1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakai Rika (Rikachan/Rikahime) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Now she has to kiss Ueshima Ryuhei! [hehe]
    I look forward to seeing how high she can rank at Ariyoshi Ohta Pro SSK.
    Also, would love to see a military training with Tsuchida (since it has nothing to do with idol-age). lol
    Yes, please! There was so little interaction between them at last year's AKB Kouhaku, and SashiKita was so long time ago ... I want them put in the same screen!

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

wow congrats to Rikachan joining Ohta Pro !!!

3. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix A.19 - Agency transfer to Ohta Pro
    Prev
    Nakai Rika regular TV show "Daydream" Interview
    Next
    Ohta Pro & Yuihan's letter
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

A.19 - Agency transfer to Ohta Pro

NGT48 Nakai Rika "Big Opportunity" Transfer to Ohta Pro
    November 18, 2017 1:56 (JST)

Nikkan Sports
    [​IMG]
    Nakai Rika (picture from January 20, 2017)

Nakai Rika (20) of NGT48 announced on the 17th, on the video broadcast service SHOWROOM, her transfer of affiliated talent agency from the management company AKS to Ohta Pro[1].

She is the second member to transfer the talent agency following Ogino Yuka (18), who debuted in the same group and is now affiliated to Horipro
    [2].

Nakai started talking "I've got important news", and with a smile she announced "I, Nakai Rika, will affiliate to Ohta Production. I wanted to share this information with all of you, that's why I decided to broadcast this SHOWROOM today."

Nakai served as the center for NGT48's debut single "Seishun Dokei" and ranked at 23rd place in the Selection General Election held in June. "I wanted to thank my fans for always supporting me and to say that I only managed to overcome all difficulties because they were with me. And since I got this big opportunity, I want to broaden the range of my work. Currently I'm hosting two TV shows and I want to improve myself with these jobs with full strength," she promised for further improvement.

Some names affiliated to Ohta Pro are Sashihara Rino (HKT48), Yokoyama Yui (AKB48 and 48 Group's general manager), Kitahara Rie (senior member of NGT48) and also graduated members from the group like Maeda Atsuko and Oshima Yuko. Kitahara updated her Twitter congratulating Nakai "Whoa, congrats! I'm counting on you from now on too."
    [3]

Notes:
    1. OHTA PRODUCTION Inc. (Japanese: 株式会社太田プロダクション Hepburn: Kabushikigaisha Ōta Purodakushon) or Ohta Pro (Japanese: 太田プロ Hepburn: Ōta Puro) http://www.ohtapro.co.jp/ (japanese page)
    2. Horipro Inc. (Japanese: 株式会社ホリプロ Hepburn: Kabushikigaisha Horipuro) http://www.horipro.co.jp/ (japanese page)
    3. Kitahara Rie's twiit: https://twitter.com/Rie_Kitahara3/status/931542899832979456

Source:
    Nikkan Sports:
    https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/201711180000042.html
    Yahoo! JAPAN News: https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20171118-00055663-nksports-ent
    ORICON NEWS: https://www.oricon.co.jp/article/341750/

Prev
    Nakai Rika regular TV show "Daydream" Interview
    Next
    Ohta Pro & Yuihan's letter
    Home

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  4. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Ōta or Oota, if anything - "Ohta" is definitely not Hepburn.

5. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Ouch! You've been very fast! lol Thanks!

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Have you checked their official site page tho? They use Ohta lol but yea that's not called Hepburn anyways.

7. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Congrats Rikachan :ome:
    I'm so happy for her! She has a knack for the entertainment industry. Cute, charismatic and talented. She can talk, sing, dance/performe and act!

Ota Pro are very lucky to snatch her <3

How did you know it's Ota Pro!!!??

8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

someone in Ohta Pro definitely has a good eye for talents [hehe]

btw, today's full SR with announcement. Rika just can't hide her happiness and excitement for the first half hour))

announcement starting 37:50
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av16423902/

Rika's next step to showbiz stardom should be teeth correction :flower:

• Like Like x 1
  9. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Wait, what? *wakes up* Are they too straight?

10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

not by a long shot ^^; especially her bottom teeth.
    just like Sasshi (again ^^; ), before she started her teeth correction, most of the time crooked teeth didn't hit the eye and didn't really bother, but once she fixed her teeth, it made all the difference! if Rika wants to increase her chances to succeed in showbiz she should start teeth correction asap! Sasshi started hers too late. I think her path would be a lot smoother if she started correction earlier. Hollywood smile is a standard in showbiz, and anyone who doesn't have it is in disadvantage.

11. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

Congrats to Rikachan.

Her teeth is not that bad say compare to Hinatan. Still when she smiles, it could become a sore in the eye.

12. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Because I'm a visionary! :lol:
    Actually it was already being speculated by fans it should be Ohta Pro because of her profile and also her shows being connected to this agency, as mentioned in previous posts.
    Like you said, Rikachan is very versatile as an idol:
    But it's her entertainer persona that stands out over her other abilities and Ohta Pro has some influential entertainer talents in showbiz like our very known Ariyoshi (Hiroiki), Tsuchida (Teruyuki) and others like Gekidan Hitori. (Yoshimoto comedians dominates showbiz tho.) Then I thought this one fitted her better than others agencies which other 48G members are in. In other words, it was more a wish than a prediction, and I'm very lucky when it comes to AKB stuff. :lol:

Also, the top dogs (and former top dogs) of AKB are in Ohta Pro. Rikachan is definitely joining a winning team! ;)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  13. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix A.20 - Ohta Pro & Yuihan's letter
    Prev
    Agency transfer to Ohta Pro
    Next
    Nakai Rika & Los Indios

A.20 - Ohta Pro & Yuihan's letter

Exclusive photos available
    Nakai Rika of NGT48 has signed with OHTA PRODUCTION Inc.!
    Surprise announcement on the SHOWROOM
    "A big opportunity thanks to everyone. I'll grasp it firmly."

November 17, 2017 23:36 (JST)
    PR TIMES
    [​IMG]

A special live broadcast in studio was held on November 11th 2017, using the app "SHOWROOM"[1], which is managed by SHOWROOM Inc. (Head office: Shibuya-ku Tokyo, President and Representative Director: Yuji Maeda), where Nakai Rika of NGT48 Team NIII made a surprise announcement informing her affiliation with the talent agency Ohta Production[2].

SHOWROOM is a live broadcast platform which anyone can stream a live broadcast or watch to it in a virtual live space for free. Along with people who want to become a TV talent or a fashion model for magazines, various events are constantly held, therefore this is a place where people who want to seek their dreams and people who want to support them gather together.

[​IMG]

This time, Nakai Rika, member of the first generation of NGT48, announced on SHOWROOM her affiliation with Ohta Production. A lot of comments were received from the viewers at the moment of the announcement, Nakai said relieved "I was nervous." After that, she also made some promising remarks "With this opportunity, I want to broaden the range of my work. I want to improve myself with the current jobs hosting TV shows with full strength."

[​IMG]

In addiction, she received a suprise letter from Yokoyama Yui, AKB48 Group's general manager and affiliated with Otha Production.

Nakai said with enthusiasm "Since there're famous senior members as Rie-san (Kitahara Rie), Sashihara-san (Sashihara Rino) and Iriyama-san (Iriyama Anna), I'd like to do my best as a member of Ohta Production." (
    Comments extracted partially)

Look forward to seeing Nakai Rika's future activities!

Yuihan's letter (AKB48's General Manager Yokoyama Yui)

[​IMG]
    (#^.^#) 18 Multiple musical notes.png with Rikachan who has just signed
    with the same Ohta Pro as me

To Rikachan,

This is AKB48 Group's General Manager Yokoyama Yui.

Ever since we worked together in Cabasuka Gakuen[3] you have been someone who I was curious about. You have got a unique personality and a charm which is a bit different from other girls'.

I have heard a lot about your hard work on your NGT48 activities and I look forward to seeing new aspects of yours while we work together, as members of the 48 Group as well as members of Otha Production team.

There are many senior members in Otha Pro. They are really great persons who can help guiding you in hard times. You can also rely on personal managers for advice. They help us not only with work issues but also talking about various other things.

If you have any problems, you can count on me at any time, if you want of course. Let's together liven up the 48 Group and Ohta Production from now on!

Yokoyama Yui

Notes:
    1. SHOWROOM Official Web Site: http://showroom.co.jp/ (japanese page)
    2. OHTA PRODUCTION Inc. (Japanese: 株式会社太田プロダクション Hepburn: Kabushikigaisha Ōta Purodakushon) or Ohta Pro (Japanese: 太田プロ Hepburn: Ōta Puro) http://www.ohtapro.co.jp/ (japanese page)
    3. Cabasuka Gakuen (Japanese: キャバすか学園 Hepburn: Kyabasuka Gakuen) http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Cabasuka_Gakuen

Source:
    PR Times:
    https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000063.000026205.html
    Yokoyama Yui's twitter: https://twitter.com/Yui_yoko1208/status/931812327304785921

Prev
    Agency transfer to Ohta Pro
    Next
    Nakai Rika & Los Indios
    Home

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Highlights of the Week

(Aside from Ohta Pro, which was the real highlight)

===========
    NANIKAGAIRU
    ===========

[​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/official_NGT48/status/930208701096501249

Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Note: Sorry for the first pic Yukirin, but it had to be at that instant. lol

ezgif-4-cf8483eebe.gif

[​IMG]

================
    11-GATSU NO ANKLET
    ================

171117 - BUZZ RHYTHM 02 (Song)

[Link 1]
    [
    Link 2]

171118 - MUSIC FAIR (Talk + Song)
    [
    Link 1]
    [
    Link 2]

171118 - AKB48 SHOW (Whole show)
    [
    Link 1]
    [
    Song]

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  16. Kayseur

Kayseur Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakairika
    So it seems our princess got a solo song in the upcoming single! Or almost a solo, as it is featuring the group Los Indios as well which I could've done without. But I'm not going to complain too much, I'm already very happy she's getting one. It's called "Daite Yaccha Sakuragichō".

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Looks like they were going for the "Airport Ramada lounge singer" vibe :awesome:

18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

sweet! congrats!

==========

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Joining OhtaPro, Rika will get Twitter account soon?

20. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    The song could have worked if released in the 1970's. Now it sounds old fashioned just like Heart Ereki. lol
    Even though, Rikachan looks better than I have expected in the MV! :approve:

The line in the song "Omaera (or omae wa) kawaii na!", You (guyz) are cute!" is based on what Rikachan often says to Showroom avatars (the viewers).

Particularly I'm interested in the possibility of them collaborating for "Wakaretemo Suki na Hito", a very known 1970's kayoukyoku song.

if the video does not show watch the video here

==========
    Rikachan went to Sasshi's SR to wish her happy birthday! :ome:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017