Muto Orin (Orin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 8, 2016.

1. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    wait. did Tomu really praise her?? how could i dont know about it, damn.. ok i'll search the video.. what is it again? Nemousu show right?

Tomu does really care about Orin, but youre right she didnt show soft treatment to her sister like we all know about it at all..

People said that Orin got #55 at sousenkyo cause shes Tomu's sister and I admit it, theyre right in some point.. But the thing is when we as a fan wants to choose which member/s that we want to vote for sousenkyo, thats our choice not Tomu's.. it affected us to choose, yes. Thats Orin's um (luck).. But the choice is in our hand, so many Tomu's fans that actually didnt vote for Orin cause they choose to not.. and some others started like Orin and vote for her, its fair..

If thats the whole because of Tomu, she didnt rank #55 at sousenkyo this year.. She's in Kami7 for sure! (too bad Tomu retired her application :().. Nothing against anybody.. its just my opinion actually, really no offense guys :)

2. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Sure, right after 16th gen debuted, Tomu sent a long mobame about Orin in which she wrote that she would try her best to treat Orin as a fellow member, not only as a sister. She also wants us to treat her as Muto Orin, not as Tomu's Sister.
    If I'm not mistaken, in one of Orin's Showroom, she mentioned that she asked Tomu to dance UZA for practice purpose (Nemousu challenge), but
    Tomu refused to do so. Tomu told Orin that she did not want Orin to only record her dancing video of her but rather to dance along with her while practising. They did it once or maybe more than once. I am not sure about it.

But it shows that Tomu is a professional mentor and there is no such a soft treatment to her sister because she wants Orin to do her best.

I couldn't agree more with this point. Not all Tomu's fans instantly become Orin fans and voted for her. I follow plenty of Tomu's fans and I could say that probably half of them do not have any interest with Orin. They only tweeted about Orin for a few times and of course it was Tomu related. Most of Tomu's fans who become Orin's fans frequently tweet that they support Orin because Orin is such a hardworking kid, not because she's Tomu's sister.
    But we can't deny that Orin is famous because she's Tomu's sister but being famous does not necessarily mean being popular.
    If you understand what I meant.

3. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    yeah yeah.. thats definitely what i meant! shes being known cause her sister, but she got all that votes cause her position itself not cause Tomu begged us to vote for her lil sister. she got lucky, yes.. but she cheated, big no. Nepotism isnt their nature.

if she can maintains her rank (or even higher I hope) next year, it would be a prove that she definitely fulfill our expectation and her sister's.. she could be an idol by herself, even tho she got known by a reason.. I really hope she will grow up much in years ahead, and we'll see how far she will go up next year! ;)

4. nura

nura Kenkyuusei

i only know her in akbingo when she tell a story about she borrowing her nee-chan clothes for HS but when she said that she is a national champion in karate and show that high kick demonstration i'm sold. she need to show off that karate skill of her more often but since this is idol business, that skill will be suppressed which is too bad.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  6. KingIdols

KingIdols Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    16th Gen Oshi
    :ome:Happy Birthday!! :ome:

7. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY NEWEST OSHI

:ome::ome::ome::ome:

WISH EVERYTHING ALWAYS AND WILL BE GREAT FOR YOU ORIN-CHAN!
    Anyway, does somebody have pictures of her birthday that can be posted here?? It would be nice to see it :D:D

8. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Olympic Chan is getting cuter

ae731e4d-s.jpg

4f7a7cad-s.jpg

9. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ It does look like she's beginning to either a) grow a bit more as to change her bone structure slightly, or b) lose a significant amount of babyfat...

In the Nemousu 16-ki dance challenge for example she looked a bit more pocchari than here. She's 17 now so it could be growth... changes to appearance happened to Sae-chan, Mayu, Yukirin, Paruru, Kojimako, and a bunch of others at 17, though not a rule -- look at ex-Eito Abe Mei, she actually gained facial tissue. Orin's arms tell a different story tho, that is definitely weight loss. Could be both. :approve:

Her big sis however, has pretty much stayed the same size since her own KKS days... I guess both sisters got different genes for various things from their parents... from these pics it's actually harder to tell they're related. :blink:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  10. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Have just watched the latest Aoki's stage (Aug 27).
    During the introduction, Orin talked about the manager who mistakenly sent Tomu's schedule to her. Orin didn't mean anything bad about it, she said that she was simply confused how come she could get a job like that and she said that hopefully one day she will be able to get that kind of job.
    It was aired on the live DMM, but unfortunately it is cut on the recorded one (which is available on DMM site).
    Some of Orin's fans assumed that maybe they cut it because Orin revealed the management's mistakes.
    Well, I hope she doesn't get into trouble. She is just an innocent kid who tried to deliver an interesting content of MC which will make the audiences laugh.

Fyi, a few months ago Tomu also said similar thing in which the manager sent Orin's schedule to her. She wrote it in her mobame which is only available to those who subscribe.

11. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    She did karaoke showroom with her beloved sister, but theres no post about it in here sadly..
    She did great in that showroom anyway, and its fun to see, truly! My favorite is the ending with AKB medley song, really love it!

Fortunately, there are some posts in Tomu thread tho.. So yeah, thats Ok.

Hope next year she'll land at 22nd spot or higher, then maybe this thread will get more hype [hehe]

12. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Friendly reminder, Orin will be the next to appear on AKB48 Ashita Yoroshiku Showroom (9/11).
    Yamauchi Mizuki chose her as the next one.
    She will talk about Aoki's stage and Muto Sisters episode.
    It seems she hasn't decided the time, just make sure to check ashita yoroshiku showroom. It might be in the evening, she usually streams at around 8 or 9 PM JST.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  13. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

Anyone knows what was that footage for? TV show or just kinda AKB documentary or what?
    Anyways, seems like they weren't working at all, but just having fun :lol::lol::lol:

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's like a summer project for the 16th gen where they produce, edit, print and package their own concert DVD (Child labor lol)
    https://shopping.akb48-group.com/dvd-bd/akb48_16_concert/pc.html?yt

The two videos videos was the footage of them going to the studio to learn editing their DVD contents

15. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    Muto Orin got promoted to team K...cant wait to see her perform with her sister

16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    the mcs for team k stages are going to be so much fun with the tomu sisters lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I understand this probably won't happen until Orin gets more time under her belt in K... but I want more of Orin's home self, as seen in her combo SRs with Tomu, to come out in MC. She's so funny when she spars with her big sis... :lol:

Tomu's a Dog-year six years older, and far more experienced than Orin, but Orin's Dragon-year is no doormat. Arigatou gozaimasuuuu... suuuu. :glare::shifty:

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Ya it's unfortunate the uploader got banned for his great deeds and he seems to be the only guy who backed up all the audition skits.

There are some scattered ones still up by random people, if I see other backups I'll re-upload.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

19. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Ugh -- seems like once you find a hard-working uploader, he gets enough attention that YT nukes him from orbit... so must download furiously before that happens. :|

I do like bilibili as they're untouchable... but loading times are long, I can't read half the settings, and searching for something can be difficult. But in the world of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. :rolleyes:

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I can barely load bilibili videos here in my country...

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk