1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[PC GAME] Sailor Zombie The Game

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by JeijeiFin, Nov 2, 2017.

1. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Sailor Zombie The Game is a PC game based on drama Sailor Zombie. Full game can be downloaded at https://sites.google.com/site/sailorzombiethegame/.

This game has NOTHING to do with Sailor Zombie arcade game featuring Oshima Yuko, Watanabe Mayu, Kashiwagi Yuki etc. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVooE_GKU6k)

Features:
    - Fanfiction storyline.
    - Tasks, XP points, leveling up characters and learning skills.
    - Buying and selling weapons, armor and items.
    - Fast travel to any unlocked location at EXIT points.
    - Strategic turn-based battles on 8x8 battlefield.
    - Dialogue options with limited time to pick an option.
    - Choices you make in conversations will affect the game.
    - Easy, Normal and Hard difficulty.

If you want be the first to know when I'm releasing something new, make sure to join JeijeiFin Games mailing list at: http://eepurl.com/btHZKX. You'll receive MAX 5 emails / year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  2. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Sailor Zombie The Game Part 1 is now released and can be downloaded at
    https://sites.google.com/site/sailorzombiethegame/.

I have made some changes/improvements to the game system:
    - There are now locked doors in the game, that can be unlocked using Lock Picking skill.
    - When a character is leveled up, she automatically gets +2 to all stats (except Lock Picking and Leadership) and you can also select one upgrade like in my previous MG games.
    - This game no longer has injuries like MG0TheGame. So, if your character is KOed in a fight, you just need to go to the nearest SAVE point to be fully healed (or use healing items). However, if you are fighting against zombies and your character's HP goes to zero, the character is turned to zombie and starts fighting against you. If you have antiviral agent and arrows, you can change the character back to human during fight, but in the beginning of the game you don't have those, so if one of the main characters turns to zombie it is game over.

3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

You're then put that. Let's see how you do some things that story... Or how much this will be are not drama.

Edit.. Where that outside hostile area warning should are? It's little wrong place, I think. Basement hostile warning is just wherever I think it should...
    Edit2: At my opinion, that 10 l ends double exp and 11 l experience all. L 15 or something Yeni double stops... I still against these tasks extra... But... It's just yours...

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

And then just load last save or retry that battle...
    Edit:
    As Jeijeifin said there trade "old style" thinks (Energy drinks/Bandages or pipe or sling or jacket)
    Or even some "new" ... ( I not say whatever are, but... Lockcips are just one them) and... something not yet seen cam...

At opponents are more than just Zombies ... example, just remeber ealier games...

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  5. pesbs

pesbs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I like the game, it is just kind of hard playing it in normal difficulty. When are you going to add the "easy" difficulty, so that I can train more my characters in the basement.

6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

So, what you´re have/which level youre are?

7. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

We'll see...

Anyway, the rats in the basement shouldn't be hard, if you have arrows, because with the bow Maiko can one-hit kill them. And at least Mutsumi can move (25 AP) and attack (35 AP) in the same turn, so you can avoid attacking a rat directly from front => better chance to hit. When you have completed the basement, you can fix Mutsumi's shovel and recruit Tabuchi in the party. After that everything should be (relatively) easy in part 1.

And if you want to level up your party, it is better to kill zombies outside, because you get more XP and money as well. Rats are low level (1) and defeating them gives you only a little XP and no money.

8. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

You have level 15 party already? :D

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Nah, not yet.. fighting at rats are now just nothing... if news cam, then... well...
    But at i say, then somehow i training at outside... maybe i can put that 8 zombie party just to history... just that what i have...
    Edit: Well, one game easy cut some thinks at story... but, one game hard given more exp... easy less.

At my thinks Animal opponents level= it droped money, but that isn´t calc at monsters...

My thinks also easy is also easy mapping ( At seen floor signs which way is easy, medium or hard...
    Hard way can put self easy way... but, easy way opponents are weaker (and lower ai?) and less exp/money... (Or i don´t know... )

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  10. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Level 5 party should do fine against the group of 8 zombies, if you have arrows for Maiko and Mutsumi is using shovel as weapon. When I was testing the game, my characters were level 5 and 6 at the end of part 1.

11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

If i am make at my version (maybe that maiden?) with random battles... (some) and some tasks... ( updates are own. Some get more at something some less that, and vice versa... ). But not get good program do it, (or law or free or easy :( )...

My party was maybe little over powered ( At that Zombie 8 party... ), if there are same think at that MG 5, i don´t know how long i stay out fighting these Zombies...

At me, can be more horroed battle music when battle vs Zombies? That one is not enough "horror"?
    But, first, try make game to end...

I can at say... if someone asking my levels... and whatever these updates/weapons/others are

12. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

It think your party is already more than ready for part 2.

That's true. And there should be different background music in hostile areas and in safe areas.

13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Nah, Maiko, Arina and Mutsumi just more than ready next level... not next part i think...

Oops, sorry not seen say that :( .

Edit:
    Well... actually now them all 4 at ready next overpower level. (not yet L15, that´s take time, because ... i don´t hurry with that.)... I little against at that L10+ think, i think there be some else also which look at exp (+10 level i think put exp only number of opponents (if them more than 3) +L11 not more that... And better, not less yen... even Level+ was 60 ... nah that´s only me...)
    Edit2:
    At i knows, L12 is max what get at basemant, if put them 3000 exp at L10, but then them is already overpowered at even zombies... ( if 4 girls and normal level that take 600 rats... about...)
    And 15 was (if i calculate right at get outside, but that takes time, because it only give exp from groups where are these L4 Zombies...Because Level of that was 13... and exp goal was 3900... )
    I don´t know what level i was if there aren´t that L10 rule, but if i say, them then begin too easy, Maybe 80 or something at like that... ouch... but if i like that like game...

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  14. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

SailorZombieTheGame Part 2 is now released and can be downloaded at https://sites.google.com/site/sailorzombiethegame/

Uninstall previous version of SailorZombieTheGame before installing the new version (your savegame is not deleted, when you uninstall).

15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Get in where get in without battling, And... usually all battles are only now just yeni takeing... These two main and supplies to senpai left...

16. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

When you have installed Part 2, you can go to EXIT point and select "Main Street" and then the story continues.

Or what do you mean? :)

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Cd player and pillows founded and put them who wanna them... And i least one supplies... easy get them... (easy and easy, when fight at same time...)

18. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Yes, you can find a lot of supply boxes in the main street buildings. Worth 27 500 yen, if I remember correctly.

19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

What now... That group at left or station?

Or just get yeni enough 3 leather jacket?

20. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

You have two main tasks in Main Street area. In order to complete them you need to defeat both groups in the area and check the buildings behind them. I don't know which group is easier to defeat, but I have always done the left group (near the SAVE point) first.

By the way, do you have Tabuchi in your party? She will join if you give her Chocolate Bar you found in the basement.