[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    is there a specific madarake mall/store i have to visit? because i went to search the one in akihabara but it does not say it sell idol goods or they do sell but did not mention it on internet

2. nogi_keya_sela

nogi_keya_sela Kenkyuusei

Official store isn't exist.
    In Akihabara alone.There is few (re)sell Keyakizaka's goods store,for example ラムタラ(Lammtarra) and ムーラン(mulan). http://e-mulan.com/top/秋葉アクセス/
    Mandarake is used store and sell used manga(cartoon?),books,model figures,CD,Blu-ray and old toys. As far as I remember Mandarake doesn't sell idol(pop star?)(not god's sculpture but Keya,Nogi and 48groups etc...) goods.

Tapatalk を使用して私の SO-02F から送信

3. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    May I have rough location of lammtara and mulan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. nogi_keya_sela

nogi_keya_sela Kenkyuusei

Each stores exist multiple.
    Pic1 is Lammtarra's
    Pic2 is mulan's
    Red point and red shopping bag marks
    I hope you understand what I want to say :eek: [​IMG][​IMG]

Tapatalk を使用して私の SO-02F から送信

5. 火山灰

火山灰 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    You may also visit deranannan akiba. It mostly sell photopacks and signed goods. But sometimes they also sell towels and penlights. Price is expensive, but if you want to look for rare or signed goods, you should check it :)

http://deranan.com
    https://mobile.twitter.com/deranan_akiba

Imo Trio still best choice to look for idol goods in akihabara. Lammtara also good.

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

new video from Beside You (Akanen, Suzumoto and Nijika)

link

Uemura + Risa

link

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  7. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Hey, pretty new to the fandom and just wanted to share a few thoughts about Keyakizaka.

Right off the bat, they seem to be the most "artistic" of all the 48 and 46 groups, especially when it comes to their singles. They also have my favourite choreography out of all of them. I won't claim to know a lot about idol groups--I've only been a fan of AKB/Sakamichi groups since February, and they're the only idols I really follow--but they don't really project the typical idol vibe. I like that. They're eccentric.

And intense. A lot of that is probably due to Hirate Yurina. She's really unlike any idol I've ever seen. She's unique. On stage, she's utter magic. And she's, what, only 16 years old now? It's ridiculous how much stage presence she has. As I've tried to get caught up with all 48/46 group activities from the beginning (still only in 2015 for AKB, holy crap there's so much to get through), I've seen all the different centres and aces that have come through the ranks, and so far for me, Techi stands above them all when it comes to performance. She may not necessarily be the best dancer, or the best singer, but she's captivating to watch. Currently, the only other ace that I think carries a similarly dominating stage presence is Yamamoto Sayaka. It'll be interesting to see the direction Keyakizaka takes when they finally move on from Techi at centre.

Another thing that struck me is that they are by far the quietest and most reserved group when it comes to variety. It's not that they can't be boisterous--I've seen a few of the showrooms, and they can get pretty rowdy--but in front of studio cameras they aren't as outgoing as the other groups. Sometimes they can bust a gut laughing at something, but then they'll go right back to being shy afterwards. They just don't seem to be relaxed in studio. Maybe it's because they're still a young idol group, but I feel like it didn't take as long for Nogizaka or AKB to get comfortable on TV. It's really interesting to compare them to Nogizaka like this, because they share the same formula. I think part of it is due to their respective MCs. It's not that I think Tsuchida and Sawabe are bad MCs--I actually really like them, and Tsuchida especially--but I think Sawabe isn't as good at carrying on the conversation with the girls. It seems like it's taking him a bit of time to get comfortable with them as well. On the other hand, I also happen to think that Shitara is the best MC out of all the 46/48 variety shows I've seen. He's great at controlling the flow of the studio.

When it comes to the girls themselves, though, from the beginning Nogizaka had a lot more girls that were willing to keep up the rapport with the MCs. You had girls like Takeyama, Noujo, Matsumura, Sakurai who could easily play along with the variety side. More than that, they could initiate and interject well and keep segments going purely on the girls' momentum. This is the part that I think the Keyaki girls currently lack--they don't have anybody that can take over a segment and let the members guide the flow with their own stories, jokes, or tsukkomis. They have some great characters in Oda Nana and Saito Fuyuka who can carry that role, but they still don't seem to be confident enough to initiate, rather than react. Sugai, I think, is growing to be able to do it, though, and Nagahama Neru, but they need some help. Moriya is fairly good at it as well. As shown in the KeyaKake episode about their troubles, I think the a lot of the girls are still too concerned about projecting their own character images, and it's stopping them from letting out their personalities.

And then you had Ikoma, who led the Nogi girls both on stage and in studio. She was always talking and acting as spokesperson for her group. I think she helped relax the others with her constant chatter, so that they could contribute with less pressure. She was also good at consistently calling on other members to share their stories. She was a force to be reckoned with, in a much different way than Techi. It's here that Hirate shows the greatest contrast with her counterpart. Over the last year, Techi has drawn herself away from the TV spotlight, to the point where she barely talks on screen anymore. It was great to see her laughing hard in the recent KeyaKake episodes; a smiling Techi is best Techi. She's so different on screen than on her radio show. Maybe she's getting burnt out with the spotlight, or maybe she wants to give other members a chance to shine, or maybe she simply doesn't like being the centre of attention, and that's understandable. She's still in her mid-teens! She's doing an admirable job of handling the pressure and scrutiny, but it also gives me an even greater appreciation for what Ikoma did as the first centre of Nogizaka. She was only 15 when she was chosen to be the face of the franchise, after all. I think her personality helped shape the group, and her stint at centre bought some time for the others to grow. I honestly don't think Nishino, as great as she is now, would have been able to handle being centre in the early days. Maybe not Shiraishi either.

But it also makes me wonder which of the Keyaki girls is ready to take over the centre role at this point. I'm thinking it's currently between Captain, Neru, and Akanen. In any case, watching them grow has been a lot of fun, and I hope more and more of them will soon break out of their shells. But if it turns out their personalities just aren't suited to variety, that's fine too. I love them all anyway.

On another note, I feel like the Hiragana 1st Gens have done well in making an impact with the little screentime they've been given across their shows. I've been enjoying Re:mind quite a lot. Big fan of Saito Kyoko and Kageyama Yuuka, though they're all pretty great. The 2nd Gens remain to be seen for the most part, but I think Watanabe Miho is a star in the making. She's got that ace aura about her.

Finally, I think Hiraishin is my favourite song of theirs right now. My usual jam is J-Rock, and the funky bassline gets me going. Damn it's good. Other than that, it's got a nice story about it, and I love the chorus.

...well that turned into a pretty long ramble. Sorry about that.

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Then you got to listen to their radio! The girls are pretty relaxed when it comes to radio, goofing around and laughing a lot, especially Techi! Even Naako, Rika, and Risa talks quite a lot (more than they did in a single Keyakake episode)!

I think it's more like they are afraid of breaking "the good flow".
    Like, if something good is going on and they said something unfunny, that would break the flow and turn it awkward or sour. I think that's what they are afraid of, and then mostly wait for a good chance or an opening from Tsuchii - Sawabe

9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I pretty much agree with everything your wrote @KingCrimson some of your points about Nogi/Keyaki comparision are very good. In Ikoma case, she was, and still is, one of those people who could and chose to carry everyone else on heir shoulders both on and off screen, and I don't think Keyaki has one single person like that.

When it comes to Keyaki, I think there're people who do that job behind the scenes, like Fuuchan, and Oda, and the Captain, but when it comes to on-screen-time, it's still an empty spot. Everyone get it from time to time but they lack someone who really carry the role. When the "variety members" will finally come out fully, that place will be probably taken.... but my faith in the MCs is the lowest ever so I don't see it happen anytime soon.

Many are speaking of Pon as new center and surely between her tone in her last interview and the push in Keyakitte, things seems to go in that direction, at least right now... since Keyaki gives a feeling so different from any other Sakamichi-48 groups I wouldn't mind them breaking the rules and not change center, and permanently stop the absurdity of Senbatsu choices. But I doubt fans are ready for that.

Techi on radio is great, but I think we still have 0 SR from her? Except on phone... which was great anyway lol

Welcome on the forum btw

10. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    who still has zero SR? nen, neru, watanabes, kuri, techi? wish they'd let them do it anywhere/anytime we'd get some better ones i bet lol

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I like shy people who don't fake things. That's Keyakizaka. Only people like Oda Nana and Fuyuka really push things and perform in a positive, idol-like way in variety, and they are not among my favorite members, lol. Different angle.

I hate it when people are striving to sell themselves to me, but I guess that's an idol's job: fake smiles that seem real are their stock in trade. And those two are selling the group as much as themselves. But Techi's just thinking of the performance, with her expressing something well. Techi declared only a month or two ago that she wasn't trying to be popular. Her interest seems to her to be exclusively in making a great performance.

I'm not sure, but I don't think lack of SR is mainly a matter of not being allowed to do it so much as not enjoying it. Techi may get too much raunchiness in SR questions and in handshake. Neru maybe, now, too. And there are top members like Suzumoto and KobaYui who just don't feel confident talking. Suzumoto was great cavorting in the background in a group SR last summer. But not talking much.

Some members may be told not to do SR, but Naako and Yone-san and Nijika and Koike and Kage-chan and Kyonko seem to show up fairly often (well, not really often, but much more than others).

Thanks for your interesting post, @KingCrimson. Lots to ponder.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  12. akira goh

akira goh Kenkyuusei

What is SR?

I have yet to watch enough 48/46 variety shows to comment on which MC is the best, but I like the first MCs on AKBingo, bad boys if not mistaken
    Best Tsuchida's moment for me is talking on behalf of Rika. Funny how Rika plays along too

Besides Oda and Fuyuka, I think Manaka could be a funny member as well. But somehow hides it like most members
    And man, I miss Imaizumi's laugh and smile

I am also curious how the position of the members were selected for each single (senbatsu?). Any ideas how the members were selected?

13. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
  14. akira goh

akira goh Kenkyuusei

lol okay. i watched fuyuka's showroom with risa, shida, suzu, moriya and oda just yesterday. mozarella cheezuuu :XD:

15. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    It's more enjoyable when you can do it whenever/wherever you want. The pressure is greater when you have to schedule a time at work and go in or get the room. Rather than just thinking one day at home or with a friend, "I might be up for trying a showroom!"

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

dont expect Techi to show up in showroom anytime soon....she rarely update her blog :^^;: and i think she defeated Pechan in that department

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It's complicated, I think. First, the front row, at least, is mainly for performance, not following popularity. Suzumoto keeps being put up front because she is the best dancer, despite not being tremendously popular with fans. Second, they have ended up cycling every member through the front row over the first five singles. At this point, everyone has had a turn, so the next single could be different. In the choreography, too, recently every member gets to move into the front line, at least briefly, in each single. Hirate remains centre, so far, because her powers of expression are so enormous -- and because she is personally popular with a wide range of fans (male/female, idol fans/general public), and has become the symbol of the group.

Also, what is different about this group is that all the singles have involved all the members. A "senbatsu" is a "selection," and in Nogizaka that's what it is. But for K46 it is more "formation" than "selection," since every Kanji Keyaki member has been selected for every single, just placed in different spots. K46's slogan is "Modesty, Kindness, Bonds." They keep selecting the whole group partly to maintain the strong ties among them, which are presented as particularly strong compared to other groups.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Possibly one make lyrics first, get there music, then look whose that sing at best picture? Possibly two is just opposite (left to right at right to left... )
    Possibly 3 are Music first... and so on...
    Which one you think it used at almost at Japanese music?

Are you also think that´s is one of the reasons why them singles get so good sale?

Although, there was already Akb48 and Nogizaka 46 which aren´t that easy get these numbers sell, but get open doors of them?

19. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    I think we share the same sentiment. It's a little puzzling for me at first to see them lacking in that department, but they grew on me in time. They weren't like that during their formative stages as a budding group and, IMO, they regressed in that area as they get older. I even threw a light shade at them comparing them to Hiras. But even so, I'm trying to look on the bright side. The girls are real as they can get. It is a joy to watch that Keyabingo part where they laugh at their fullest to the 'Where's my zubon' line by Kaji Yuuki. There's this natural, raw, & unpretentious charm in them that appeals not just to me, but I think to their fans as well. As much as I'd like the girls to stay the same, I believe there's still room for variety improvement without compromising their unique image. Yes, they're still following the script and try to make their shows as entertaining as possible but sometimes their nonchalant look on their faces and mechanical rapport between them and the MCs are too noticeable for me. It's welcoming to see girls like Oda, Fuu, Nen and even Yone are taking the initiative. I'd like to see the other girls follow suit as well.

Since the Nogi show is ahead of KeyaKake, I watched some bits of it and the way I see it, their MCs have a good connection with the girls especially Shitara. He seems cool and relaxed, making their conversations engaging to watch. Maybe it's because they've been with the Nogis for so long that they are comfortable with each other.

20. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    No offense mate, but stop making them sound like a God already... They keep the senbatsu b/c they don't have any undermember. That's all.