1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

another great episode !!!!

Nakada is like a Engerizer bunny and she keep going going and going :worthy::worthy::worthy:

[​IMG]

- Wakasama Gundan in danger of disband after this episode lol [hehe]
    - poor Minami senapi is not even in the top 3 on Momoko

episode 142

http://48videodouga.net/video/6658

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Momoko perhaps is the most predictable, like why even bother raising your hand :lol:
    Nakada closing in for a record that will never be broken :hehe: but there's still hope . . .

3. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    my prediction: nakada to be the new record holder. i'm pretty confident yoda gonna choose asuka

4. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Watched the 2nd part of the 2018 Valentine episode. I do like the addition of the "punishment points", upped the ante much more than previous valentine episodes.
    I really feel sorry for Nakada at this point. I'm not even a big fan of hers, but seeing her rejected expression time and time again...man. Hoping for that slim glimmer of hope...next episode, maybe?

Momo-chan wins for the most obvious and FASTEST valentine choice. I don't ever remember Hoshino put herself out like that in the past valentine's specials, so...poor Minami.

This episode should also be subtitled, "Fall of the Waka-sama Gundan" [hehe]

5. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    they will be the 3rd part ... ?
    thats so rare 1 theme for 3 episode ...
    maybe our girls are very busy now

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Nice episode, Momoko is so :cute:. Can't wait for next week, I'm curious who will be Renka's choice.
    I find it amusing that both Momoko and Umezawa chose Maiyan and they are both very close to each other as well. I guess Ume chose Maiyan as she is her inspiration. While Momoko seems to like dependable oneesan figure in both Maiyan and Ume.

7. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Mizuki is bad, really bad. :^O^:
    She's really good at fishing fans and senpai. :fear:

8. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Momo-Yoda is a ponkotsu duo and Kuboshita is a tricky duo.. Okay, interesting, lol

If I were Umezawa and Mizuki, I'll give a present to Wakatsuki in private, after that recording..

9. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    The part 2 of Valentine section, Wakasama gundan is the MVPs of this ep. :cool:
    Shitara still remembers his joke "I will cut your face" on Umezawa. Shiraishi was so beautiful, Shiraishi was really happy when Umezawa chose her over Wakasama gundan leader. Wakatsuki biting her tongue was so sexy.
    A sexy heart-breaking gundan leader
    [​IMG]
    Shitara's praying :XD:. Nakada road, nakada road was dangerous. Seems like it leads to Forever Alone land.
    That road is tough
    [​IMG]

Where is Nakada road?
    [​IMG]

Her illusion was over 9000
    [​IMG]
    Yamashita made Wakasama gundan foundation rumble. Yamashita asked her other senpai if their gundan had any free spot. At the end, Kuroishi appeared, you don't mess with Kuroishi. :cold:
    The condition of Wakasama gundan base right now
    [​IMG]
    The condition of Wakasama gundan base right now 2
    [​IMG]
    Something is not right
    [​IMG]
    The conversation of Ozono with Shiraishi was so cute. Ozono raised her hand "hai", a happy baka couple. Minami-chan was not strong enough, can Hoshino achieve the 4th position? Takayama's fast speaking was really funny.
    I don't know what she says
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Next week, Asuka will give to Shitara a one penaty point. I really want to know why. :^O^:

• Like Like x 1
  10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@kinglight25 great recap again !!! and lol at Nakada road [hehe] I vote for Nakada getting her own gundan after next week episode.:worthy:

fanart of Nakada road/way

[​IMG]

source

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Ok if it's for Kanarin, I'll agree for a gundan formation.
    She's got five members so far: Kubo, Reno, Sato, Ayano, Zuki (bye bye Waka gundan) :hehe:
    Let's see next episode if more will join in.

12. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Urm, this might be me. But I think Nakada is just rehashing Asuka's tragedy from 2-3 years back. As much as I like her, this gets stale after a while.

Anyway, I will give her an A for trying and adding variety points to this valentine series.

13. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Aside from any private relationship she had with 3rd gens, I feel Nakada is more taking the advantage on the situation to make herself have a lot more screen time though :D
    It does seems kinda stale though since Asuka's condition back then was more innocent that she does actually get along really well with 2nd gens due to her age.

Too bad Nakada herself is already a kenkyuusei for Sayuringo Gundan :D

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@innoaloe well i dont think Sayuringo will be upset if Nakada launch her own gundan.:^^;: she needs new members to join her on the Nakada Road.

15. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    That's what I think what she is doing too. Not that I am against it. She is pretty smart that way.

16. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    @kinglight25
    Man, I already said this before, but I will restate: I love your memes :lol:
    Last week's "Suicide Squad" and Nakada's "Street Fighter Continue" screen were amazing. Wakasama Gundam memes from this episode also got me on the floor!
    It's great that you frequently do geeky references (like with Skyrim, SFII and other stuff). Your photoshop skills are nice, you're creative and seem to have a natural talent for comedy (or, at least, fun comments).
    Actually, every week, after watching these shows' episodes, I come here specifically to check your memes.
    You're probably a busy person and I don't want you to feel pressured, but please keep it up!
    As for Nakada, I actually don't think she's forcing some screen time here. I mean, Nakada had some strong reasons to think she was the favorite of some kouhais. For example, what would you think if someone told you "I like you so much, it hurts" or like how Sato kept hugging her :^^;:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  17. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Nakada hasn't learned from her one-sided love towards Kotoko. :^^;:

18. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

No, I'm quite positive that she is intentionally forcing screen time for herself. In NOGIBINGO!9, Episode 10, she specifically stated that she was upset that she didn't take advantage of her screen time, so it seems she has been trying a lot more lately. She is definitely trying to take advantage of the Valentine's episode to get more screen time.

19. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Props to Nakada who sacrifices her heart for her screentime..

20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Nakada is so great. Get as much screen time as possible. I'm doubtful that she believes she has a chance with any 3rd Gen member; she's just going up for the screen time. It's all good IMO. Play it for variety. But remember she does have thing for cute idols -- so there's that. The structure of the episode begged for the 1st Gen members to just jump right in or risk getting batsu points (sp?). She's just going with the flow and grabbing attention. We've posted more about her here than in her own thread, so it's working.

Looking forward to next episode where Bananaman get a batsu point doled out by Asuka. What's that all about?! LOL!