[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Hmm how do you know all these? If true better just completely disband the group before things get worst. Its poor management really.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. ramadya

ramadya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Twitter:
    ramadayoo
    Zuumin just dispelled a rumour about her being bullied weeks ago and now rumoured as techi enemies.what a poor girl :gavel:

3. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    i think the real enemies are the fans lol spreading rumors and drama

4. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    Kanji 2nd gen is about time, and I'm always looking forward to more girls. Hiragana 3rd gen on the other hand feels way too soon, but AKB's first generations came really swiftly too, so I'll just see how it ends up. I only hope that Hiragana will get their own show or something that makes it easier to get to know the members. Right now I still have problems putting names on faces for several of the 2nd gen girls, so it would be really helpful to have something that was really theirs.

5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    We are asking for Hiragana show for awhile now. Hopefully this mean they'll have it. With different MCs.
    If this separation and new girls don't give them what they deserve, and what we need to know them better, I don't know what will.

As for Kanji, it's time for a 2nd gen since Hiragana took another path.

Good luck to the girls but I'm curious about the mechanics of this drafting.

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Well, I can only say what I feel. I did apologize for being emotional about this, but this is what I feel, so this is my day to do it. It's just my feeling about things, from all the interviews and videos and bits of radio I've read and seen. It's not some kind of provable knowledge, it's my impression. Just like some other people have the impression Techi's problem is mainly physical. I just see things differently. Who knows who's right, if anyone?

It is seeming now that the economics of the situation are driving K46 toward the same competitive model other groups have. Other people like that. I don't. I think one of the major strengths of K46 has been the all-member senbatsu, so the competition is reduced somewhat.

7. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Just assuming that they are her enemies, and has made her life a living hell, is such a big statement, that can’t be backed up by impressions.

If there’s no confirmed truth to it, doesn’t it seem kinda...weird to say ?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  8. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    You call this being "emotional"? That's not being emotional, that's spouting completely made up bs, putting down other girls and spreading harsh accusations without the slightest bit of credible evidence, just so you can make your little angel look good despite all the bs. What a way to tell everyone where your priorities really lie.
    You're implying that she's getting bullied by other members, that they "made her life hell" and that she doesn't participate in anything because she doesn't want to be around the other girls because of all the evil things they do to her, lol what?
    If you assume that they are bad people, how can you at the same time assume that Techi isn't? For all we know, she could be a kind, modest girl, but she could also be arrogant and make the others feel her "superiority". There's no credible evidence for both.
    You really, honestly think they would let their little darling get bullied out of the group by other members without punishing said members? They would even reward them with center positions and solo and duo songs? If they hated her so much, they would have kicked her back to the third row quite a while ago or made her graduate, not made her center for literally everything.
    There hasn't been the slightest evidence for anything you just said. For all I know, Zuumin and Kobayui both simply stated that they want to become centers. If you call that "being Techi's enemies" instead of a healthy, competitive rivalry... oh boy.
    What should they do instead in your opinion? They came to Keyakizaka because they had dreams and aspirations. What did they get for the most part? A huge disappointment, everyone worshipping Techi while 20 other members get literally almost nothing. That's not what anyone in the group came for. Do you think they should just remain silent, stop chasing their dreams and admit their supposed inferiority?

• Like Like x 2
  9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

@ukifune
    Get a fresh air. You started becoming that guy.

Friendly advice, dont.

10. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    he said he support 20 members, but it looks like he support the one n only hirate because it seems he hated the girls that are aiming for centre.lol
    im pretty sure by now, although the girls are grateful to be in keyaki, but to have no chance to be a centre, they now regret and hope to join nogi or any 48g. at least, in other grup, chance to be push is higher.

• Like Like x 1
  11. tmfce

tmfce Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okamura Minami
    I'm sure they have a tonne of regret about being in one of the most popular and fastest growing idol groups instead of joining a dead-end 48G offshoot.

12. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Keyakizaka's success is not the same as individual success. Management has pushed Techi and recruited members to grow sales but has done nearly nothing for girls like Zumiko and Pon who have aspirations beyond just group recognition.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Yeah, I imagine all those girls following idols praying to not be cast in Keyaki! lol
    The same ones whom make good part of Keyaki fanbase

@plus1plus1 Btw, Zuumin was out of business for awhile, so to speak, yet, Pon and her are the only unit pushed (and rightly so) since the beginnin. Look at how much they grown and how much space they got respect to other members/unit and perhaps you'd chose another example.

Not Neru eh, that would be a bad example too.
    And Berika had her PB so no, not her either.
    Neither Risa with her model job.
    Am I forgetting someone? Radioshow? I don't follow those

14. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I think I have chosen the right example. Yuichanzu music has been pushed to fans. Their releases are much appreciated. But their name recognition among the general public remains low. Idols who want entertainment industry success from 48/46 need a center. They need the boost that comes from the large amount marketing force singles get.

Take Imaizumi for example. After the fourth it was abundantly clear Keyakizaka single sales would continue to increase. They could have allowed her to benefit from that momentum and get her name out there but they didn't.

Techi is 16, four singles was more than enough. And clearly choosing her for a 6th was a mistake. Most Techi fans genuinely believe she is the best performer and it's natural she is center but Hiragana and 2nd gen handshakes alone raise sales. They could have centered anyone.

15. tmfce

tmfce Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okamura Minami
    Except that obviously isn't true when you take someone like Neru, for example. Even though they're not the center, being in Keyakizaka's front row currently still puts them in the spotlight and gives them a greater chance at success and public recognition than >95% of 48G idols. Or do you unironically think being in a current 48G sister group is a good thing?

16. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Wow this kind of thinking is 2edgy4me . appreciate your blog post but honestly don't be "That" Guy .

tbh kinda curious about the system their using for this audition . is it the same as AKB draft ? or what?
    and come on, there is no such thing as having enough member .
    i just hope kanji 2nd gen can be as good as nogi 3rd

17. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I never said it was a good thing. I just don't think the difference amounts to much. I get that intuition that it should matter, front row of K46 vs 48G, but it seems not to mean much in practice. They both have enough money/influence to provide photobooks, cm opportunities, etc.

Also, I did unintentionally imply that that idols who don't get center won't become successful. Of course, there are many ways an idol could breakout. I meant to emphasize the value of center, particularly for those idols that want a career in music.

18. tmfce

tmfce Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okamura Minami
    This is the main issue I have here. How many 48G centers can you name who have gone on to gain a great amount of public recognition and success? The only ones I can think of were a part of 48G during it's heyday. I just can't agree that someone like Zumiko joining and being the center of HKT or NMB, for example, would've have helped her that much more compared to being in Keyakizaka, especially to the point where she would regret her current decision to join Keyaki. As it stands, I don't believe the value of being a 48G center is as strong as you suggest.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  19. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Okay I think I understand what you mean. It is true that center has almost never lead to large public recognition. This is mostly due to the fact that it is nearly impossible to become famous in the first place. The way I see it 48/46 are basically the same relative to a strong talent agency or recording label. However, even you were on Avex or Horipro your chances are always slim.

20. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Are kanji really going to have senbatsu and under?