1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your dream last night?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by freezingkiss, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Velociraptor

Velociraptor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mayu Watanabe
    Just saw this thread and really wanted to share this dream I had

So I was alone in a dark room, watching tv. A documentary was on about people that would mysteriously go missing in the 1800s. Apparently some man who had some creepy smile(Imagine a joker type smile), would hypnotize people with his eyes, like how you would see in cartoons where eyes would make a spiral and control people. Somehow, I get teleported into the television, and I'm wearing a 1800s style police uniform. One of my comrades come up to me and pulls me saying, "there's the man". So there was three of us, all with rifles in are hands, the smiling man had his back to me and my squad. I was going to hit this guy with the butt of my rifle, but then he turns around and hypnotizes me and my squad. He had that creepy smile, almost as if he was mocking us. At that point I didn't know what to do, and I thought I was going to die, I was thinking about my other mates. I failed them, I turn my head to them, with the look of "I'm sorry I failed you". Then both of them pulled up there rifles and shot the smiling man down, I somehow broke out of his hypnosis(Power of friendship or something?). I get teleported back to my room, I then decide to play Nier:Automata with the PS4 I don't have.

The End
    I gotta stop watching those horror channels on youtube like Mr. Nightmare

• Like Like x 1
  2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Last 2 nights:

1. Last night I dream that I was among astronauts sent by Elon Musk & SpaceX to Mars. In Mars, we were attacked by a giant monster snake but we survived & managed to escape.
    2. Yesterday night, she appeared in my dream after a couple of months she didn't. I had been missing her. I hope she'll appear on my dream again often like she used to. Maybe only in my dream, I have girlfriend.

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Velociraptor

Velociraptor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mayu Watanabe
    Who is "she" like exactly? Does she exist in real life, or is it somebody you've never seen before?

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yes she does but I can't , it's embarassing. At least she knows I exist. If you can guess who she is, please, keep silent.

5. Velociraptor

Velociraptor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mayu Watanabe
    Ok I get its your crush!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  6. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I'm sitting low to the ground, wind furiously slamming me every which way. It's cold -- a dry, high-altitude-like cold that cuts right through my thin smock and Army field jacket. I'm wearing shorts and sandals, though. Dirt scrapes and crunches between my teeth. I cannot stand up.

Trying to guard my eyes by shrinking inside the collar of the jacket... I can see thick, roiling black clouds over me in all directions, all the way to the horizon. The ground is slightly sloped, little dried tufts of dead grass in the dirt and pebbles and sand. There are hills or mountains to the right, flat expanse to my left. The horizon is like a slash of light, just bright enough to make out my hands and some of my surroundings briefly in the violent windstorm. Where the clouds touch the horizon they turn blood red, and the swirling, tortured shapes of their edges become visible. Some small scrub trees and grass, but nothing suggesting people live here.

The wind dies down a bit... dust and grit settle. Can now make out a dirt road to the right, mud tamped down flat by human feet for hundreds of years, that sort of side-by-side dirt trail in the middle of nowhere. The wind howls and moans miles above my head, above the mountains behind the trail. This trail extends perfectly straight, right into the horizon. Little whirlwinds and dust devils swirl around me, but I can stand now... and walk over to the trail... and stand in between the two tracks, looking down them towards the horizon... then behind me, into utter charcoal gray darkness. Either way, the trail stretches equally into both vanishing points. There's the urge to suddenly make haste, as if to 'get in before dark'... so begin to walk toward the light. The wind is still whistling and baying around me... but now it's while walking.

I must've walked for days in this dream... no water, no food, no sleep, no rest. Just walking, one foot in front of the other, towards a blood-red and blinding-white horizon, under an eave of evil-looking, thousand-mile-wide wall cloud.

--

I had this dream way back when I was still stationed in D.C., next to Arlington Nat'l Cemetery (Fort Myer, VA). Had a feeling it was someone else's experience, somehow. But... that wasn't the freakiest thing to happen to me while stationed there, so close to the headstones I could see them from my barrack's window.

7. Velociraptor

Velociraptor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mayu Watanabe
    This is a weird fairytale style dream I had

I had a dream where I was in a wheat field, it was dusk and a girl who seemed very familiar, but I couldn't see her face because she had a veil, she told me we had to help some captive field workers. I accepted and we helped some workers escape, an old women said that a princess was held captive in a castle and that I was the only one who could save her. I was going to declined, fearing I wasn't going to get out alive, but the workers literally picked me up and threw me into the castle themselves.

It was completely dark and all I had was a sword and a shield. I had no clue where I was going, until I see a white dress. I see a women who seems to be tied up, as I get closer it turns out it was MY WAIFU, it was Lyn from Fire Emblem. I hurried up and tried to untie her. That's when I heard the most sinister cackling, it echoed throughout the castle. I try to find the source, but I can't see 3 feet in front of me. Then I hear a VERY deep breathing, it sounded like somebody with a oxygen mask, it keeps getting closer, then it stops. Right if front a red light flashes, I immediately recognized what it was, that RED CRIMSON flash was a lightsaber. It partly lit the room, and I saw the face of the user wielding it, DARTH VADER.

I pull out my sword and we duel, Vader was way too strong. A flash of lighting appeared and hit me, causing me to hit the ground hard, it was EMPEROR PALATINE. I knew I was screwed, there was no way I could win this fight. Remember the girl I mentioned earlier? She appeared to my aid and she calls Vader, "Anakin". She did not have the veil anymore, I finally recognized it was PADME! Vader stops and turns off his lightsaber and goes and hugs her. The emperor stops his lightning strike, I get up quickly and strike him down with my sword and he disappears(like Ben Kenobi in a new hope). Vader had returned to the light!

I finally untie Lyn and she kisses me

The End

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  8. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

WOW -- just had a doozie. Guess conditions for such a dream had to accumulate in order to get these massively-vivids vs. prior... but boy was this one for the record books...

Oddly only one dominant emotion in this dream, and that's fear... mixed with a bit of regret and definitely sorrow and loss. The fear comes from a global revelation I'll get into in more detail, but here's what I can remember (not a lot of plot in this one... but the one scene that sticks fastest requires a bit of info and backstory)...

As you know... dreams tend to either put you right in the thick of the action, already primed with a past context you were 'uploaded' into the dream with (or at least it seems that way on recall) -- you rarely, if ever, dream linearly like watching a movie from opening crawl to credits... you're just inserted into an already populated timeline.

In this one... definitely seemed as if sleep conditions toppled over internal resistance to 'vivid', and just dropped me into the thick of those 8K, smell/sound/taste/touch-memory levels. I'm wondering if a dietary change that settled my gut unexpectedly, but incredibly well (regular amounts of nutritional yeast in my diet) has anything to do with this... but for lack of any way to increase sample size past "one (1)"... it's all just speculation, and most likely not considering all salient conditions. But here's what I know: I've been doing this for a couple of weeks with a happy gut but no vivids... until last night.

So on to the dream...

I'm riding a train. It's a futuristic train not unlike Snowpiercer... but not a comment on class dystopia like that one was. I'm traveling in luxury, seeing beautiful vistas not unlike those in great anime, when a train is going by a seaside town: that saturated-blue + white-fluffy-clouds environment... feeling distinctly like a long struggle is over, and I can finally rest going back to... somewhere. I'm talking to a well-dressed, mustachioed man in our rail car, the transparent roof letting in tons of light but no heat, and by some miracle of technology, you don't even need to squint. He's eating something with fine utensils, maybe Victorian styled, but they ring on his plate with an odd sound. Smells like chicken cooked over hot coals... that rich, nutty, intoxicating izakaya smell, with a bit of fruity vinegar, and something sickly sweet -- maybe his wife's drink. She's oddly not dressed as fancy as he, more a business-looking earthy brown blazer/skirt. I think to myself, 'kinda like male and female peacocks'. Her dress seems antique to me... so think this is the semi-distant future, maybe 100 yrs or more. There are no rail sounds, much like a maglev train or something. Only the 'tink-tink' of strangely-ringing forks and knives... which remind me (in recall, not in-dream) of the sound the T1000 makes when its pieces fall on a hard surface...

The train turns into a valley and heads uphill on a long climb, into the mountains... when I see but don't hear, flaming things swoosh by the clear canopy of the car. They're missiles -- but looking up they seem to come from a blank spot in the sky(?) We feel a shudder, and see the back of the train trailing around a wide curve atop a very high trestle -- has to be 1000m high, kinda like the view from the Millau Bridge, but triple -- there are small aircraft and flocks of big birds flying level with us. The rear of the train explodes in first a white shockwave and decompression cloud... then bright orange flames, dragging a few of the cars off the side into the ravine we're towering over. Only those few fall off (maybe due to some safety device that decouples the cars)... but I can hear and feel sounds like whining of motors and wheels wobbling, underneath us. More volleys hit ahead of us... and the train slows to a crawl. The canopy goes black and red lights come on, just before it detaches and comes off, the chill of higher-altitude winds stinging my eyes. My companion and his wife are scrambling for their phones, the wife yelling into hers in another language (maybe combloc). He then stares past me at missiles hitting the steep, fjord-like mountains around us, deeply-cut by rain but green, like a tropical island, or Japan.

"It's happening -- it's all happening!" he says with hair flying, while pointing my incredulous gaze calmly at the mountain. His wife stands and moves carefully past me, towards the cars at the rear(?!), opening those access doors with a wave of her hand.

I look -- and this is where my recall is strongest and most vivid...

Where the missiles hit... the rock, trees, and soil fall away in slow motion, due to the enormous scale, like watching a glacier calve... but underneath isn't more soil or rock... but bloody, coagulated red, with fleck of white in it, like ground beef. We're miles away from a small, steep peak taking a direct hit... but I can see this texture and material as if it's in my hands right now. Flesh and bone, ground to a sinew-y pulp.

More hits, and more stuff falls away in the smoke and shockwaves... and underneath that, are what must be billions -- billions -- of decapitated human heads, making up the core of these mountains. Every hit from the missiles, reveals these non-defleshed skulls and heads, until all around us the green is gone, slid in vast lahars into the river below us. The sun is beginning to set -- making the sky orange and red as well. I can now smell the stench of the enormous massacre grave, existing for who knows how long beneath only perhaps 300m of soil and rock... the train is now crawling at a walking pace, and I hear creaking and the snap of concrete cracking under immense strain. My companion says 'this is what was under it all... this is what we made, bastards...', throwing his hands up and looking to me for some moor in this incredible scene. I stare back, but return my gaze at the mountains, streams red and brown, a creepy whistle in the air growing louder as the minutes pass. We're alive at least, I think to myself, slumping down into my seat, a tufted velvet-y thing...

The train creaks and heaves, and I can see and feel the front of the train pointing downward to the river -- the missiles have destroyed the trestle, and it's collapsing and taking the whole train with it. My last view is diving down faster and faster, freefalling with small objects like glasses and plates hovering near me, the rotting flesh land rising up to meet me... it seems to take minutes to reach the ground... and I feel a pang of regret, but acceptance...

That's when my neighbor's fucking yapping dog woke me up around 6am, ruining the rest.

Easily could've been the most unsettling dream in a while... but oddly enough some part of me that experienced this dream (and having no gauge for what's real and what's a vivid, filed my experience in the dream in the same space as real experience) felt rather regretful, but calm. I wasn't even that upset the damned dog (whose owners have been warned to either curb/kennel or be in non-compliance with community regs) woke me up mid-vivid. It was in a word, incredible... and I'm sure there are other contexts that've evaporated, like in all dreams. Very, very weird one.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  9. Velociraptor

Velociraptor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mayu Watanabe
    From what I understand in parts of the texts, you're not a believer in the paranormal? Your dreams may be up to something here(maybe).

10. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Quite the contrary -- my Post Dump series coming up... will in part, discuss stories of my own paranormal experiences... but through the eyes of someone for whom making stuff up in your head due to fear, prompting, etc., vs. true, still-unexplained-even-when-muckraked, has a clear delineation.

Part 2 of my first post, 'The Rez', is one of these posts... I'll update possibly tonite after client work...

For those not familiar with my dream posts... I'm on a gut med that's known to create very vivid dreams, though not as much as the previous one I was on. This is the context behind why I tend to want to share my dreams here...

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I'm so depressed about this, even I'm often dreaming about it.

I studied astronomy in ITB. https://www.as.itb.ac.id/en/

I indeed really want to study astronomy. ITB in Bandung, Indonesia is the only university in Southeast Asia that offers astronomy as study major. But I'm no longer eligible to apply the examination because in Indonesia, most state universities limit age of applicants, max 2 years after highschool diploma was issued. I hate this truth, fuck this. Now I have to go to as close as Australia or New Zealand or Japan to fulfill my dream to study astronomy.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  12. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I had a dream yesterday that...

I was playing Dota in my room when all of a sudden someone barged in and said that I've been arranged in a wedding. Of course, I hate that thought since I want to marry someone that I choose. So, I said that I want to meet her. A few moments later, she was with me in my room. We started to talk and I said, "Are you okay with this?" She replied, "Well, it's okay with me." Then I thought of the probability that I can't run away from this arranged marriage, and that this'll probably affect both our families in my dream. So, I told her that, "If ever that we'll be together, remember that I'm not that romantic and I'm very awkward sometimes." She just nodded.

After that, she started to visit me daily, like she wants to win me. Well, I'm starting to notice her charms. I started to think that maybe it ain't bad when we got married.

The girl in my dreams looks like one of the candidates at MNL :^^;:. She's not listed in my signature though.

So, that's my dream!

Am I really that desperate to get married already? I mean, I'm still young though.

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I dreamt this again last night...................

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Oh God my dream last night was a mix of 2 things I often dream:

The girl who often appears in my dream was an astronomer.....

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Last night I dreamt that I was a musician having career in Japan, playing guitar for a post-rock band.....

The band is consisting mostly foreigners than Japanese......

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  16. BreinKendall

BreinKendall Kenkyuusei

Last night, I dreamed that I was having a vacation in the Bahamas with my family..

Was a great trip, overall.

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Got a dream that I was a musician again, now I was a DJ like this guy and she appeared on that dream too...........

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  18. BreinKendall

BreinKendall Kenkyuusei

I was falling from the sky, but was caught by Iron Man. I guess I really am a Marvel fan.

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Got bizarre dream again. I lived in a house with a pond full of platypuses. Well an amazing species of animal indeed.

20. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Does anyone watch Rupauls Drag Race? Last night I had the weridest dream where Trixie Mattel won the SSK (!!!) against 48g members when Shangela was literally right there. :fp: