The CONFESSION Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by yic17, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I hate going out on New Year's Eve. Not that I don't like to party or drink. I just don't like having to pretend that I am at all happy about it. Plus being single kind of sucks on NYE. Anyhow, Happy New Year to everyone. Stay safe.

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Glad that Ogiyuka got a massive success but placing her with likes of Jurina & Sakura is weird because it's violating her fate that she's supposed to be an idol for hipsters to oshi.

Just like indie bands such as Arctic Monkeys & Arcade Fire, she may acquire success & popularity but it's better for her to stay indie, she shouldn't go mainstream.

But indeed, she needs recognition that she's amazing & people need to know her.

Another hipster idol? Tomu!

P.S I'm sorry but in my mind people who are oshiing Jurina have awful taste but people who are oshiing Sakura is nearly acceptable.

3. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

I've been watching your little display of cringey posts for a while, you are one of posters who give bad name to Indonesian netizen.
    Don't you realize that? That affects me, more importantly other Indonesian posters here.

I suggest read The Official Stage48 Rules , especially this point.

In case you don't understand, saying "x member is ugly" and attacking other fans is few example of bashing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Pardon me for that, I just wanna be honest.

5. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I don't follow NGT much but it confuses me that NGT has gone through so many centers change in just a few singles. Right from the beginning I think Katomina is a perfect and adequate center already. Good thing now they found the Cinderella Girl OgiYuka to represent NGT inside 48 world and I support her to be. I just can't think why the management must go round experimenting so much only to have the final miraculous winner not within their original center candidates?

And really Aki-P make a JPN48 already. And then let AKB48 stands by its own.

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Two singles. So technically 2 center rotation so far but you start counting from their first ever song (Max Toki 315go) as well. Then Okkapa > Rika > Ogiyuka.

7. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Yeah, you're right. Maybe me calling it singles were a stretch. I was counting even back from when NGT was in its early period in which Katomina was assigned to center Hebirote and being interviewed in TV shows and all.

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sorry for calling certain members like Jurina & Yuiyui are from people with awful taste but indeed, people with awful taste are majority, if people with wonderful taste were majority, Sayaya & Megu would've joined Ogiyuka in kami 7 and this would've won Grammy Award for Record of the year.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  9. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Are you still in delusion mode?
    It seems like you are always drunken for various reasons LOL

10. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

[hehe]

TBH, it's NYE. But then that wouldn't explain the poster's PWI at other times... well, a few other times...

11. ponsaya0388

ponsaya0388 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    Dude, We both Sayaya oshi. But i love Yuiyui, while you're not. so which one am I? The 'awful taste person' or 'the wonderful one'?

12. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    There's no such thing as "awful taste" or "wonderful taste". There will always be girls you like and dislike and it's the same for everyone else. Everyone knows girls many people like but he/she doesn't and doesn't understand where their popularity is coming from, but there's no need to shove it into other people's faces. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and there's no such thing as good or bad opinions, just opinions you can agree or disagree with.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I'm so drunk, you guys gotta no idea ...
    I'll be back soon!
    Happy New Year btw!!!!

14. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

This post doesn't make any sense at all.

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Because I'm sober,

Me: Beer sucks
    Some dude: Have you drunk beer?
    Me: Didn't you fuckin know that I'm sober?

Sometimes I claim myself adhering straight-edge, lifestyle of being absent from consuming alcohol, recreational drugs including cigarette. It's associated with punk & hardcore music as when I was in highschool I mostly listened to these musics.

16. XxkanezxX

XxkanezxX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I must confess I still don't see or get yui yui's appeal or even get why people or management see this push succeeding? (If someone could give me their take/explanation that will be greatly appreciated)

Reasons why I don't get it: I think she's rather boring and I believe her pick to be a next gen ace/mayu successor will work against her rather than help her in the long run because there's already signs that it's gone to her head and I feel like she'll expect everything to go her way or fall in line and if it doesn't or management decide to look to someone else she won't be able to fall back on her own character since I feel like that's pretty much her idol character now "next gen ace/mayu successor(she even says it herself now) and has nothing else going on for her. Unless I'm wrong, let me know because in most cases when one doesn't have the best character they still can rely on being a cute/orthodox idol and I personally don't think she's pretty or cute for that matter.

I don't hate her I just don't get the appeal and in most cases I eventually see why someone is pushed (even with mako and nana I totally see why they were pushed). I've heard the usual excuse about her being young and needs time to grow but I think that's a weak excuse because of girls like nako miku Meru even hana(who's appeal I don't get either but she at least has a personality)

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    ^^^^

In my mind choosing Yuiyui as Mayuyu's successor in AKB48 is like choosing Isco Alarcon as Xavi Hernandez' successor in Spain national team. Actually Thiago Alcantara, Sergi Roberto, & Saul Niguez are better. Points for Roberto, he's so underrated. Last clasico, he was instrumental in destroying Real Madrid's midfield. He killed Casemiro. FC Barcelona aware that he's very important and recently the club given him a new contract with 500M buyout clause. Roberto deserves to join Spain national team for world cup next summer?

Don't get it? You're just not into football & puta madrid.

18. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^
    As long as we the fans aren't privy to all decisions made about members and reasons why... there'll always be those maintained in positions of privilege that boggle us. Add to that the blinders worn by hardcore fans against reason... and getting to the truth is even harder, if it ever gets out. I just accept that, as a non-monetary, casual supporter of my favorite members... I can only hope my girls get a fair shake and try to be unbiased (and not an asshole) when confronted with hard truths (or heavily-biased fan retorts). I'm human too, so take that as you will.

I confess wintertime is one of my least favorite seasons to drive, anywhere on the globe... with the influx of fresh Washington-state plates around here, I can only predict there'll be more medicated drivers (scrip- and self-) on the road... and so far, they haven't proven me wrong. And yes, I have lived in WA long enough to know what it's like to drive there in the dark months... on both two and four wheels (read: hairier than Chewbacca dipped in Rogaine)...

Speaking of medicated... being on gut meds that nonetheless have side effects on cognition and mood, I'm quite self-conscious about watching for the classic stereotypical signs seen in the severely medicated in WA: erratic behavior, mood swings, irrational/unforced emotional outbursts. So far this new one seems okay; wife says I'm 'a bit more introspective but otherwise not devolving into some pill-popping psychopath' -- sweet! Thanks, babe :^^;:

But I do confess being sensitive to this, enabled me to see just how friggin' medicated so-called polite society really is. So strange to be walking through the mall... and a movement or behavior catches my eye, only to follow and see the more subtle, less-known signs (atypical, nearly ascitic belly distention; a certain stare; a certain distinct smell as they walk by; subtle tics). It's almost a cautionary sign to gaze upon what I too might be headed for, if I also decide to take the med route to rid personal demons. Umm, I'll take the advice :wtf:

19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I just had a big self realization moment. For the longest time blue is my favorite color because I like the sky and the sea. So probably that is why STU has been very appealing to me from the very get go.

Also not only that, my preference of colors is starting to favor pink and yellow :^^;: Used to be a chocolate flavor lover but now I prefer strawberry milk and ice cream.

And I am more easily in getting emotional when watching stages and concerts.

I am a changed man.

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Ogiyuka is the same as Jurina, Sayaner, & Sakura. Ogiyuka is similar to Sasshi & Rie more because Ogiyuka is originally an AKB48 member.