1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

What will happen if she's still here?

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Shinga Kurukato, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I just had a thought, what do you guys think if a graduated members years ago is still in the group right now, what do you think her standing in the group is?

Like, If Stella Cornelia and Cleopatra is still here, are they regular senbatsu members?
    Also, Mova, I think if she's still here, she'll be just a theater girl with less recognition.

There are also other girls from the 1st gen and 2nd gen that graduated years ago, both promoted and trainees.

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Stella is like Oshima Mai for JKT48. Top member that graduated before first sousenkyo, if she were in sousenkyo, she might reach kami 7.

Do you forget about Cigull? Used to be one of most popular members but also graduated before first sousenkyo. Having huge popularity but she was never being senbatsu, she could've made senbatsu on sousenkyo.

3. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    No, I didn't forget her, it's just I want to hear everyone's opinion on what they think will happen if a graduated member was still here, that's all

4. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

If only Jaenab, Tya, Ve, Jeje, Cigul, Harugon, Cia, Diasta, and Stella still in here... :(
    1) Nabilah, I think she shouldn't resign quickly. But, she must hiatus for long and long times. Or she may graduate same as Paruru had done (she just do the theater perform only). So, She can duet with Melo again in Omoide No Hotondo. Hope MeloNab will duet in that song when Melo's Grad Ceremony... ._.
    2) Cia x Tya. Miss Gawarasdotkom. :D
    3) Harugon, Jeje, Veranda shouldn't grad until the end of this year... ._.
    4) Diasta, Cigul, and Stella are too quick to get out from JKT48. They should grad until end of 2015. ._.
    5) I can see if only old Team T members don't get decreased quickly, Team T won't be break up to J or KIII. But, If the 4th Gen members aren't promoted, that's very bad... 5th Gen promotion is too quick than 2nd Gen promotion, they should study in Trainee first. JKT48 needs to more pushing the Trainees same as the promoted (with some differences), makes another slot for Senbatsu and Undergirls, and makes Nextgirls slot. So, the Trainees can be the 4th Team then JKT48 makes another Team outside JKIIITTr which might break a rule (XXII SNH48 is breaking a rules right ?). #cmiiw

5. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    In my opinion
    1. Diasta and Mova will be something like Theater Girls
    2. Cleo will be one of the front girl
    3. Andela and Milen will be the new aces
    4. Nozawa will be in senbatsu line up almost all the time
    5. Nobi and Sisca will be the strongest vocal duo