1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert HKT48 6th Anniversary ~6 Fes LOVE & PEACE! Life is a ROCK Anniversary~ (2017/11/24 - 2017/11/26)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by DeJure, Nov 2, 2017.

1. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    HKT48 is holding events for their 6th Anniversary over three days, 24th - 26th November.
    o2344172014077386521.png

The following description was added on the site:

"The theme for the 6th anniversary is ROCK!
    It's not just a pun. (tln: 6 is Rokku in Japanese)

Fukuoka is a region which is deeply tied to rock music.
    It's the birthplace of"Mentai Rock" in the 1970-80, and this style had success all over Japan.
    The rebellious soul of this rock style still continues on today, even inherted beyond the genre.
    And since HKT48's debut in 2011, we have continued running foward with this heated soul of rock in our hearts!
    Continued to fight alongside everyone!
    Thus, the 6th anniversary of HKT48 will be an rocking anniversary☆
    We'll give our LOVE, PEACE and thankfullness to the most important people in the world!"

DVD & Blu-Ray order page: https://shopping.akb48-group.com/lp/hkt48_6th_anniversary/?hblog

Schedule outline:
    24th Nov -
    Premiere screening of all the shortfilms included in the album, split into a day and night screening (11AM-7PM & 10PM-6AM). It also includes comment and talks of the directors & members. Only to be seen at Nishitetsu hall through a lottery entered by people who pre-order the album.​
    25th Nov -
    10:30 JST - 2nd Generation members fan meeting, consisting of a 'talkshow' and performance of Nounai Paradise. The performance is on DMM.
    18:30 JST - Singing show with live band. Also streamed on DMM.​
    26th Nov -
    10:30 JST - 1st Generation members fan meeting, consisting of at least a performance of Te wo Tsunaginagara. The performance is on DMM.
    17:00 JST - 6th anniversary special theater performance. Also streamed on DMM.​
    The Nishitetsu Hall lobby will also be transformed, with the 6th anniversary goods being on sale there.

DPXKQ-MVAAAMjs6.jpg DPXGFMiU8AAGuMU.jpg DPXGFMnUQAA_2q0.jpg DPXJzeUVoAEtH3q.jpg DPXOrFOV4AAKv7z.jpg DPXGFMhVAAMcZlw.jpg

Those purple background photos are the also the photosets for the 6th anni.

Goods:

Parody shirts, towels, LP shaped coasters, gloves and keychains
    DPXMJ9kU8AA97pm.jpg DPWVOVvU8AAd324.jpg

Custom member pins and plectrums from gacha. The plectrum in the second pic is Natsu's.
    DPXMJ9kU8AIx3x9.jpg DPWVOVvVwAA0PFo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Some news: The 1st Generation event on the 26th is going to consist of a talkshow and a performance of Te wo tsuninagara by the 1st Gens, including Chiyori. The talkshow won't be on DMM, but the Tetsuna performance will be. No clue who's going to fill out the remaining 3 spots to 16 members though.

• Like Like x 1
  3. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    so that was sakura’s big announcement? pff, we better have some good announcement at the anniversary and the album BETTER BE GOOD!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    There two scenarios

First Scenario, they'll perform with 13 members so there'll be couple members who will get double unit

Second scenario, they'll call up Sasshi or Rabutan plus two graduated members (I assume will be chihiron and wakachan) to perform with them (all of them featured in the DVD right?)

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Why is the 2nd gen getting their own fan meeting and not the 3rd and 4th?

The group anniversaries are always tied to the 1st gen debut, so it's either just them... or all. :wtf:

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Why?

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Because November 26th is when the 1st gen debuted in the theatre?

2nd gen debuted on September 30th and yet they get a fan meeting themselves while 3rd and 4th get nothing? Why not one for every gen? :^^;:

8. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
  9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

oh so tempted just to say "why?" again :lol:

I guess they're either not popular enough to warrant one or management didn't have time or resources to organize other meetings.

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Never stopped management before. Also, bull:poop:.

Anniversaries are the one thing, outside of making singles/albums, were the groups SHOULD go out of their way spend the time and resources.

11. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    So the 2nd gen are going to do Nounai Paradise. And I assume Tani will be there too.
    I figure that they'll do something else as well, seeing that the 1st gen have some talkshow thing too.

My two cents on why it's only 1st & 2nd gen, all the other gens/drafts just had a big tour or perfs/fan event fair stuff for them alone (Freshmen events). At the time many 1st & 2nd gens (and their fans) were musing about liking an event thing for them as well. So I figure this is it. Imo it's also why there isn't a lot of fuss being made about this.

12. kio(BossOshi)

kio(BossOshi) Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakanatsumi
    So if I get this right we don't get to see anything on friday? it won't be streaming on DMM??? :( but I only have time on friday and Sunday X.X But I'm looking forward to 1st gen te wo :D
    Just curious: isn't there gonna be a Stage with all of them together o.o like they do every year??? x.x I was hoping to see the latest Coupling songs on Stage....

13. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    The 1st gen Tetsuna, 2nd gen Nounai Paradise, the Live singing show thing and the 6th anni theater perf will all be streamed on DMM.

14. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    The units for the Nounai Paradise performance were:
    Nakinagara Hohoende (Tashima Meru)
    MARIA (Iwahana Shino, Ueno Haruka, Ui Mashiro)
    Kimi wa Pegasus (Sakaguchi Riko, Fuchigami Mai, Kojina Yui, Komada Hiroka)
    Honehone Waltz (Tanaka Yuka, Tomonaga Mio)
    Kurukurupa (Tani Marika, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Sakaguchi Riko, Komada Hiroka, Yamada Marina, Akiyoshi Yuka)

15. kio(BossOshi)

kio(BossOshi) Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakanatsumi
    That was wonderful :D loved it <3 so much to seeeeee
    They performed the Fairy W!nk song :D and I really really liked it <3 didn't expect that kind of song.
    AAAAAAND some news about Reset Stage? sadly i wasn't paying much attention at that point x.x dozed off a little - and something about a performance together with SKE... correct me pls xD
    AAAAAAAND best of all: Kenkyuuseis were promoted :D <3 <3 <3 <3
    The ones I could understand were:
    H : Toyonaga Aki
    K4: Unjo Hirona, Jitoe Nene, (i think Oda Ayaka but not sure)
    T2: Sakae Moeka, Matsumoto Hinata, Shimizu Rio, Takeda Tomoka
    Didn't get Amane though :/

16. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    As far as I understood from Twitter, all KKS were promoted.
    Aki to H
    Nappi and Nene to KIV
    All others to TII

So now we have 3 teams with 16 members.

H will perform "RESET" starting in December I think.
    KIV will perform "Seifuku no Me"

There also will be an additional Himawarigumi stage, which is a former SDN stage. So older members only, I'd assume.

17. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    oh my god!!!! Seifuku no Me finally in hakata :omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg:
    and Yuuwaku no Garter BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!

18. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    That's nice news!Also,I remember Mashiro once said that she really wanted to do Yuuwaku no Garter some day so I'm happy for her since she'll probably will eventually when she'll reach the age!I'm also looking forward for the performances of that song!There's a few member that I really hope that will get the chance to do it at least once!Like Mariri!

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Happy for the promotions.
    They were expected with the draft coming up though.

Can’t wait to see what TII does with all 4th gen talent!

20. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Probably the same they have been doing so far, after all TII has been performing together with 4th Gen since last Anniversary.

But maybe we get Team Songs now on the next single, now that we have full teams again.