1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Mail (mobame) iOS and Android App

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by gakushan, Feb 26, 2018.

1. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

I have Yuiri, Naachan and the manager right now and I will continue to subscript to both Yuiri and Naachan.
    Honestly, I highly recommend Naachan's mobame. You will always get 7 emails with 10-14 pictures unless she's sick. And it's not just about the numbers but the quality is very high as well.

2. Rem

Rem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    If you're on Android, you can get the 7-day trial and cancel immediately, and it won't charge you automatically at the end of your trial.

3. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

so after cancelling, you still receive messages for the rest of the trial?

Sent from my SM-G9200 using Tapatalk

4. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

I still do. I canceled my 2 member course 2 days ago and I'm still getting mails.

5. Rem

Rem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Yeah, you also get a free trial for each course so you can get 50 first and then 30 + 20 when the 50-member trial is almost up (Activate it before the trial promotion is up). Hell, you can grab the trial for every course if you want.

6. mils

mils Kenkyuusei

Thanks a lot for the table :worthy: the ones I saw were outdated.
    My trial period already ended cause I was charged yesterday but I'm keeping these ones.
    Okada Nana: I already had her mails since a couple of months ago through... another way. Her mobame is for keeps until graduation and beyond.
    Yamane Suzuha: her mails are really, really cute and makes great use of the adorable app emojis, she sometimes repeats photos but they're always with other members I like :blush:.
    Hayasaka Tsumugi: I like her but her mobame is kinda what I expected after seeing her experience with SNS last year. She seems like the kind of girl to whom it doesn't come out naturally to write cute idolish mail (and sometimes talk about herself or her feelings) daily cause she writes very little and mostly one or two line sentences. It's cute stuff thou but I don't feel I'm getting enough bang for my buck as she's only sent mails in the last two days out of four, and specially considering mobame is currently her only personal way of communicating with fans. I'll most likely end up switching her to try another member for a while in the near future cause I already have two in mind.

7. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    If you want to change the member, if you like Komiharu, give Komiharu mobame's a try! She knows how to use mobame. If she can she puts 5 messages per day. One of them is about lunch or dinner that prepares her mother. IT looks delicious! and she explain all about the food.
    In the others she explains what she did during the day (job, free day, etc) and when she feels sad she put a message saying how she feels and why she feels sad for example.

There's a diference between her mobame and the others SNS she uses!

8. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Oh wow, thanks for working on this! I have Yui (A), Tomu and Myao at the moment but Myao has sent one message in three days so I might replace her with Rei as it looks like you get more for your money with her (and I do love Reichan <3) - thanks for the breakdown of numbers.

I only wanted to get the number of members in the trial that I intended to continue with and pay for...I think I'd get overwhelmed just seeing all the new messages from 50 members, haha

Edited to add: I like how subscribing to Tomu gets you bonus Orin photos without having to pay for Orin too lol

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  9. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

I'm on 33 members right now but long term I'm only planning to get macharin and ayuchan. Ayu sends a good morning photo every morning and many other messages during the day.

I cleared out my inbox yesterday afternoon and now I'm back at 49 unread messages... lol

Sent from my SM-G9200 using Tapatalk

10. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    oh my, i need the IPA for this.

11. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    I'll show you the final table!!
    members2.PNG members3.PNG

12. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Well, that answers the question I came here to ask. I've been signed up for Seichan's for two days but gotten nothing at all :( guess it's good to know it's just me...

13. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

When you subscribe, do you get access to all previous emails sent? or only the new ones?

14. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Only the new ones :)

15. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    1 questions.. Did u guys use VPN or something? I cant get access to it in my country.. It says not available & i cant install it through Play Store.. I'm Malaysian btw.. Thanks.. ;)

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    The mobame staff team sent an info message with the following content through the official mobame app:
    • AKB48 D3 members will be added to the selectable members' lists on 2018.04.16 (Monday) at 12:00 JST and they'll start sending mails on the same day at 17:00 JST.
    • A special "Free mobame messages from the newly added KKS for 15 days" campaign will be launched for the official mobame app. The campaign starts on 2018.04.16 and ends on 2018.04.30. Please note: you can benefit from the free campaign for 15 days even if you register for the free members' mail on the last day (on 2018.04.30) but before 23:59 JST. Example: you register on 2018.04.30 16:00 JST -> your free period for the new KKS' mail ends on 2018.05.14.
    Edit 2018.04.10: added more info about the free KKS campaign.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    It seems that there is a problem. I didn't receive any Komiharu's mobame today and she sent three..do you have the same problem?

18. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Which version of the app do you have? I updated mine today to 1.0.2.

I haven't received any mail from Zukkii today, but she might just be too busy at the moment.

19. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Same problem for me :cry:
    I updated my app but didn't receive my mails today...

20. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Checked my app just now and found a mail from the support staff: the missing mails were due to problems with their server. They apologized for this and are currently implementing repairs.

The missing mails will be automatically resent once the problem with the server has been solved.

• Informative Informative x 2