1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

(NEWS) AKB48 Shuffle at AKB48 12th Anniversary

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Astro48, Dec 8, 2017.

1. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Are you waiting for me lol?

1. What the hell are they doing with Gen-16? The promotion is so random; I do not understand why some girls get promoted and why some do not. Also, DON'T SPLIT THEM. AKS have not learned anything from the failure of Ryoka and the success of team-4.
    As for Suzuha's case, I think she was hated by AKS from the beginning. She was very outstanding in the audition but she is always put on side/ back rows in Gen16 formation. Her HS is very good compared to most of Gen16 but it means nothing to AKS.

2. I do not think no sister group kennin means anything though.

3. Congrats team-8 to involve in AKB more. Though, as many mentioned, a lot of them will not perform in theater regularly.

4. The superstar team-A again? Bloody battle begins. Poor the underdogs who are put there (my Reichan :(( )

5. Good thing is that we will have team songs. And the good D3 girls will not go to AKB.

6. Many AKB fans complain about sister group invasion. I also prefer the separation but ONLY if the sister groups do not need to do HS in AKB singles and get more supports (or at least less restrictions) from AKS in their own activities.
    https://onehallyu.com/topic/103-official-akb48-thread/page-2692#entry22642265

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  2. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    They will still participate in singles, but as we have seen, they do NOT need to be part of a team to even be considered for Center (just look at Jurina)... what this achieves is that you actually give the original AKB members the place they should be occupying in the theater. Instead of having someone else permanently undering for a permanently absent Sakura (and for her solo song no less 9–9 ) you give a unit to a girl who is likelier to attend, and a healthy roster of members who do not live in Kanto but can under if necessary nonetheless. Instead of double dipping someone like Jurina in an A-side and centerind a team song, you give that spot to a local like Kojimako. All in all, this is an improvement on a relatively small scale, but it is not less important because of that...

I have no hope for original stages right now but I wonder if they will revive other stages come April or if Waiting stages will be assembled.

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well...

1. I’m happy with the SG kennin being over and I hope things stay like that.
    Still, if the AKB senbatsu is still full of SG girls, what is even the point?

2. Team 8 is still treated as a Team-SG hybrid with all these kennin, but I’m happy with them getting a bigger piece of the cake. They’re just that amazing.

3. The D3 seems now a bit silly, and it makes me wonder if they’ll just draft girls into groups instead of teams.
    What was even the point of promoting the D2 for them to be shuffled into other teams right after? Exactly.

4. I do wonder if this is just a short term solution before the D3/17th and they’ll revoke the 8-kennins after. But that Okabe captaincy doesn’t make it look like that, so I guess this is serious business.

5. The SCREEEEEAAAAAAMSSS when Yuiri was announced as 4’s captain!
    I was expecting her to get it, although I expected her to lead the 16th gen in a single team.

6. So we have some 16th being promoted and the rest are tied to teams? While I understand that not all of them are ready, the whole team-bound thing seems ridiculous.
    Zunchan is probably left behind so their fans go crazy over her with HS and the SSK (ala Yuiyui vs Kuranoo).

7. Bring on the teams songs!

8. Can’t wait for the next revival of RESET, Tadaima and the like... not.

4. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Well, something was definitely needed, so I'm not surprised. D3 will make the teams really quite full though... but hey, they might stay as kks for 3 years, so it'll be fine.

The remaining D1 girls are completely split again, one per team. I'm not convinced Moekyun is an A girl, she'll always be K to me, and she didn't seem happy at all, but there we go. She's started some gravure recently, so maybe she does fit the model type image - she has the height for it after all.

I really hope they get good stages. I'd be happy with just a mashup of songs like the special stages tbh, as long as it's not just another revival of K4 or A5 or the others that have been done to death. Use the album units that never get performed or something. I also want the new teams to get songs on the new album.

Congratulations to the kks who got promoted. Especially Kururun who has been an under in B's stage recently - first 16th gen to perform in a regular stage. She's also the youngest iirc. Sucks for the not promoted girls though. It must also suck for D2 - they've been around since 2015 and now these kids are promoted only a few months after they were.

I'm now wondering who will announce grad before the new teams debut in theater. Spring is graduation season anyway, and shuffles always seem to push girls who were wavering into graduating before it takes effect.

I wanna watch the whole performance not just the shuffle but I can't find it. Alas!

5. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Okabe Team A was a huge shock to me. I literally spent a minute trying to bring myself to read the rest of the shuffle. I wasn’t too shocked at the massive Team 8 kennins since I already saw it in Naachan’s thread. Next comes Komiyama Team K. What?? B would’ve been better if they insisted on pushing her as a captain. Then A could have been Juri’s and K could have been Rinrin’s. It seems more like a slap in the face for Yuihan imo. Takamina has been A captain ever since she was soukantoku. Now Yuihan just got her A captain title “taken away” and given to to a kennin member and one who doesn’t seem to have good leadership.

Other than that, I could care less about who’s in what team. There will always been __ and friends just like K was Miion and friends or SakuParu and friends.

I like the idea of 4 though. YuuNaa back to back :hehe: Now I’m curious as to whether they will push Naachan as Naachan and friends or give it to other members. 4 doesn’t have any strong members besides Sayaya to a certain extend tbh.

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    1. Yuihan should be relieved from Team A captain cuz not every Soukantoku is Takamina. Take some pressure off her so she can focus on one is better and give chance to others like Berin who is a great choice.

2. Komi for K cuz initials swag. Juri for B cuz yolo.

3. Team 4 has no strong member?? They got Macharin errmergerd. Who gets Macharin gets the world!

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

7. lunakitten

lunakitten Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I think the idea to put Team 8 as Kennins is brilliant, I've never learnt much about the members but I'm going to know.

Team A is interesting, Yuihan, Anna, Miion and Rennachi are expected in senbatsu but YuiYui is added that's 5. Moekyun and Erii could be pushed and that's not including the Team 8 members so it's a strong team.

I'm glad my favorites stayed in Team K, I can't imagine K not having Miichan, Tomu and Tano. Komi is a weird choice for captain and I know Kojimako is the ace for this team but I personally don't think she is center material, front girl, yes, but not a center. I think this is the team I'm most worried about now, unless management are going to pay attention to Tomu / Tano, I guess a Team8 / 16th Gen is going to be heavily pushed in this Team.

I love New Team B. Team B was my least favorite team but I think on the member it might become my favorite.

Team 4 is going to push a few people but they seem to have a lot of 16th/Team 8 to choose from.

Yeah, overall I really like this shuffle.

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Like the general manager does anything these days lol

Takamina was great because she was basically “I’ve been here since Day 1 and you’re not gonna fff up what I’ve been working on!” while Yuihan is just “omg I love AKB so much let’s make it great again”.

Meh.

I still don’t see Komi as a captain.
    If anything, I see it as management giving up on her in pushing terms.

9. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Wait, didn't she lose the Captain role to Mariko-sama and then Yuihan while she was still Soukantoku?

10. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    ^At that shuffle (2012) she lost her captaincy and was named soukantoku and Mariko became Team A Captain. When Mariko graduated Yui became Captain, then Yui was transferred back to Team K and became K's Captain and Takamina became Team A Captain and Soukantoku until the 2015 shuffle.

TL;DR: Takamina was only Captain and Soukantoku for about a year.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  11. Matsui Hikari

Yes but the situations are completely different now. Takamina has already proven that it’s possible to be both a soukantoku and captain at once. I don’t see any reasons for the A captain to switch from Yuihan to Rinrin. I doubt it’s stress/pressure whatever because the general manager was mainly a speaker to the public so now that there’s rarely concerts and other speaking needs, what exactly will be the point of having a soukantoku? If a soukantoku can’t even be the leader of the team she’s in, how’s she going to be the leader of the entire 48G?

I’m looking at the shuffle right now and Juri seems..to have lost her soul? I feel like Juri is being faced with the fear of not knowing the members...

Yay for Saku’s kennin cancel honestly. That means she won’t be the center anymore and shoved in all our faces.

12. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    I like the new teams. I think the Team 8 kennins are better than the SG kennins. Without Team 8 the teams would still be very small with like 13 members

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  13. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영

Jurina says hi.

14. trxsh

trxsh Member

I think this shuffle is less controversial probably because like me, most people aren't that familiar with Team 8 and 16 generation members and that's the main standout point of the shuffle.

Anyway, I think a while back a lot of us speculated we eventually wanted to see Team 8 members distributed among the main teams since they've proven themselves as strong performers with big fanbases. It's cool to see Team 8 becoming a part of the rest of the group, like now those who didn't feel like getting into a team of 47 all at once can just be introduced to whoever is on the team whose theater shows they already follow.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    They have made a rod for their own backs with the recognition thing though. That's just what you get when you don't promote the newer girls in singles for years - I'm thinking back to when Kimi wa Melody came out and the newest was Mion somewhere near the back, followed by Renacchi who had been in the group for 6 years. That was a, uhhh, interesting forum thread as I recall :D

Also - Mayu in Yobisute Fantasy is hilarious. She is SO DONE with being in 48G! Poor woman just wants to be done by the looks of it.

I guess I'd better start learning T8 girls, or at least some of them.

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Kimi wa Melody was a shitfest because of the Sakura center, don’t get it wrong lol

And then again, leaving the SG kennin out of the teams will only mean not seeing Sakura/Jurina/Sayanee (even tho they left a while ago) in teams PVs.
    If management wants to give the AKB center to Obata Yuna, they will.

17. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    They might push Naru in K.

18. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Just because nobody brought it up so far, I'm going to briefly put on my trollface mask and say it: let's all have a moment of celebration for the fact that we didn't get a Matsuoka Hana kennin.

This. I have been staying away from Eito like the plague because honestly it's overwhelming, but now I don't mind getting to know the ones that were put in my new oshiteam. And for bonus points it just happens those are (well, include) the top pushes, so yay.

19. John48

John48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I never thought they would make such a mess with Team 8, oh well

20. Matsui Hikari

;)

• Like Like x 1