1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakai Rika (Rikachan/Rikahime) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix A.25 - 2nd Single Interview - Nakai Rika
    Prev
    BUBKA Interview - Ito Seiko & Nakai Rika
    Next
    Tokyo Sports Article - Nakai Rika
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: This interview was longer than I expected and I was short of time translating it, so it may contain some mistakes. If you find something wrong or not clear, feel free to point me it. I'll be glad to fix it. Thanks! ^^

A.25 - 2nd Single Interview - Nakai Rika

NGT Nakai Rika talks "The image of an unorthodox idol"
    "Sekai wa doko made aozora na no ka?" Interview (Part 3)

NGT48 Nakai Rika, The idol image she found after her "inner conflict"
    "I'm not orthodox, I'm unorthodox."
    December 16, 2017

Real Sound
    [​IMG]

Interviews about NGT48's 2nd single "Sekai wa doko made aozora na no ka?"[1], released on December 6. Until now, Real Sound has carried out the "Round Table Discussion about The Center" with Ogino Yuka, Oguma Tsugumi, Kato Minami and Homma Hinata and the "Big Sisters Conversation" with Nishigata Marina and Yamaguchi Maho, delving into group's current position from various angles.

This time, as its 3rd chapter, we will interview Nakai Rika, the member who served as the center for the 1st single and has recently increased the range of her work as TV show host in "Hakuchuumu"
    [2], "Smart Phondue"[3], etc. With Nishibiro Tomokazu as the interviewer, we listened carefully about her slump, signing with Ohta Productions[4], the position she is aiming at inside NGT48, AKB48 Group and in the entertainment industry. (Editorial Department)

2017 has been a tough year to show my qualities

--
    It's been eight months since the debut single "Seishun Dokei"
    [5] was released. How has 2017 been for you?

Nakai Rika (Nakai in the rest): I sensed that last year, 2016, passed very fast, in the blink of an eye. This year, on the other hand, is being quite long. There has been so many things that I feel it's been long ago that we made our (CD) debut. Every day is really long.

[​IMG]

-- In 2016 you seemed to have made various things on your own to spread information about you and make people know you through the "SHOWROOM"
    [6] broadcast. Taking this into consideration, has 2017 taken a different direction from what you were intending to do?

Nakai: That's right. 2016 was the year I consider to have worked hard, or should I say, I felt like I was dazzling. This year, on the contrary, after I become the center in "Seishun Dokei", it took too long before I could show my qualities again. I had some hard times and I think that's why I sense it has been long. At the same time, I couldn't do my best in working hard and I was very troubled because of it. Thus, I was only able to overcome it with the "savings" from the last year and also thanks to people's support. It was a situation in which, even with my heart stopped, many people were supportive to me and I had but to keep on going forward.

-- Why does it take so long for you to show your qualities?

Nakai: I think I was concerned about people's opinion more than necessary. By becoming a center, I realized how big is the responsibility of that position. I would do whatever I wanted and would get flamed on internet forums until then. (laugh) Many people started to say "You are the center (so you must behave as such)" and I no longer understood what I had to do: "What am I going to do with my character?" That really puzzled me.

-- There happened various things as a single member. However, how was the year for the group?

Nakai: The group made a lot of progress and a considerable change after the General Election in June. The members drew attention indiviually and I felt the impatience that I should not be left behind. In that sense, I think that from now until the next year is the period for NGT48 to make things happen. If we don't put a spurt on, all this attention we've gotten so far will have been in vain. To that end, each member must move forward with a strong will.

-- It is interesting that, in NGT48, various members have got the opportunity to be a center, including in the coupling songs.

Nakai: The group has lots of members with different personalities and so far we have gotten songs that suit each girl. There is a great variety of styles. Anyone can be the center and I can say by myself that this group has a concentration of excellent members. (laugh) There still are lots of skilled members and many of them couldn't show their qualities fully yet. NGT48 has built an environment where it isn't strange for anyone to be the center, thus everyone's turn will come and it improves the friendly rivalry.

-- What do you think in regards to the center position?

The centers of the sister groups I have seen so far had the sense of an orthodox idol and would never bring shame on the group, regardless of where they would appear. They had the sheer strength and weren't easily swayed. I, on the contrary, was tied to the title of center and couldn't show my qualities, or rather I didn't know how to show my qualities. I think it was partly due to my lack of capacity and was troubled because of that.
    Because you know, I'm not an orthodox idol, I'm unorthodox. (laugh)

-- That's not true, you have got a strong sense of an orthodox idol.

Nakai: Ah, I'm good at dissimulating and showing this kind of aura. (laugh)

High communication skills due to having come from the countryside

-- You said earlier that "you were only able to overcome it with the savings from the last year", but I think you have showed good results in various places this year too.

Nakai: Is that so? But, indeed, I thought "if I miss this, I may not have another opportunity" and tackled every single job I was given.

-- I have just watched "Hakuchuumu" (Fuji TV) last night too and as the episodes progresses, your personality has become stronger. At first I was wondering "How would Nakai-san deal with Ito Seiko-san
    [7] and the adults?", though.

Nakai: That's right. (laugh) Although I get involved by old men in that program, I thought it would be nice if I could show my qualities. There is a mysterious air in that show. They throw into me a lot of information one after another and the show proceeds while I'm stunning "What's goin' on?". (laugh) But I have been given nothing but positive things, so I learn a lot and it helps for my growth.

[​IMG]

-- Even the adults that appear in the show aren't too much serious.

Nakai: They look like some sort of "outlaws". (laugh) I have come through a crooked way too, thus I somewhat match them. The filming environment is really fun and cozy. Whoever I meet, they give me a point at the end that will lead to my growth. I really think it is a great program.

-- I also think it is superb how you communicate with these adults.

Nakai: Really? I guess this is because I'm from the countryside. I have just had this talk with Ito Seiko-san the other day, that the young people living in big cities nowadays don't relate so much to older people. But since I was raised in the countryside, I would be involved with people of various generations and it is being helpful now. Before I joined NGT48, I had been in an environment where I used to be taught by older people, so that I think it's serving me in "Hakuchuumu".

[​IMG]

Actually I'm ashamed to talk to people

-- You are really good at communicating with people. I can see it watching your "SHOWROOM" broadcast.

Nakai: Actually, I'm ashamed to talk to people.

-- What?

Nakai: That's true! For example, I get nervous and can't talk to girls of the same age. Same was for the members of NGT48, it took quite a while before I could get along with them. "What if they don't like me?", I worry about what people may think about me more than necessary. I wonder if I have been able to get better as I'm doing my activities as NGT48. At first, I wasn't good at broadcasting by myself, so I guess "SHOWROOM" has strengthened me.

-- I see.

Nakai: In the "SHOWROOM" broadcast you can't see the face of the people you're talking to, you just talk alone towards the screen. I think that's why it worked to me. In that sense, I'm not so different from an "internet tough guy"
    [8]. (laugh)

-- The "Current Nakai Rika" have been build up through such a process.

Nakai: I have always been negative, I'm a gloomy person indeed. I used to think that idols should not show such a part of themselves, but I found out in the "SHOWROOM" that there were people who find it interesting. It's when I got free from those fetters.

-- You have become stronger as a person.

Nakai: I was strengthen myself and built up some "muscles" in my heart. (laugh)

-- You worked hard in the "SHOWROOM" without letting people bother you, but then, you experienced being the center, when you begun to concern about people's opinion. Perhaps, you fell temporarily into a slump.

Nakai: I agree. However, there is a lot of things I wouldn't have learned if I hadn't come through all of that. After all, I was able to get stronger because I had that experience.

The result of accumulating small objectives may allow us to stand on a big stage,

[​IMG]

-- Nakai-san, in addition to NGT48, the amount of activities as a member of AKB48 Selection has increased too. Working outside of you own group ought to bring you a lot of new things that can stimulate you, right?

Nakai: Yeah, there is. Senior members are really good at showing us things for us to learn. Since we have got only the first generation in NGT48, I learned a lot about the senior-junior relationship. Also, you can confirm the senior members' professionalism when the recording starts and how quickly they switch from one state to another. No matter how much relaxed they are in the dressing room, they won't drag it in the production. NGT48 lacks it in a way ... having fun on the stage is one of NGT48's qualities, but actually, it is just but an extension of what they do in the dressing room.

-- Maybe they are somewhat relaxed because they are all of the same generation.

Nakai: Yep. Sometimes they tend to relax when there isn't anyone like Kitahara Rie-san who can coordinate them. Currently it's accepted favorably as "being themselves" but I think the switch of the state is important. Rie-san always says "Let's switch on" but I only understood the meaning of this phrase at (AKB48) Selection's workplace.

-- If more members of NGT48 experience the AKB48 Selection, they may change their behavior gradually.

Nakai: This may sound arrogant but I have noticed that some members have changed their way of thinking recently. Ogino Yuka, for example, she was always a reliable girl since before, but I think her posture to lead the group has strengthened after the General Election. And I sense that Hinatan's (Homma Hinata) feelings concerning the group has become even stronger.

-- The group's state has gotten better day by day

Nakai: I feel that a lot. I noticed that NGT48 has gotten lots of attention and I think that if we could grow up, we all could achieve a common objective.

-- And what would be that objective?

Nakai: The new Draft members will come in next January and we've got to prepare the ground to receive them. After that, there's Rie-san's graduation awaiting us. We must prepare ourselves until then so that we can give her a rousing send-off. In addition, Ogino Yuka has been saying this for a long time, but there is this big goal that is to participate in the (NHK) Kohaku Uta Gassen
    [9] someday. We must do every single preparation until there. I think the result of accumulating small objectives may allow us to stand on a big stage, so we have to do every single preparation for this. I think this is what is necessary for the group now. If we don't clear every single goal and don't show results more than required, all the attention we have been getting will disappear. We should not be slack.

-- Moreover, STU48 is going to make their CD debut next year. NGT48 will loose the title of "AKB48's youngest group".

Nakai: I'm pretty upset "Damn!", because we're losing the image of "the youngest group". (laugh) It was very important. "The rookies, the fledgling and fresh members among the sister groups" were our weapon until now. We'll have to shift gears. Even compared with other sister groups, NGT48 has had the shortest period until getting a junior group. I would say we weren't fully psychologically prepared yet but if we don't adjust to it, we'll be left behind. We don't want STU48 to take our customers away in their ship, (laugh) so we have got to hold them up and don't let them go away.

-- Having the longest period until the CD debut and the shortest until the next group comes makes NGT48 a unique group.

Nakai:Yeah. But since we get only trials that can be accomplished within these periods, I want us to show a new NGT48 from now on.

[​IMG]

The current NGT48 singing it makes the message sounds even stronger.

-- The 2nd single "Sekai wa doko made aozora na no ka?" is finally being released at such timing.

Nakai: I was thinking strongly "Now we can appear in the music programs at the end of the year!" (laugh) Appearing as a sister group was one of our dreams, so we were tickled pink being able to release this song at this timing.

-- Even from the musical point of view, this song has a style that turns upside down the image the group had in "Seishun Dokei" in a good way.

Nakai: The tune changed a lot and the tempo is faster too. The lyrics contain strong expressions like a phrase finishing with "ze"
    [10]. It is a perfect song for who is troubled now or want to go forward. There wasn't such a song in NGT48 so far. I can proudly say that the current NGT48 singing it makes the message sounds even stronger.

-- If compared with other sister groups, NGT48's songs have a settled tone. Even using such strong words, the glistening image isn't exaggerated and the song comes gently.

Nakai: I think so, too. The members themselves have a glistening image but the average age is quite high, so they camouflage it ingeniously.

-- There are only two singles released so far and I think, from a musical point of view, that we still are in the middle of a pursuit so we can say "This is the image of NGT48".

Nakai: I agree. Each NGT48 member has a strong individual image, but on the other hand, I think that the group image is weaker comparing with other sister groups. Nevertheless, the members' qualities have finally come out, like someone who could be the face of the group, Yuka-chan for example. Now, if we found something we could say "This is NGT48!", we would feel stronger, but we are still looking for it.

-- That's why the members can challenge themselves to sing various types of songs, including the coupling songs. The song "Boku no namida wa nagarenai"
    [11],which you are the center, is also very different from "Sekai wa doko made aozora na no ka?"

Nakai: After a such positive song, it suddenly comes a negative song about broken heart. (laugh) But you can feel a comfortable coldness and I think you would sympathize with it if you are brokenhearted or have negative feelings. The performance of this song is quite sexy, you would be surprised with the production. We use some mini vaulting horses, shake our hips and move our waists. (laugh) It's a type of song NGT48 has never sang before so I'm looking forward to its first performance. (After this interview, it was performed on December 3 at the Theater.)
    [12]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I hope it becomes a small success at year-end parties in Toyama (laugh)

-- There is also Nakai-san and Los Indios'[13] collaboration song "Daiteyaccha Sakuragicho"[14]

Nakai: The combination of Los Indios and an idol is quite unique, isn't it? Singing with such wonderful people like Los Indios, I think the older people will be surprised, while younger people may enjoy it as an extension of "Hakuchuumu". Besides, the lyrics contain lots of Toyama[15] dialect. I think people in Toyama will surely be pleased.

-- As said in the lyrics "I invited you speaking in Toyama dialect on purpose", this song has a funny content, making use of Toyama dialect to confuse who was invited. Some places in Toyama are also included. Those who live in Kanto
    [16] would think that the "Sakuragicho"[17] in the lyrics refers to that in Yokohama[18] while it is actually referring to that in Toyama.

Nakai: Indeed. It's an entertainment district in Toyama city. I used to have a quite mischievous image about the district when I lived in the city. I've even filmed a music video there but it was strange because it is a place I didn't use to go. We also filmed at Sogawa Street
    [19]. I'm glad to have a place I used to play after the school recorded inside a piece of work.

-- The final result of the music video is very funny.

Nakai: Have you seen it? (laugh) The phrase "You guys are cute!" in the song is actually what I originally said to my fans on "SHOWROOM". The producers asked me to say something between a bad girl and and a mother would tell to a kid. I was a bit embarrassed while filming it. I look forward to saying it at the concerts. (laugh)

-- This song is perfect for year-end parties.

Nakai: Absolutely! I want people in Toyama to learn this song and sing it. I hope it becomes a small success at year-end parties in Toyama (laugh)

-- I think there is a very limited amount of people within the 48 Group who can really do something like this. Even thinking about member of the past, there were only people like Kojima Haruna-san who had prominent characteristics.

Nakai: I'm quite an outlaw. (laugh) I thought I had to meet the expectations of such collaboration of an unexpected nature like "Idol & Mood Kayou"
    [20] so that I did my best playing the role of a sexy bad girl. Therefore, I want it to draw people's attention.

-- Even so, from "Sekai wa doko made aozora na no ka?", which music video was directed by Yamato Yuuki-san
    [21], to "Daiteyaccha Sakuragicho", which has a funny view of the world, the variety of styles if really big.

Nakai: The amplitude is really big, isn't it? (laugh) If people know through this single that NGT48 has many faces and can do various things, I think it's a win.

The senior member I'm aiming at is "Sashihara Rino-san"

-- You have come so far, what is next?

Nakai: Certainly. (laugh) Anything can come, I'll face everything! I've signed with Otha Pro
    [22] the other day, but my fans were looking forward to seeing me doing the Hot Bath challenge[23]. Sometimes I wonder what my fans are expecting from me. They are thinking I'm a comedian (rather than an idol). (laugh)

-- Just like the Dacho Club
    [23]. (laugh) There was you agency transfer and I guess their expectations about you have gotten even higher. Is there something you want to do next?

Nakai: Lately I have appeared in dramas like "Cabasuka Gakuen"
    [24] (Nippon TV) and "Tofu Pro-Wrestling"[25] (TV Asahi) and have grown to like acting, so I want to try it more times. I'm working as a co-host in the "Smart Phondue" (TV Asahi) too, so I want to improve my talk skills. Also, I want to be able to show my qualities even if I'm at the guests' seat.

-- In that sense, is there any senior member whom you are aiming at?

Nakai: It is Sashihara Rino-san after all. She really has the impression to lead and support the 48 Group in several ways. I want to be someone like her. For that, I have to experience more things and be able to talk more. I want to stop being an "internet tough guy" as soon as possible. (laugh) I want to improve my talk skill to the point of no longer being ashamed to talk to people. Currently, I'm trying to find what I want to do in the future. It will be nice if I find among the jobs I'm working now what I really like to do.

-- Since you have signed with Ohta Pro, you'll probably get more jobs. 2018 seems to be a year for you to make an even bigger step forward.

Nakai: I hope so. I spent too much time trying to find something this year, so next year I want to take back my glistening image and make people know me to the point I can be a "face" for people to know our group.

Interview/text = Nishibiro Tomokazu
    Photography = Mitsuhashi Yumiko

Notes:
    1. Sekai wa doko made aozora na no ka? (Japanese: 世界はどこまで青空なのか? Hepburn: Sekai wa doko made aozora na no ka?, lit. "Where does the blue sky of the world end?") http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Sekai_wa_Doko_Made_Aozora_na_no_ka?
    2. Hakuchuumu (Japanese: 白昼夢 Hepburn: Hakuchūmu, lit. "Daydream") http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/hakuchumu/ (japanese page)
    3. Smart Phondue, Smart Phonedue or Smart Fondue (Japanese: スマートフォンデュ Hepburn: Sumātofondyu) http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/fridaynight/#/ (japanese page)
    4. OHTA PRODUCTION Inc. (Japanese: 株式会社太田プロダクション Hepburn: Kabushikigaisha Ōta Purodakushon) or Ohta Pro (Japanese: 太田プロ Hepburn: Ōta Puro) http://www.ohtapro.co.jp/ (japanese page)
    5. Seishun Dokei (Japanese: 青春時計 Hepburn: Seishun Dokei, lit. "Clock of Youth") http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Seishun_Dokei
    6. SHOWROOM Official Web Site:http://showroom.co.jp/ (japanese page)
    7. Seiko Ito (Japanese: いとうせいこう Hepburn: Itō Seikō) https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/いとうせいこう (Japanese page)
    8. Internet Tough Guy is someone who tries to project a brave image on the internet forums, because they don't see the face of the people they are talk to, but is quite the opposite in real world.
    9. NHK Kōhaku Uta Gassen (Japanese: NHK紅白歌合戦 Hepburn: Enueichikei Kōhaku Uta Gassen). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kōhaku_Uta_Gassen. Do not confuse it with AKB48 Kouhaku Taikou Uta Gassen (Japanese: AKB48紅白対抗歌合戦 Hepburn: Ēkēbīfōtieito Kōhaku Taikō Uta Gassen).
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php?search=kouhaku&go=Go&title=Special:Search
    10. "ze" is used in informal talk and emphasizes the phrase more than "yo" or "ne". The line Rikachan mentioned is "Minna de yarinaosouze", which means "We can give it another go!" in the official translation.
    11. Boku no namida wa nagarenai (Japanese: 僕の涙は流れない Hepburn: Boku no namida wa nagarenai, lit. "My tears won't fall down") http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Boku_no_Namida_wa_Nagarenai (incomplete page)
    12. Post with the performance: http://www.stage48.net/forum/index....na-no-ka-2017-12-6.20149/page-25#post-1398091
    13. Los Indios (Japanese: ロス・インディオス Hepburn: Rosu Indiosu) https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ロス・インディオス (japanese page)
    14. Daiteyaccha Sakuragicho (Japanese: 抱いてやっちゃ桜木町 Hepburn: Daite Yatcha Sakuragichō, fig. "I will treat you (in) Sakuragicho") http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Daite_Yaccha_Sakuragicho (incomplete page). You can find more information in the post Nakai Rika & Los Indios.
    15. Toyama City (Japanese: 富山市 Hepburn: Toyama-shi) is the capital of Toyama Prefecture. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyama,_Toyama
    16. Kantō region (Japanese: 関東地方 Hepburn: Kantō-chihō) is the region of Japan which includes Tokyo. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kantō_region
    17. Sakuragicho (Toyama) (Japanese: 桜木町 Hepburn: Sakuragichō) is an entertainment district in Toyama City. https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/桜木町_(富山市) (apanese page)
    18. Sakuragicho (Yokohama) (Japanese: 桜木町 Hepburn: Sakuragichō) is a district in Yokohama city, in Kanagawa prefecture. https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/桜木町_(横浜市) (Japanese page)
    19. Sogawa (Japanese: 総曲輪 Hepburn: Sōgawa) is a commercial strip in Toyama City. https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/総曲輪 (Japanese page)
    20. Mood Kayou (Japanese: ムード歌謡 Hepburn: Mūdo kayō) is a music genre which was popular in Japan after the II World War and has a chorus (called mood chorus) as the main characteristic of the song. https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ムード歌謡 (Japanese page)
    21. Yūki Yamato (Japanese: 山戸結希 Hepburn: Yamato Yūki) https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/山戸結希 (Japanese page)
    22. OHTA PRODUCTION Inc. (Japanese: 株式会社太田プロダクション Hepburn: Kabushikigaisha Ōta Purodakushon) or Ohta Pro (Japanese: 太田プロ Hepburn: Ōta Puro) http://www.ohtapro.co.jp/ (japanese page)
    23. Hot Bath (熱湯風呂, Nettōburo) is a well-known gag/skit of comedian trio Dacho Club (ダチョウ倶楽部, Dachō Kurabu). Post about Dacho Club and Hot Bath: http://www.stage48.net/forum/index....-rikachan-rikahime.11925/page-70#post-1396674
    24. Cabasuka Gakuen (Japanese: キャバすか学園 Hepburn: Kyabasuka Gakuen) http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Cabasuka_Gakuen
    25. Tofu Pro-Wrestling (Japanese: 豆腐プロレス Hepburn: Tōfu Puroresu)
    http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/tofu-prowrestling/ (Japanese page)

Source: http://realsound.jp/2017/12/post-138070.html

Prev
    BUBKA Interview - Ito Seiko & Nakai Rika
    Next
    Home

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Appendix B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail
    #033. The Solo Concert of my Dreams!
    Prev
    #032. Promotion in my hometown Toyama
    Next
    #034. The meaning of young people's words

B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail

#033. The Solo Concert of my Dreams!

[​IMG]
    171218 - Weekly Playboy Jan.8th 2O18 no.1・2 issue
    http://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/2017/12/18/96620/

I guess many people have already known it, but it was announced that NGT48's Solo Concert as well as Nakai Rika's Solo Concert will be held at TDC Hall[1] in January 2018! I got so surprised with this announcement that I even shouted astonished "What? Wait a minute!!" It has always been my dream to hold a solo concert! I would simulate it, singing in the shower since before I ever imagined it would be possible. I'm really, really, really happy!!!!! There's NGT48's solo concert too after almost one year. To someone who loves concerts like me, it's a set of dreams! In addition, we'll have this time the Coming-of-Age (Alduts) Selection's Concert too, with members participating in the next Coming-of-Age Ceremony[2]. It will be three days like a dream, so please come to see us!

January 13th is NGT's Solo Concert, 14th is Coming-of-Age Selection's Concert and 15th is Nakai Rika's Solo Concert!! I can't wait!!!!! It will be fun to think about the setlist! It's one more dream that will come true along with my fans, so I'll be able to see what I was dreaming of! This is all thanks to all of you! Thank you so much!!! Since I think this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, I will do my best! I don't want to make you regret it, so I will make this a very happy concert!!

There will be a lot of other events besides this concert in January. You won't be able to take your eyes off the AKB48 Group at the beginning of the year! You must check it out! Of course, you guys are coming, aren't you? I'll be waiting for you!!

A picture with manager Imamura (Etsuro).
    Why are you sleeping? lol

[​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Tokyo Dome City Hall. https://www.tokyo-dome.co.jp/tdc-hall/
    2. Coming of Age Ceremony (Japanese: 成人式 Hepburn: Seijin-shiki) It marks one's coming of age (age of maturity). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coming_of_Age_Day#Coming_of_age_ceremony

Prev
    #032. Promotion in my hometown Toyama
    Next
    #034. The meaning of young people's words

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
  5. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  6. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Highlights of the last week

More Christmas pics

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

=============
    (TBA) AKBINGO!
    =============
    Rikachan will be on AKBINGO! for the first time! :banana:
    Surprisingly, she has never appeared in this show until now. She was supposed to participate one year ago, but she got flu along with Miion in Okinawa, during the shooting for Renacchi Senbatsu's photobook and couldn't participate in both AKBINGO! and last year's Music Station Super Live.

[​IMG]

===========================
    171220 - AKB48'S ALL NIGHT NIPPON

Rikachan infiltrating the AKB gang with members of Last Idol (?) as guests.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

====================
    171221 - SMART PHONDUE
    ====================

[​IMG] [​IMG]

171222 - MUSIC STATION SUPER LIVE

(Participating for the first time too.)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AKB48 Cuts (Opening, Flying Get, Kokoro no Placard, 11-gatsu no Anklet, Ending)
    [
    Link]

=============================
    NGT48 HANDSHAKE EVENT - TOKI MESSE
    =============================

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

========================================
    171225 - COUNT DOWN TV CHRISTMAS MUSIC FESTIVAL
    ========================================

[​IMG] [​IMG]

AKB48 - 11-gatsu no Anklet
    [
    Link]

Source:
    https://twitter.com/NGT48_info_bot/
    http://www.allnightnippon.com/akb/akb_blog/20171221-13554/
    https://twitter.com/Mst_com/
    https://twitter.com/yuka_ippaiwarae/
    https://twitter.com/official_NGT48/
    https://twitter.com/TBSmusicTV/

• Like Like x 1
  7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Appendix A.26 - Tokyo Sports Article - Nakai Rika
    Prev
    2nd Single Interview - Nakai Rika
    Next
    Nakai Rika's treatment of an anti

A.26 - Tokyo Sports Article - Nakai Rika

NGT Nakai Rika "I'd rather be hated than be someone who people don't even care of at all"
    December26, 2017 16:25(JST)

Tokyo Sports
    [​IMG]
    Nakai Rika, popular due to her strong personality.

Serial publication: Make a splash, Niigata! NGT48 to the whole country (Part 3)"NGT48" is based in Niigata prefecture and made a breakthrough in the 9th AKB48 Selection General Election in June. In the 3rd part of this series, here is the true face of Nakai Rika (20), popular with her unique "Princess character".

I was even more relieved than happy when I got the 23rd place in the General Election, which I went through as NGT's center. I was able to achieve my goal ranking (24th) in this election, where the group got a lot of attention. But, to be honest, looking at Ogiyuka's (Ogino Yuka) and Hinatan's (Homma Hinata) results, I got pretty envious. It makes me feel a bit frustrated and I've got to be patient.

However, there was a part of me that was actually relieved when I left the center in the second single. I realized that I couldn't show my qualities being tied in the center position. In the beginning, I couldn't take balance between my character and be the center at the same time ... Honestly, I don't fit the center (bitter smile). By being the face of the group, you can't do anything carelessly, even though my selling point is to push it to the limit. I was troubled because I was having to act as who I wasn't.

"I can't stand it anymore!" there were at least three times I wanted to die. The image of "the center girl" became a burden ... At some point, I though "It's enough!" and opened my heart and spoke all my worries on the (live broadcast platform) "SHOWROOM" and got scolded by (NGT's theater) manager. (laugh)

I would got flamed very quickly. But since I was the center, people demanded me to behave as such and I was troubled with it too. "I've fought with
    ○○-chan", "I don't like ○○-chan", everything leaked out in the broadcast ... and those were days being beaten repeatedly. I became mentally stronger along with the manager. (laugh)

I may have hurt some members unintentionally with my sharp tongue ... People who dislike me don't even come close anymore. Acting as a cute character outside but revealing things with my sharp tongue (and getting troubled if I speak something inappropriate) has been my pattern. When it blows up, the process repeats all over again. I've been stuck in such a routine.

However, by showing all my true self, it has increased the amount of people who say "I used to dislike you, but now I like you" or "I was a hater, but I have liked you lately". No matter how the first impression is, the important thing is to be known. I'd rather be hated than be someone who people don't even care of at all. Originally, I used to concern too much about people's opinion. Now, I think this is better than being an idol and nobody knows you. Since I'll be attacked anyway, so be it. (laugh)

I want to work hard so more people know me. I got impatient seeing Ogiyuka participating in "Downtown DX"
    [1] (Nippon TV) ... I want to participate there.

Nakai Rika
    Born in August 23, 1997.
    From Toyama prefecture.
    Blood type: A.
    Joined the first generation of NGT48 in August 2015.
    Served as the first center of the debut single "Seishun Dokei", released in April, 2017.
    Nicknames are Rikachan/Rikahime.
    Special abilities: make-up, sing.
    Hobbies: sing, watch TV, make-up.

Notes:
    1. Episode with Kashiwagi Yuki and Ogino Yuka. [Link]

Source:
    Tokyo Sports Web:
    https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/entertainment/859255/
    Yahoo! JAPAN News: https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20171226-00000031-tospoweb-ent

Prev
    2nd Single Interview - Nakai Rika
    Next
    Nakai Rika's treatment of an anti
    Home

• Like Like x 1
  9. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

Did you guys see rika's shotdown at an anti on her showroom? I screamed SO HARD https://www.facebook.com/AKB48Fansub/videos/1627865573939599/
    if you don't understand spanish, i translated it to english!
    "Wait! I found an anti! Thank you for working on new year's lol I was wondering if any would come. There's only one. Spending new years day on the showroom of someone you hate, that's sad! That's so sad! He wrote "Nakai is over/done", but i believe that the one who is over/done is you. Are you okay? There really is one! And at this time too, you must really love me. That's funny. Don't you have anything better to do on your free time? I'd say "get a girlfriend", but you problably can't do that!"

• Like Like x 1
  10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

if the video does not show watch the video here

The only reaction needed :).

11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yeah, I was gunna post it. But you beat me.

Anyways Rikachan is getting even more sassier these days lol

12. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Damn, i was gonna post that first :^^;:

13. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Rikachan going full throttle since the beginning of 2018 ... I love her! [hehe]
    Happy New Year!!!!

14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  15. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Appendix A.27 - Nakai Rika's treatment of an anti
    Prev
    Next
    Nakai Rika vs. Antis

A.27 - Nakai Rika's treatment of an anti

Reactions to NGT48 Nakai Rika's treatment of an anti in the New Year: "It's refreshing!", "She's strong!", "She's got the courage!"
    January 2, 2018 21:54 (JST)

modelpress
    [​IMG]
    Nakai Rika (Photo from NGT48 official site Nakai Rika Photolog)

Nakai Rika's treatment of an anti becomes topic

Nakai pointed out a commentary of an anti during the live broadcast "Good job at the very start of the new year!"

She continued, "I was wondering if any anti would come, and indeed, I found one". "How embarrassing! Watching the broadcast of someone you hate on the new year's day. What a shame!", "You're saying Nakai is done, but you're the one who is done. Are you okay? (laugh) You must really love me", she incited.

In addition, she gave him some advice "Don't you have anything better to do? Why don't you go to Hatsumode
    [1] and get a girlfriend?" but soon she stroke the coup de grâce "Although you probably can't do that".

"She's strong!", "It's too refreshing!"

Nakai's treatment of antis have already had an established reputation, but it has gained new commentaries: "Rikahime is strong!", "It's too refreshing!", "Someone who watches the broadcast of a person they hate must, on the contrary, love her", "She's got the courage!", "Rikachan is cool because she talks straightforward instead of saying things from behind", "I like her attitude" etc.

Notes:
    1. Hatsumode (Japanese: 初詣 Hepburn: Hatsumōde) is the first Shinto shrine visit of the Japanese New Year. Some people visit a Buddhist temple instead. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatsumōde

Source:
    modelpress:
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1738430

Prev
    Next
    Nakai Rika vs. Antis
    Home

• Like Like x 1
  16. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Highlights of the last week of 2017

This video from Yamada Noe's Instagram has almost 100,000 views. :^^;:
    [​IMG]

===========
    AKB48 ALBUM
    ===========

[​IMG] [​IMG]

===================
    COUNTDOWN JAPAN 1718
    ===================

Preview of the songs.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

=================
    JAPAN RECORD AWARD
    =================

AKB48 - Negaigoto no Mochigusare
    [
    Link]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

===================
    NHK KOHAKU UTA GASSEN
    ===================

Rehearsal

Rikachan can be seen at the left wearing a gray blouse and black pants (don't confuse with Mayuyu).
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AKB48 Medley
    Oogoe Diamond
    365-nichi no Kamihikouki
    11-gatsu no Anklet
    [Link]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

=============
    HAPPY NEW YEAR
    =============

[​IMG]
    I'll go as a bad girl this year too.

Source:
    https://twitter.com/NGT48_info_bot/
    https://www.instagram.com/rika___n24x/
    https://twitter.com/karaage_mayu/
    https://7gogo.jp/kayano-shinobu
    https://twitter.com/TBS_awards/
    https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1737574
    https://rockinon.com/quick/cdj1718/detail/171329?rtw

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  17. machina

machina Kenkyuusei

haha, cute new years greeting. this sassy bad girl rika is such an improvement over trying to please everybody imo.

18. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

Yup, sassy-and-says-what-she-thinks rika is one i could really get into!

19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Congrats Rikachan passing the first round of the Renacchi Gekidan audition!!

20. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1