Event / Concert The 3rd AKB48Group Draft Kaigi (18/01/21)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 24, 2017.

1. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Still no Saitama girls in STU.

2. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Why would you want that?

3. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Out of all the Team K draftees, I only think #45 really stood out and fits with Team K's image...
    Meanwhile like all of the STU draftees are great. A real victory

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Isn't it so for obvious reasons

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

5. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Brace yourself Watanabe Akari will be the next in line push after Hana

And maaaaybe can replace her in AKB senbatsu lol

Kinda mix feeling for this draft tho

6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    NOO!!!!!!!!!! I prefer 0 new girls!

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Wasn't she one of the girls who could not move from her home?
    I expect her to withdraw tomorrow morning with the other HKT draft that couldn't move either.

So the final numbers are:

AKB: 19
    SKE: 5
    NMB: 16
    HKT: 5
    NGT: 5
    STU: 5

I wish HKT had gone for a few more (and girls who actually want to be in their group), as they currently have no KKS and they might be needed to sub in.

STU will have now 34 members... enough to form two teams of 17?

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  8. IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    Babyssb
    Had some computer problem and could only come online now. Seems I missed out on all the fun. I'm trying to get some overview of what happened in this thread.
    Does someone know if there's already a video of the event online on some stream or something?

9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    That's the plan.

Detailed summary. And total number of members in each new team.
    http://akb48.blog48.fc2.com/blog-entry-26336.html

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

10. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    So for HKT...

• Baba Sayaka from Saga is a solid pick for KIV. Probably the best one out of the 3 girls who wanted KIV. But also regardless she was a quite strong pick, cute, very amicable and easy to loosen up, decent performance.
    DUEJFXVV4AAwLlw.jpg
    Here she is, between Sakura and Aoi.​
    • Matsuda Yumi, first pick by TII. A rather mellow, and tiny, girl. But a big fan favorite for HKT since she more or less centered the performance at HKT theater.
    • Ito Yueru, for Team H. Young and quite tall girl. I don't really know why people picked her, as she was kinda snooze in SR. Performance wasn't amazing either, nor was she that cute.
    • Seki Ai for TII. Really unique character, and quite unique looks. Speaks Chinese too. She was the rare cool girl around there, yet also very amicable. Did some strategic stuff with her glasses lol. She was my favorite so I'm glad they got her.
    • Then Watanabe Akari, for H. To be honest at first I was upset that they picked a girl who apparently said she didn't want to move. Yet when she got picked I heard her take a different tone, as it seemed she'd be okay after all. Didn't seem that she minded not having Team A either so. (It's fair game anyway). Probabaly going to be HKT's D3 center.
    One other thing about Watanabe Akari is that she is great friends with Seki Ai. She's Seki's 'Amore' lol. I was watching Seki's SR this morning and Akari was there too at the end. They mentioned if they were both in HKT, they could meet every day. Well... seems that is going to come true. So in the end maybe the move isn't all that bad after all.
    Here's the SR, with both at 37min at the end:
    if the video does not show watch the video here

And about Hazama Miharu, 49. I wish they'd picked her instead of Yueru, but nope. To be honest I feared for her when I read twitter the last few days, the two other HKT Team H young girls were consistently preferred over her. And then when Miharu was up to perform in the group songs on stage, the fan comments in the room started to seem indifferent towards her, saying that they kinda don't need her. So yeah...
    Sadly I think that the other girls would have been preferred over her no matter what happened.
    Sasshi herself did say that she still had one girl she would have really wanted but the fans already decided to quit, so she said come to =LOVE lol. Perhaps that was her.

Numbers-wise, 5 kinda was my preferred number to quit at. So that's ok for me. HKT is always conservative with drafts.

11. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Except that every other group has (or in HKT's case, used to have) at least one girl from the Saitama prefecture.

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Has that plan been conveyed to management?
    There is already adivide between senbatsu girls and not-senbatsu (NGT at least got a few songs with the whole 1st gen) that a promotion could be the next best thing to happen to some of them.

Also, I keep asking for this in every draft, but please, kami-sama, give us a D3 song/PV (for each group). :cute:

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I don't think the Team 8 kennin are so pointless.

Without them, Team A, for example, currently has 12 full members + 4 bound KKS.
    That's too impractical when it comes to the theatre.
    With the D3 (3 new girls) they'll have 7 KKS, but when the senbatsu girls are out (Yui, Mion, Annin, Renacchi, etc.) the Eitos can come and help.

Plus, it works both ways.
    Team 8 helps AKB in the theatre and Team 8 gets to appear in more songs and PVs (whenever the team songs come back).
    And I'd rather see them mingling with the other AKB girls than Sakura, Haruppi, Ryoha and the likes, who are just there to take spots in videos and ignore the theatre.

So bored on this Sunday afternoon that you want to start fights on the internet? :p

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  14. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    For the next Draft Kaigi I suggest that teams get at least 1 pick of their choice while fans can vote for their favorites. I am not quite satisfied although my favorite made it into the team.

15. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Oh wow Tada Kyoka actually made it. I thought her videos were weak (esp. final appeal), but she stood out to me during the performance at NMB theater. Gonna low key keep an eye on her.

16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Sasshi wanted #32 Shinano Soroha for =LOVE. she was picked by STU in the end, so it won't happen anyway.

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1741877

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i missed it omg lol,where can i watch it?

18. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    @fatrain Oh interesting. I was fearing for her, because she was quite nice too. Anyway good for her then.

@firecoral Check out her SRs, she has a very colourful personality. She and her pumpkin hand-doll lol

19. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

OMG she is so pretty!!! she would have been perfect for KIV!! Is she the one who auditioned 10 times?

And what was up with HKT fans? Voting for a girl who didn't want to move.

20. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    • Useful Useful x 1