Nakai Rika (Rikachan/Rikahime) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

yep, that's right.
    it's funny that her orthodox mode is even in less demand than give up mode ^^;;
    according to poll variety and hard work mode are the most popular, which probably means that she needs to work hard in variety? [hehe]

==========

today Rika stayed sick at home (SR)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Damn it Youtube issue! Without thumbnails, now you just click the link and get scared finding this instead of an idol:

[​IMG]
    :eek:
    After a while, she starts to look like a crow. lol

Note 1: I've noticed she has a couch already, now she needs a cat and a karaoke system. [hehe]

Note 2: You can hear a siren and an abrupt termination of the SR. Is the police after this masked entity or is it an ambulance coming to take her? :fear:

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    IMG_20171112_215154.jpg

This made my night ;)

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I think the voters in the poll must be trolling Rika or something :lol:

I kind of miss the more freewheeling fun-loving Rika, angsty Rika gets a bit burdensome.

5. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

This week's 'Hakuchuumu' (白晝夢, daydream) #5, part 2 of 2, was pretty cool...

Rikachan is in Shinagawa visiting the Hara Mijutsukan (Hara Museum of Contemporary Art), and in #4 was introduced to Tomita Yan-san, who adapts and develops electronic tools for various audiophiles and musicians. Here most of his creations have an artistic bent of course, and they range from the whimsical to potentially consumer-market.

#5 is more of same, Rika being asked to rap and hear/see various tools used to modify sound. Of note was her biofeedback session with a program that analyzes heart rate and BP and correlates them to phrases in a jazz melody... it's rather hypnotic. Another was her in front of what's a crude version of a phosphene stimulator, which creates visions of various colors and a sense of floating or euphoria without pharm. Interspersed with Rika trying to rap (itai-tai-tai :^^;:). But she's adorable, as the pieces' form and function obviously fascinate her...

In the peaceful and idyllic, light-filled room at the Museum... it's the kind of tinkering in the kind of environment I'd love to retire to: the world-weary engineer with his tools and toys, creating things to make people happy, at his pace, in an environment he's optimized for constant serendipity. <3

Link

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  6. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I want to see more of 4 > 2 > 1 > 3.
    I think (2) is already at a pretty high level. Now she has to work more (4) and strengthen it to induce the gyakutenryoku, so that (3) doesn't come up so often.
    "Yonban ganbare~!" [hehe]

Hmmm ... Chapu Chapu! [hehe]

It may have happened, since SR is a lawless land with fans, antis, trolls etc. And even considering only fans votes, if the poll had been conducted at the theater or at a HS event instead, the outcome might have been different. There're different types of fans demanding for different sides of Rika. I know that some fans of SR wanted to vote her in SSK but didn't know how to, because they had never bought an AKB CD (not an idol fan at all) and others attending the HS event (maybe demanding for a idol/fisher Rika) that didn't like some gags she used to do on SR, like the 3-years-old girl. Perhaps delivering each personality request on demand is the solution to satisfy everyone. lol

Agreed. Luckily she's been full throttle in the last two SRs but I guess it's still early to be fully happy. =P

@stormy Thanks for the review! :approve:

==========

Speaking of Hakuchuumu, this show is so alternative that I believe in those rumors saying that it was supposed to be given to Riripon before she retreated. I can already see them ... umm ... eating a sandwich* to expand their minds in the next episodes. lol

[​IMG] [​IMG]

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  7. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail
    #028. I won't lose to college girls!
    Prev
    #027. Otaki Yuria's graduation
    Next
    #029. Winter is the season for girls to draw attention

----------------------------------------------------------------------

B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail

#028. I won't lose to college girls!

[​IMG]
    171113 - Weekly Playboy No.48 Nov 27th 2017 issue
    http://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/2017/11/13/94776/

A new TV show called "Smart Phondue"[1] (TV Asahi and affiliates, Thursdays once a month, 24:50 JST) has started and I was selected to be the the co-host!!

The hosts are Time Machine 3-go. Along with Machine Guns-san, Yukichi-san and the main characters of the show - sparkling, stunning and hot college girls, this is a new sensation forefront variety show in which the viewers can interact by chatting via LINE
    [2]. Huff huff ... (← I would be out of breath if I had to say all this verbally.)(laughs)

In fact, my rivals are the college girls! All them sublimely dressed up showing off student brands ... I can't lose to them ... (laughs) Even though I'm just a co-host, the two of Time Machine 3-go are very kind to me and they're very funny too, making an environment very easy to work where I can speak whatever I want. (← zero humility)(laughs) You can really see the peculiarities of a live broadcast, and anything can happen in several ways! In the first episode, Seki Futoshi-san of Time Machine 3-go was chatting to a gyaru
    [3] from Kawasaki[4] and the she ended up coming to the studio. The two of Machine Guns, on the other hand, had tea at the house of a girl living with her boyfriend ... it was all disordered. (laughs)

I'll do my best to try to keep up with the pace of the show, so support me please! The remarkable feature of this show is the interaction with the viewers, so I waiting for you to interact with me via LINE in real time!

I've still got a lot to learn but I'm counting on your support, folks!

[​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Smart Phondue, Phonedue or Fondue (Japanese: スマートフォンデュ Hepburn: Sumātofondyu) http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/fridaynight/#/ (japanese page)
    2. LINE is an app for instant messages. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line_(software)
    3. Gyaru (Japanese: ギャル Hepburn: Gyaru) A japanese street fashion and followers of this subculture. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyaru
    4. Kawasaki city (Japanese: 川崎市 Hepburn: Kawasaki-shi) A city in Kanagawa Prefecture. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawasaki,_Kanagawa

:^O^:[hehe]
    [​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Prev
    #027. Otaki Yuria's graduation
    Next
    #029. Winter is the season for girls to draw attention

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Hakuchuumu #5 (171112)

http://48videodouga.net/index.php/video/5873

========

another 2 SR channels are gone (Krebito and Haruki TV?)... I wonder if there are still people left, who doubt that Showroom is trying to clean out Youtube from all SR videos :/
    looks like there is no point in subscribing to YT channels and post links to SR anymore, since they'll be gone pretty quickly anyway...
    I am off to bilibili, in Chinese fans we trust))

==========

today's SR @ bilibili (171115)

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  9. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
  10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Yeah, YT never was the best place to find idol stuff other than some releases at official channels. SR was an odd exception until now. The site you mentioned is the best option for now, it's still better than that other site which has two minutes of add before the video starts.

You're right. I'll fix it. Thanks again! =)

11. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  12. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Oh please, if it's about talent agency, it definitely has to be Ohta Pro! :omfg:
    ... and join Ryuheikai! [hehe]
    Any good news is welcome tho. :D

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Seems I'm excited. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

SR (171116)
    she said that tomorrow's SR will be just a thank you SR to her fans, but it's still veeeeeery fishy, why to do it in a studio? she probably wants to make a surprise. I wasn't in the room when she broadcasted today, but everyone probably asked and wrote about agency transfer and if there wasn't anything prepared, she'd probably be surprised by it and asked what everyone was talking about.
    wasn't Ogiyuka having a "normal" thank you SR, when she had a "surprise" agency transfer too?

and, kids, don't smoke!))
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av16390179/

============

backup of Rika's 24 hours Showroom
    (I love bilibili))

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av13417781/

• Like Like x 1
  15. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Yeah, when something will not happen (like when she doesn't participate in MS) she soon talks about it, but this time she didn't even touch on the subject. It might be nothing special, but it's very fish indeed. At least, the last agency transfers were announced at the SR studio (Mukaichi & Kato Rena, Kojimako, Dasu, Ogiyuka). CMIIR

16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    OHTA PRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:
    Congrats Rikachan! You're awesome! :1st::1st::1st:

[​IMG]

18. marioworldakb