)

-Upgrading skill : upgrade a handful of gem of the attributed color. Level 3 gems explode automatically
    -Switching skill : convert a handful of gem to the attributed color.
    -Breaking rock skill : allow you to break rocks in a certain area
    -Add move skill : You get an extra move
    -Cross break skill : destroy gems in a cross shape
    -Area break skill : destroy gems in a square shape
    -Heart skill : switch one gem to a heart shape one that connect with any color
    -Remove skill : remove a certain amount of gem of the attributed color
    -"?" skill : destroy gems of any color
    - Transfert skill : reorganize your gems in the puzzle

The power of a member active skill increase as she levels up, as well as if you limit break her. At level 70 (4 fusions) the active skill go from switching 7 to 14 gems, and has 2 passive skills.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    The grind : (unit leveling in Keyakise)

5% for 5*, 20% for 4* and 75% for 3*. The game allow duplicates. To level up your units, you need to feed her items (usually water bottle) or play them during games. A 5* unit has level 40 as limit, however you can "limit break" it by fusioning her with an identical card. As an extra you also get a different pose. Technically, you can go up to 4 fusion to reach lvl 70 as limit. If you do a gacha (lottery) and get a duplicate, it's actually very good as in late game, you need upgraded cards in your team to make as much point as possible. 5% is the probability to get a 5*, but to get a limit break card, you need duplicate, and it's much more difficult ( kanji+hiragana).

You can also fuse other card to your main in order to level her up. Don't hesitate to use bottle to feed your high level units first. Also, low level cards have their own storyline to unlock, so if you are a collector, level up them up before using them as fodder. High level cards give more xp than low level ones ( for example, a lvl 40 2* will give more xp as a lvl 10 3* as fodder)

three 2* bottle give exp = one 3* bottle
    two 3* bottle give exp = one 4* bottle
    To save as much 4* and leaf as possible, it suggest to level up card from level 1 to it's normal max. This is number of bottle I usually give to 4 star and 5 star card.
    For 4 Star (to lvl 35) : 1x4*, 3×3*, 6×2*
    For 5 Star (to lvl 40) : 3x4*, 3x3*, 3x2*

There's few currency available in the game :
    - Active points (keyaki blazer) : like endurance, used to play games
    - Free diamonds : diamonds you get by clearing levels or mission
    - Paid diamonds : diamonds you pay with your wallet
    - Zelkova leaves : this currency is used when you want to fuse a card or want to feed them items. That's also the reason i tell you to wait until using cards as fodder, as you will be depleted quickly if you fuse your high level cards with weak ones.
    - heart : those are earned when playing with your members. For example, each time i play with Techi, i get 5 hearts. When i reach a certain amount, i can unlock a part of her story.

When unlocking a member story, you will have few answers available : according to those answers, it will lead you to two different path, "kirameki" or "tokimeki". One is about her idol life, the other one more personal. If you want to know both ways, you need two different cards. When reaching one path, the stars of your member will change.

The power cap is not only fusing cards with duplicates to get the max +4 (lvl 60), but to get the real max (lvl 70) you need to choose between kirameki and tokimeki. Choose wisely as you get different passive skills. If you can, make a team all focus on drawing a line to be more effective in game. From passive, you can potentially get 50%+ on your total score!! Or 50%+ on the total point earned from the drawn line. If you spread your skill, it will be more difficult to fulfill them all in one swipe.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Items/Shop :

Here's a list of what item you can find in the game. Some are accesories needed to "awaken" your units, others are used to get xp or get an extra feature.
    - tickets : available up to 5* you can keep them to use them for the gacha you want ( you can't get 5* from the limited edition gacha)
    - Bottle : Use it to give xp to your units. Remember, you spend more leaves when xp a high level unit. When you xp your 5* to lvl 50, try to feed her only with 3* or 4* bottle, or you will be depleted in leaves very quickly. It's much better to play guerilla event to get bottles than buying them on the fragments shop
    - Keyaki Keys : you will need those to unlock group story. Those stories will be available later.
    - Heart : To feed your oshimen with love, and unlocking more individual stories.
    - Blue/Green/Purple jewelry : needed to awaken your units to tokimeki (throbbing) and kirameki (sparkling). You can buy them on the fragments (kakera) shop. It's cheap and their droprate are low on regular stage, so make sure to buy what you need to reset the timer.
    - Emblem : you will need those to limit break your unit. The 5* emblem is a must have because it has the same effect as getting a duplicate of your five stars. Considering this isn't a limited accesories in the shop, and the probability to get 5* duplicate are super low, don't hesitate to get as much as you can.
    - Voice mic : purely aesthetic, unlock one extra voice from your unit setlist. Focus on leveling up your squad in power and skill before considering buying those in the shop.
    -Silver membership : For 480 yen, you get 55 diamonds, your AP limit doubled, various item and leaf reward doubled. It work monthly. Considering the value of diamond in the shop, this membership has good value.
    - Gold membership : For 4800 yen, you have 620 diamonds, card experience doubled, friend point doubled, great value item like 5* tickets or 5* bottle. What you need to ask yourself is; how much time i will spend on this game? If you want enjoy it and have money, don't be ashamed to buy this member ship. It explode the diamond shop in term of value. It's just that, it's expensive, and real money. It's limited in time, but 620 gem makes the membership already worth.
    - candies : Boost your tokimeki/kirameki rates. More useful than we think because units have different passive skill according to their affinity. And yes, there's better skill than other, for exemple you can potentially have a 10% overall score upgrade if you choose the right affinity. So check your unit power before choosing between the two.
    - AP emblem : very straightforward. Some Active points. If you don't need it, keep it for events.
    - Books : You use them to upgrade the skill of your unit. Quite valuable as your active skill can win games by scratching the extra points you need to complete your level.
    - hourglass : Advance your meeting hour with your oshi by a certain amount. It looks like the longest time you wait, the droprate of rare items will increase. But it isn't confirmed.

About rerolling
    :

it's very common to "reroll" your starting unit, as you usually get free gacha from developers when beginning the game. As the game start with double 10+1 available, i warmly advise you to aim at at least three 5* of different color before starting the game seriously. Because the currency of Keyakise is very expensive, you wont get another chance to have a lot of high level units.

If you want to reroll, go to your mobile settings, application, keyakise folder, and erase data. When they ask you if you want to connect to your previous account, say no. You will have to do the walkthrough again but i do think it's worth it. If you have favourites, i think it's worth rerolling because you get access to more exclusive stories from her.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Storyline :

Perhaps the ultimate goal is not to have the strongest line up, but to collect all content related to your favourites. There's voice, movies, picture and storyline for each member. You can unlock them by collecting hearts, or leveling the units card. To get extra voiceline, you need the item "voice mic" mentioned above. A spreadsheet will be soon available to collect all scenes from the game. (hopefully)

You will have access to "seitansai" card offered by the game when it's a member birthday. The story is quite special so i recommend you to upgrade her despite being 4*.

You also have access to "group" storyline that can be enabled through "keyaki keys". But if you want to get those, you need a specific card; for example Techi&Neru storyline can only be unlocked if you get Neru's Silent majority card through gacha.

From a personal standpoint, it's really well done. Yuipon seitansai card (which is limited) has a great story (especially yuichanzu) with picture i've never seen before. That's why even if you get many 5* with same skills or color, you get their individual story, and learn more about the member. In the future, perhaps someone will translate those small slice of life storyline.

Current event:

Starting from 11 november 11:AM JST, "Second meeting" event start. Fairly simple, you spend AP points on event levels and grind points from it. I believe getting high score will give you more points. (but the amount of event points gained doesn't increase proportionnally to your score; if you do 10 million you will get "only" 27 000 base event points, without bonus) There's also a gacha with limited time units who gives extra bonus point when completing an event level.

There's two ranking :
    - milestone ranking, when you reach a certain amounf of event points, you get one item. Gather as much point as possible to get the best items. There's a potential lvl 70 5* Yuuka (red) to get for free! Very generous!
    - Competition ranking : It's between players, you can only aim at good ranking if you have a strong line up and a lot of free time. Most of the time top of ranking are filled with big spenders, so don't be too frustrated if you are low. It's just a game!
    -There's a bonus level where you need to drop as much giftbox as possible in 30 sec. With bandaid item, you can increase your amount of event points up to 300%

If you can, set your leader (center of your first unit, that you share with your friends) with someone who has vertical break skill, so you can get as much gift box as possible during encore level.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  2. Laluna

Laluna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    apparently this game still have bug...
    its show warning, some kind rooted device cant play this game, and after i click that warning the game looped to the first menu...
    but ironically, my phone have never been rooted....
    sad...
    Screenshot_2017-10-18-17-54-42.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  3. silentwalker

silentwalker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    For those who have rooted phones, you need to download Magisk and allow it to hide root.

Google is your friend. :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

4. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

After hours of trying, there are some problem.
    1/For the PC version there might be a chance the setup won't work but it don't even tell you why
    2/Game will sometime went to white screen and you can't do anything but to restart the game (some people said it happen because of your own wifi, need confirm thou)

5. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Does Magisk work for bluestack? My Keyakise PC version won't work

6. silentwalker

silentwalker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    I believe not. Magisk is for actual phones, while Bluestacks can only emulate an Android phone.

7. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

The white screen bug are driving me mad, goddamn it

8. mkrinz

mkrinz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    I'm having the white screen bug too, after writing my name and meeting the girls at lessons... I understand it's the release day so there are bound to be bugs but it's so frustating lol

9. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    How to fix white screen? .-.

10. shindoiazuma

shindoiazuma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    White screen is because of the game cant connect to the wifi.
    Restart the game.
    Or turn off the wifi then turn on then restart the game.

Btw, anyone understand about the "tokimemi" and "Kirameki" one?
    I upgrade my first Oshimen card and now stuck at it

11. silentwalker

silentwalker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    Is there a way to disable the sparkles/fireworks effect when you complete a stage?

12. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    Man, I've tried 2 diff wi-fi and 3g but it still doesn't work
    I hope developers will fix this asap

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    yeah it's plagued with bugs lol but they have addressed this in Twitter so i'm sure they are working on it

Some quick thoughts
    • Cute UI, with leaf and triangle motifs
    • Nice BGM
    • Everyone looks cute and pretty!!
    • There is a lot to learn from the gameplay, which a bit of a turn off

14. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Game is currently running fine now, you guys should check

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  16. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Yea, I just saw that too, damn it lol

17. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Does anyone understand the gem level up explanation? And this might sound oot and silly but is it okay if i play the game without a google play gamer id?

18. Makori

Makori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uemurarina
    this app always detect my phone is root, so im install rootchecker like super su but "Root undected" :(

19. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

After maintenance, the white screen is back lol

20. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    i had no problem though